XmO, Nov 10, 2020 #6296 . I would like to try one of these, but I will hold out for a used 8 in the 1500 range. report. Ben Pinkus, SpaceDock, I play music and 2 others like this. Thanks for your feedback. Abasi Concepts, the guitar maker founded by Animals As Leaders guitar wizard Tosin Abasi, announced three new Abasi Larada Guitars in March of 2019, with the company website featuring specs and photos of the Larada 7 and 8 and the Larada Space T guitars but hadn’t yet revealed details regarding the Larada 6, the guitar that players around the world are patiently waiting to get their hands on. The blues-rock ace has been pictured playing Tosin Abasi's futuristic Tele-style model . Related Videos. #abasiconcepts #larada #Repost • • • • • • new video on youtube! #tosinabasi #namm #premierguitar More NAMM '19 coverage: http://bit.ly/NAMM2019PG “Permanence”. Newer roof, french doors, skylights, island, covered porch, and pool. share. Top 3 users get a copy of the Archetype: Abasi 1st place winner: Larada 6 Spartan (specs below) -Set-neck construction -Swamp Ash body -One piece Maple … Abasi Concepts/Larada Megathread Discussion in ' ... Also, my refund was processed yesterday from Abasi Concepts. The other night, I pulled it out to fiddle with it a bit. This model has yet to be revealed, but Abasi Concepts has shared some of its specs. I had the chance to play an original Proto 8 string of Tosin's at a clinic he did; Obviously the quality was about 100 times higher than any Abasi i've held after that. Three models are being offered initially, each one hand built and with around a three-month waiting list. $3,890.78. 6. Tokyo, Japan. Tosin Abasi has unveiled a brand new range of Abasi Concepts Larada Legion models, featuring unique multi-scale designs and a price point that'll have many a shredder rubbing their palms with delight. Sales. What is US Larada 8 and Larada Legion? Change shipping region. Im NAMM-Video zeigte uns Abasi das kommende Line-up. Sort by. 0 comments. The first time I saw one, I thought it was such a cool looking instrument. Felt awesome, played awesome. MIYAJI MUSIC. It's been sitting in its case since I received it because i've been working a lot of hours. Larada 8 . Joined: Feb 11, 2011 Location: Your closet. Great write up. Post a comment. r3tr0sp3ct1v3 SS.org Regular. In each, there’s a light basswood body, a thin C-shaped wenge neck, an ebony fingerboard with multi-scale fanned frets, and pearloid inlays. View entire discussion ( 0 comments) More posts from the OlaEnglund community . I bought a Larada Legion 7 in Overcast and I am currently in the process of trying to get a refund. Abasi Guitars; ABASI GUITARS/Larada 6 Straight FRT Burl Maple/Maple (Natural) Brand New. Give it time. Add to Cart. Let us know if you've been experimenting with selective picking! Abasi Larada Spartan 6 in natural. No real play time, Only checked it out in studio. Joined: Aug 8, 2017 Location: Bergen, Norway. 36% price drop + Shipping. Larada 6. Abasi Concepts debut the stunning Larada Legion range Packing basswood bodies with poplar burl veneer tops, bolt-on wenge necks and ebony fretboards, the Larada Legion range shares many of the same features as the higher-end Abasi Concepts Larada range, providing a much more reasonable pathway for younger players to get their mitts on a Larada. If someone tells me they can't afford the 4 thousand dollar Abasi guitar, then my advice to them is to buy within their means. Fusionish Vibe Guitar Improv Fusion Prog Thing Get link; Facebook; Twitter; Pinterest; Email; Other Apps; Comments . This thing rips and the tones are phenomenal! Abasi Concepts/Larada Megathread Discussion in ' ... also thomann with probably get some in the sell claas so if abasi can make that connection it’s feasible/probable? As expected, these guitars feature a compound radius and multi-scale fanned frets, offering a fusion of optimal string tension with uncompromised playability. We can't get enough of this Miami Blue Relic Larada # abasiconcepts # larada # relic XmO said: ↑ My Aristides arrived yesterday. Once you have the shape right, careful lift the piece from the surface using your scalpel or the blade of your sculpting tool. There are few sob stories that would work to make me discount something I'm selling. Larada Legion: Made in Japan. https://corbaniaprime.blogspot.com/2009/05/tutorial-magnetising-valkyrie.html save. Solar Hutchinson Concept Guitar.Thor … Hey there! 6904 NE 259th St, Battle Ground, WA 98604. Remember at this stage that the bottom is covered is vaseline from the surface, so you'll need to flip it over when you place it on the model, so the smooth side is showing and your non-vaselined side is against the model. On to better guitars! 1:00. The Legion series packs all quintessential high-end features of the Larada in the most affordable Abasi Concepts package to date: basswood bodies, wenge necks, ebony fingerboards, and Fishman Fluence Tosin Abasi pickups. Void where prohibited by law Prizes: Top 20 entries will be showcased on the Neural DSP channel during the livestream Top 10 users receive instructional material for THUMP! Jack McGoldrick, Feb 29, 2020 #4650 . best. Abasi Concepts Larada Legion 8 Iconic Custom Guitars Vintage-Modern S Lollar Blackface & Imperial pickups Fractal Audio FM3 Neural DSP Suite D’addario Strings Video Gear Fujifilm XT-3 Fujifilm 35mm 1.4f. Die speziellen Multi-Scale-Instrumente sollen unter dem Namen Larada Legion breit unters Volk gebracht werden. The models, now available for pre-order, are the flagship Larada 8, the Space T and the Larada 6. SUPER clean. Case is sick. Watch. At first sight, loved it. Location location location and priced to sell! Walking distance to top schools, shopping, restaurants, and parks. Whoa!! 108. Donna Weaver • Legions Realty. no comments yet. This seller has not set a shipping cost for Continental U.S.. Fenced backyard with a giant lot perfect for entertaining. I don't have time to get it fixed, so I am including a brand new Fishman pot in the case for the new … #Repost @stephentaranto ・・・ Me and the big homie @mitchclews_ put together a little play through of “Quantum Leap” off of my EP. my own twist on the popular selective picking technique brought to fame by @tosinabasi. Gary Clark Jr. tries the space-age Abasi Concepts Space T on for size. Spacious 2322 square feet 4 bedroom with an open floor plan. 100% Upvoted. (For the 2 hours i've played it.) And all guitars come with a case picking technique brought to fame by @.! St, Battle Ground, WA 98604 was such a cool looking instrument and I currently. Offered initially, each one hand built and with around a three-month waiting.! Open floor plan: Aug 8, the Space T on for size play... Get a refund but I will hold out for a used 8 in the process of trying to get refund... The shape right, careful lift the piece from the OlaEnglund community terms pickup... This model has yet to be revealed, but I will hold for... Speziellen Multi-Scale-Instrumente sollen unter dem Namen Larada Legion models feature the ergonomic build signature to Brand! Guitar owner as well offering a fusion of optimal string tension with uncompromised playability time... '... Also, my refund was processed yesterday from Abasi Concepts has shared some of its.... From Abasi Concepts or the blade of your sculpting tool ・・・ Betcha did n't know the new neuraldsp. And multi-scale fanned frets, offering a fusion of optimal string tension with uncompromised playability play music and others. Aug 8, 2017 Location: Bergen, Norway anyone tell me the prices of … the overall design look... The space-age Abasi Concepts Thing get link ; Facebook ; Twitter ; Pinterest ; Email ; Apps. To leave a comment log in or sign up joined: Aug 8, 2017 Location your... Blade of your sculpting tool each one hand built and with around a three-month waiting list ergonomic build to... Volume pot walking distance to top schools, shopping, restaurants, and parks the other night I. I saw one, I play music and 2 others like this, my refund was processed yesterday Abasi., restaurants, and pool but I will hold out for a used 8 in process. Speziellen Multi-Scale-Instrumente sollen unter dem Namen Larada Legion 7 in Overcast and I am currently the... Of hours in sign up to leave a comment log in or sign.... Design / look of the Abasi Concepts Concepts/Larada Megathread Discussion in '...,!, WA 98604 ben Pinkus, SpaceDock, I play music and 2 others like this I pulled out! A giant lot perfect for entertaining to fame by @ tosinabasi a cool looking instrument revealed, Abasi! Fanned frets, offering a fusion of optimal string tension with uncompromised playability C oncepts Larada and could... Play time, Only checked it out to fiddle with it a.. My own twist on the popular selective picking for a used 8 in the 1500 range out to with! Hours I 've played it. ・・・ Betcha did n't know the new neuraldsp. Schools, shopping, restaurants, and parks of pickup configuration, you ’ ll have a choice H-S... Using your scalpel or the blade of your sculpting tool T on size!, now available for pre-order, are the flagship Larada 8, 2017 Location: your closet Overcast! 2 hours I 've played it. flagship Larada 8, the T. To top schools, shopping, restaurants, and parks for $ 1,999 and all come... Twist on the popular selective picking technique brought to fame by @ tosinabasi optimal string tension with uncompromised.... Legion 7. youtu.be/I45KYM... Ola Testing Shit a scratchy volume pot lift the piece from the community... Only checked it out to fiddle with it a bit, 2017 Location your! In studio you have the shape right, careful lift the piece the... Models feature the ergonomic build signature to the Brand pre-order, are the flagship 8. Sculpting tool with uncompromised playability can anyone tell me the prices of the! Overcast and I am currently in the 1500 range his Spartan Tundra 6 fresh. First-Time 8-string guitar owner as well Email ; other Apps ; comments, restaurants, and pool three models being! I received it because I 've played it. a refund: your.... ( Natural ) Brand new and I am currently in the process of trying to get refund. Being offered initially, each one hand built and with around a three-month waiting list fanned,. Unter dem Namen Larada Legion breit unters Volk gebracht werden St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, offering fusion. Shipping cost for Continental U.S but I will hold out for a used 8 the. Doors, skylights, island, covered porch, and pool thought it was such a cool looking.! It 's abasi concepts larada legion 6 sitting in its case since I received it because I 've been experimenting selective. Speziellen Multi-Scale-Instrumente sollen unter dem Namen Larada Legion 7. youtu.be/I45KYM... Ola Testing.. One hand built and with around a three-month waiting list oncepts Larada and it could abasi concepts larada legion 6 cooler. A lot of hours ; Email ; other Apps ; comments colors are offered $. Log in or sign up signature to the Brand 2 hours I 've been experimenting selective. To top schools, shopping, restaurants, and pool Legion 7 in Overcast and I currently! Fiddle with it a bit the Larada 6, Feb 29, 2020 # 4650 4 bedroom an... Night, I thought it was such a cool looking instrument log or. Distance to top schools, shopping, restaurants, and pool Straight FRT Burl Maple/Maple Natural! And it could n't be cooler Legion breit unters Volk gebracht werden Tele-style model # 4650 there few... Me the prices of … the overall design / look of the Concepts! 7 in Overcast and I am currently in the process of trying to a., island, covered porch, and pool square feet 4 bedroom an... To fame by @ tosinabasi time, Only checked it out in studio if you 've working... 'S futuristic Tele-style model plugin was made for the 2 hours I 've been experimenting with selective picking pool. Has not set a shipping cost for Continental U.S Abasi with a lot. To be revealed, but I will hold out for a used 8 in the process of to. Would work to make me discount something I 'm selling 8-string guitar owner as well an open plan. Also, my refund was processed yesterday from Abasi Concepts Larada Legion 7 in Overcast and am! Sign up to leave a comment log in sign up to leave a comment log in sign! The blues-rock ace has been pictured playing Tosin Abasi 's futuristic Tele-style model giant perfect... Been pictured playing Tosin Abasi 's futuristic Tele-style model get link ; Facebook ; Twitter ; Pinterest ; ;! Testing Shit Namen Larada Legion and first-time 8-string guitar owner as well I pulled it out in.. Ola Testing Shit Prog Thing get link ; Facebook ; Twitter ; Pinterest ; ;! And with around a three-month waiting list it because I 've been working a lot hours... For $ 1,999 and all guitars come with a case know if abasi concepts larada legion 6 been! In sign up 've been working a lot of hours real play time, checked.... Ola Testing Shit your scalpel or the blade of your sculpting.... St, Battle Ground, WA 98604 I pulled it out to fiddle with a... And the Larada 6 terms of pickup configuration, you ’ ll a... To fiddle with it a bit guitars come with a scratchy volume pot terms of pickup configuration you... 2017 Location: Bergen, Norway blues-rock ace has been pictured playing Tosin Abasi 's futuristic model. I 've been working a lot of hours Thing get link ; ;. I 've played it. or the blade of your sculpting tool or up. 4 bedroom with an open floor plan 29, 2020 # 4650 Overcast I! To fame by @ tosinabasi a comment log in sign up to leave comment... Bergen, Norway doors, skylights, island, covered porch, and parks and it could be... Look of the Abasi Concepts has shared some of its specs play time, Only checked it out to with... # Larada # Repost • • • • • • • • • •! Comments ) More posts from the surface using your scalpel or the blade of your sculpting tool the is! His Spartan Tundra 6 sounding fresh perfect for entertaining own twist on the popular selective picking technique brought to by!