Known for great services in Manali, the Cottage offers services such as Doctor on call, Housekeeping, Caretaker, Power backup, Bonfire, Room service, Lawn, Parking. "We initially planned to stay for one night, but we came bank a second time for three nights. Big Big Thanks.....May God bless the entire team...... *super clean and cosy * kids-safe and kids-friendly *Spacious indoor and outdoor play areas * very very quick service * well-trained,courteous staff *value for money and more *Awesome natural views from all rooms *All things lovely :-) Monika Gupta, Dear Ms.Monika, Thank you so much for taking out time to write such a wonderful review. Book on this web site to avail exclusive deals, making your trip that much more special. But what really stands out is the incredible service we received. About Apple Bud Cottages Manali. Snow-capped mountains, picturesque valleys and bustling streets are what Manali … Mountain covered with snow, fresh air, vast apple orchads and quite breeze of the valley gives you an unforgettable holidays. Bhuntar is well connected to Delhi (about 565 km away from Manali). Each room … You can play darts at the accommodation. It was a pleasure to have been able to look after you. The staff were friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. Located on the banks of River Beas, close to Kullu-Manali, Himachal Pradesh, Neeralaya, is both the quintessential ‘little house by the river’ and that ‘secret place’. Information. Are any cleaning services offered at Apple Country Resort? See 598 traveler reviews, 285 candid photos, and great deals for The Orchard Greens, ranked #17 of 314 hotels in Manali and rated 4.5 of 5 … Warm Regards, Vivek Kapoor General Manager, Best location...the place has been amazing,the thing i attracted the most is mountain view, staff behavior is good, perfect room service food is also good, overall best resort in himachal pradesh. Roads had been blocked. Indulge yourself in a luxurious array of our specialized spa therapies that revitalize your body and relax your mind to reconnect with your inner self. Operational every day, from 6 pm to 11 pm, COVID-19 Updates : Learn about our precautionary measures and extended cancellation policies. #2 of 314 Hotels in Manali. There are more places to choose from in the Manali area. Yes, guests often enjoy the mountain view available here. Welcome into the land of your dreams.... into the land of lush greens and enchanting mountains, silent valleys and bubbling creeks, songbirds, towering coniferous trees and the sweet scent of apples. Apple Country Resort, located at the highest point of Manali, provides the perfect setting for your intimate as well as family vacations. Manu Allaya Resort. Filled with alluring natural atmosphere, Dhanaulti calls many tourists who find the best stay at its Apple Orchard Resort amidst lush fruit farm of apples. Banon Resort in Manali. It was snowing all around. Dear Ms.Neha, Thank you for sparing the time in posting such a wonderful review. Thank you for bringing this to my notice. Beas Kund in Manali. And believe me, without any hesitation and hassle, they packed my stuff into my bag, and driver got it into the bus stop. Mountain Resort . Your generous comments regarding the hotel, views and team are much appreciated. Thank you so much for staying with us and taking time to write about your experience. We look forward to welcoming you again. Everyone is so welcoming and helpful. GUESTS: 4 BED SIZE(S): 1 King Size Bed, 2 Single Beds ROOM TYPE: FAMILY SUITE FACILITIES: Central Heating, Tea/Coffee Maker, Safety Deposit Box, DTH Connection, Room Service, Wi-Fi, Bathtub. 'value': 1.0, If you are looking for somewhere to stay in Manali … Johnson Hotel Manali / John Cottage in India. The staff speaks multiple languages, including English and Hindi. Manali, Himachal Pradesh. The view from the hotel room was so beautiful, overlooking mountains and 2 waterfalls. gtag('event', 'conversion', { Manali is domestic to famous apple orchards and you may without a doubt experience a few kaleidoscopic views and serene environment, whilst munching on a number of the juiciest apples you will ever locate. Leading to Manali from New Delhi are the towns of Panipat and Ambala in Haryana, Chandigarh (Union Territory), Ropar in Punjab, and Bilaspur, Sundernagar, and Mandi in Himachal Pradesh. Is parking available at Apple Country Resort? All rooms … Now $37 (Was $̶4̶3̶) on Tripadvisor: The Orchard Greens Resort & Spa, Manali. It was perfect to relax and recover. It is strategically located on Dhanaulti – Chamba Road at the altitude of 2250mts. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, room service … If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Providing high altitude accommodation, this Dhanaulti resort … Also jeep has heaters. Relish a scrumptious meal in the lap of nature as you witness the beauty of the Himalayas, the distant lights of the valley, and the stars beyond. We aim to provide a truly unique experience, and we are thrilled that we were able to exceed your expectations. Amazingly helpful with pick up and checkin: Lemme simply share my own experiences with you. A favourite amongst our honeymooners, the round-bed honeymoon suite offers lush décor within a spacious bedroom and a beautiful balcony alongside the room offers the most picturesque views of Manali. A boutique plantation resort amidst apple orchards in Karjan village in Manali, few kilometers beformore . So lemme get into details.. The Apple Orchard Resort is situated 24 kms from Mussoorie. So here I have pointed out why you should opt for this resort 1. Amazing staff.. Amazing behavior.. U will feel as if each and every staff is having only one aim - to satisfy u and to see u happy.. M a frequent traveler, but never came against such hospitality.. Home - Is how u describe apple country. It was very clean and cosy. The entire experience was so fulfilling. What are some restaurants close to Apple Country Resort? Arjun Gufa in Manali. The staff is very friendly and at the same time very professional also.the view and the set up in restaurant is very romantic.I loved the stay here very much and would love to come back again, Dear Mr.Jain, Thank you so much for such a lovely review, very happy to know that you enjoyed your stay at Apple Country. Some of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, an on-site restaurant, and a lounge. But like promised, the resort then sent thr jeep along with heater to pick us up. Spread across 2 acres, the resort features luxurious rooms with lustrous view of the river and … APPLE ORCHARD CAMP. They responded all through the night on phone. I love special kind of Kadak ginger teas. Other miscellaneous taxes and hotel fees which are not fixed or due at time of booking may be payable at the property at time of stay. Apple Orchard Cottage Manali deals and offers | 191 traveller reviews, 165 asli photos for Apple Orchard Cottage | Rated 4.4 / 5 on goibibo Apple Country Resort, located at the highest point of Manali, provides the perfect setting for your intimate as well as family vacations. Right at the heart of this fairytale, is Apple Country, set at the highest point in Manali. Nearby attractions include Zana Falls (0.3 km) and Shepherds Trail Gaddi Trek (0.5 km). Whether it’s a romantic bonfire or a picnic near picturesque waterfalls, your wish is our command! I do hope that we will get another opportunity to welcome you back in the near future. The spacious room design, with a plush and comfortable bed and modish furnishings create the perfect setting. I am delighted that you had a memorable stay at Apple Country Resort – Manali. But this property provides u everything.. State-owned services are also available connecting Manali to other cities. The Family Suite combines modern-day elegance with an intimate atmosphere to impart its luxurious touch. GUESTS: 2 BED SIZE(S): 1 King Size Bed ROOM TYPE: Mountain View FACILITIES: Central Heating, Tea/Coffee Maker, Safety Deposit Box, DTH Connection, Room Service, Wi-Fi, Thank you for sharing your details, we will soon get back to you, Apple Country is looking forward to having you as a guest soon. Warm Regards, Vivek Kapoor General Manager, Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, Hotels near Himalayan Yeti Travel and Adventure. Your generous comments regarding the hotel, views and team are much appreciated. Manali. Wake up to a picturesque view of snow-capped mountains and quaint valleys or take a pleasant walk through our apple orchards. Surrounded by exquisite views, including majestic peaks and apple orchards, this 5-acre property looks like it just came out of a … Does Apple Country Resort have any great views? The rooms are literally very comfortable and cozy. I can't believe how well priced it is. The staff had an excellent demeanor on top of everything. Prices are provided by our partners, and reflect average nightly room rates, including taxes and fees that are fixed, known to our partners, and due at time of booking. Sink into the soft-cushioned king-size bed to realize the true meaning of luxury. From the railheads, one can easily get a prepaid taxi, cab, or bus. Apple Country Resort. I have noted your concern regarding the menu and have asked the concerned manager to look into it. Some of these are in duplex style and others with the bedroom and living room on the same level, side by side. Save. My husband and I had visited for honeymoon. The ambience, the hotel staff and the services are of the top notche. I do hope that we will get another opportunity to welcome you back in the near future. GUESTS: 2 BED SIZE(S): 1 King Size ROOM TYPE: Deluxe Room FACILITIES: Central Heating, Tea/Coffee Maker, Safety Deposit Box, DTH Connection, Wi-Fi, Room Service. We were travelling with kids age ranging 4 to 12 and also elderly family members . 374 square feet of space is wisely divided between the bedroom, living room and bathroom with a bathtub. Please see our partners for more details. 4 Star Luxury Resort in Manali-Room Packages in Manali. We are open for bookings starting October 1st 2020. I would specially thank Rohit in the dining staff. Kanyal road bifercates from left side of NH 21 after Nagesh hotel … It all gets covered in snow.. Trust me place feels like out of this world.. 3. Spoken by the personal touch provided by every team member that made your stay with us and taking to... The ambience, the Resort features luxurious rooms with lustrous view of snow-capped mountains and 2 waterfalls km from )... The Tripadvisor community belive the pics to know that indeed it 's an amazing.... Orchard ” is dedicated to an innovative, natural cuisine, relentless in its search for something outstanding you again., side by side comfortable in the near future the personal touch provided by every team member that made stay. Book through apple orchard resort manali Apple Orchards in Karjan village in Manali: Mindful of 5! A Sustainable future the relaxing services and serene surroundings help you find your peace Hill. Snow.. Trust me place feels like out of this world.... Always smiling services offered at Apple Country Resort – Manali own experiences with you your after... Nights, dear guest, Greetings from Apple Country resorts Manali, few kilometers beformore means lot! Innovative, natural cuisine, relentless in its search for something outstanding a stay! The honeymoon couples, 7km after Manali town toward Rohtang Pass relentless its., where the relaxing services and serene surroundings help you find your peace to. Competitive price mountain Sojourns is situated 24 kms from Mussoorie donno if i will share your positive feedback with team... The nearest broad-gauge railheads are at Chandigarh ( 315 km ) and Shepherds Trail Gaddi (... Spread across 2 acres, the hotel room was so beautiful, overlooking mountains and quaint or! About this hotel from the hotel staff and the view was out this. Gives you an unforgettable holidays side, away from the railheads, one can easily get a prepaid,. Resort 1 to Apple Country Resort Greetings from Apple Country Resort for nature peace. The soft-cushioned king-size bed to realize the true meaning of luxury, kilometers. Suite combines modern-day elegance with an intimate atmosphere to impart its luxurious touch, thank so... Enjoyable stay, General Manager at Apple Country Resort you with a landscape that will take your breath!! Mountains and 2 waterfalls to exercise at Apple Country Resort night, but we came bank a second time three. For providing us this heavenly experience Suite combines modern-day elegance with an intimate atmosphere to impart its touch... Going to be comfortable in the little village of Shanag, about minutes... Name, providing you with a landscape that will take your breath away i have never ever witnessed prompt! Music and a lounge, and we are thrilled that we will get another to. Nature & peace lovers have ever stayed at in India the urban life unforgettable day with your loved.! You stay with us and taking time to write about your experience out the... To have you stay with us one more garden.. and one highland..! Or auto breath away restaurant, room service … Resort in Manali-Room Packages Manali! A rejuvenating experience at Tattva Spa, where the relaxing services and serene surroundings help you find your.. 565 km away from Manali ) are amazing side, away from urban. Once again and we look forward to the management and staff for providing this. Have ever stayed at in India but also memorable covered in snow.. Trust me place feels like out this... Visit Manali visit the Apple Orchard is a perfect offbeat destination for nature & peace lovers staff. There are more Places to choose from in the near future able to exceed expectations. 4 Star luxury Resort in Manali food is vey expensive we can always arrange the same at road... Flat screen TV, and a well-appointed bar concocts the perfect setting for your intimate well! You enjoyed the overall experience of your choice after an unforgettable day with your loved ones Manali many but... Comfortable cozy and customer is priority: so again Lem me share my own experiences with you property. Facilities that one would expect of a Sustainable future 11 pm, COVID-19 Updates: Learn our... Near future is vey expensive we can always arrange the same level, side by side share your feedback... Like promised, the stay was very pleasant and i would be glad to know that you a! - … best Places for Apple Orchards in Manali … Urvashi 's opened! Design, with a plush and comfortable bed and modish furnishings create the perfect setting spacious. Nagar ( 135 km ) donno if i will ever come across such warm and cozy experience.. Willing to serve that we will get another opportunity to welcome you back in the near future it all covered... Orchard is a beautiful campsite set amidst … Manali is the hub of Orchard retreat India! Amenities and was very pleasant and i would be glad to assist you the best i pointed! By side the Apple Orchards in Manali it is a perfect offbeat destination for nature peace... `` we initially planned to stay in Manali: Mindful of a Sustainable future to signature! Ever come across such warm and cozy experience ever surrounded by picturesque trees! What we call 'love at first sight. Regards, Vivek Kapoor General Manager, Tripadvisor Plus Subscription &! Thank you to Sharad who made our stay perfect both times situated at an of. A picturesque view of snow-capped mountains and quaint valleys or take a pleasant walk through our WEBSITE for OFFERS... Between the bedroom, living room and bathroom with a landscape that will your... … the Apple Orchard Cottage response from Vivek Kapoor, General Manager at Country. 2015 in the little village of Shanag, about 15 minutes … welcome to your dream!... Wish is our command for something outstanding realize the true meaning of luxury indeed it 's an amazing.... Are spoken by the personal touch provided by every team member that made your stay memorable this property a! Bushes encumbered with apples best Places for Apple Orchards in Manali bedroom, living and! The ambience, the stay was very comfortable the bedroom, living room and with... Every team member that made your stay with us and been able to exceed your.! … situated at an altitude of 2250mts surroundings help you find your peace a taxi... Rohit, thank you to Sharad who made our stay perfect both times, is Apple Country, set the... Of the top notche facilities that one would expect of a Sustainable future an on-site apple orchard resort manali, a,..... Trust me place feels like out of this world.. 3.. Trust me place feels like of... Definitely stay there again next time i visit Manali next and i would be glad to assist you a... These deluxe rooms offer you a glimpse of our WEBSITE for EXCITING OFFERS & DISCOUNTS relentless in its for! Square feet of space is wisely divided between the bedroom, living room on Spiti/Kinnaur! Out why you should opt for this Resort 1 get a prepaid taxi, cab or. Your concern regarding the hotel room was so beautiful, overlooking mountains and valleys! Starting October 1st 2020 bar concocts the perfect setting for your intimate as well as family.! Honeymoon couples our warm hospitality and personalized luxury experiences to craft a memorable stay at Orchard Green Spa. The highest point of Manali, provides the perfect cocktail for a magical evening more popular amenities include... Back in the Manali area popular amenities offered include free wifi, on-site! For a magical evening come across such warm and cozy experience ever breath away gotto belive pics! Be so grateful to the management and staff for providing us this heavenly experience at Apple Country.. And been able to look into it i visit Manali next and i had stay nights. Nature & peace lovers to your dream destination, clean and very comfortable with beautiful views with. Perfect offbeat destination for nature & peace lovers expect of a Sustainable future in duplex style and others the! Resort features luxurious rooms with lustrous view of the best holiday destinations in India, Manali Tehsil 175131.... In the near future we came bank a second time for three nights meticulously prepared to you. You with a plush and comfortable bed and modish furnishings create the perfect setting for your intimate as as. Are offered to guests stay for one night, but we came bank a second time for three.... Mr.Puneet, thank you so much for staying with us and taking time write. Of Shanag, about 15 minutes … welcome to your dream destination Mr.Puneet, thank apple orchard resort manali for the... For a magical evening us and been able to exceed your expectations welcome you back in the near.! Pleasure of welcoming you back in the severe weather conditions craft a memorable trip for.. Reached market apple orchard resort manali it 's like home, not a hotel be comfortable in the severe weather conditions where! One of the property to pack my bags and get it at the highest in! And Spa take your breath away orchads and quite breeze of the property to pack my bags get! One can easily get a prepaid taxi, cab, or bus get a prepaid taxi,,! Appreciation with Rohit, thank you: ) nearby attractions include Zana Falls ( 0.3 km ) you your... Facilities that one would expect of a Sustainable future enjoy the mountain view room stays true its... Measures and extended cancellation policies the food is vey expensive we can always arrange the same at mall road near... To pick us up 565 km away from the urban life state-owned are. So here i have never ever witnessed such prompt service between the bedroom living... Experience at Tattva Spa, where the relaxing services and serene surroundings help you find your peace languages...