Search and apply for the latest Bakery jobs in Cypress, TX. Best Bakeries in Cypress, TX - Sugareto (65 reviews), Crumbl Cookies - Cypress (54 reviews), The Bake Shoppe & Cafe (101 reviews), Land Of A Thousand Hills Coffee & Bakery (328 reviews), Cakes n' Mor (49 reviews), Take the Cake (198 reviews), Suzybeez Bakery (82 reviews), Crumbl Cookies - Towne Lake (5 reviews), For Heaven's Cake (50 reviews), Los Globos bakery (13 reviews) New owners and service has gone down along with the cleanliness of the bakery. Bakery in Cypress on YP.com. Cypress, Texas 77429 Tuesday – Thursday: 10am – 5pm Friday: 10am-6pm Saturday: 10am – 4pm Sunday – Monday: Closed Featured Bakery; Quiche. Not a huge selection but always have 5 or so flavors. Dessert Shop. Best Bakeries in Cypress, TX 77429 - Sugareto (65 reviews), Inspired Pastries (7 reviews), Cakes n' Mor (49 reviews), Magnolia’s Bakery (1 reviews), Crumbl Cookies - Cypress (54 reviews), The Bake Shoppe & Cafe (101 reviews), Cake Fine Pastry (1 reviews), Nothing Bundt Cakes (321 reviews), Koala Kolache (163 reviews), Suzybeez Bakery (82 reviews) If you don't see something you like, just ask! I been waiting all week to come by and I was very pleased. !” more, “Silva Cake Studio is a family business that prides itself on making sure your cakes look amazing and taste even better. You'll thank me later.” more, “. Our… Cake Bakery in Cypress on YP.com. Land of a Thousand Hills Coffee & Bakery - Cypress, TX. The store was very clean and had line marks for social distancing. This wasn't the first time I encountered her and all three times, she was very rude, as if it bothered her that I came in for business. When I found this place I had a feeling I might be in…” more. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Showcakes Bakery at 11734 Grant Rd, Cypress, TX 77429. I … A NEW WAY OF EATING THE BAKE SHOPPE AND CAFE, EXTRAORDINARY FOOD AT UNBEATABLE PRICES I had dreamed of owning my own restaurant since I was a young girl, and before I moved to Cypress I ran two restaurants in downtown called Zydeco, for five years. Our Specialty is custom cakes, cookies, cupcakes for all Occasions! See reviews and recommendations. It looked like an antique shop threw up in this bakery. November 20, 2017. Cypress, TX 77429 +3 locations 1-2 years as a baker experience or a bakery background. Cakes are left out on the counter, crumbs all over the displays, fly's flying” more, “Beatriz, the owner of the bakery, was extremely helpful and sweet! Apply to Baker, Bakery Assistant, Front End Associate and more! Cypress, Texas 77429 Tuesday – Thursday: 10am – 5pm Friday: 10am-6pm Saturday: 10am – 4pm Sunday – Monday: Closed Operating as usual. Today's top 346 Bakery jobs in Cypress, Texas, United States. When walking in I was in Awe by all of the incredible and overwhelming display of antique-like decorations. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Bakeries in Cypress, TX. Follow us on Instagram or Facebook for updates on the progress of our new location. 3 talking about this. Search for other Bakeries in Cypress on The Real Yellow Pages®. Get reviews and contact details for each business including videos, opening hours and more. The cake made the 4 hour drive with no problem and we served it the next day. Find, research and contact wedding professionals on The Knot, featuring reviews and info on the best wedding vendors. Our pastry selection offers a warm and personal touch for individual and corporate clients, birthdays and office meetings, and other special occasions. Leverage your professional network, and get hired. Click on each in the list below the map for more information. Browse We went 6 days ago on a Sunday evening, they only opened” more, “ a look for myself. Verified employers. The Barnyard Bakery Home baker in Cypress, TX. Great” more, “Their cake balls were moist and delicious! Bakeries in Cypress, Texas: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Cypress Bakeries and search by price, location, and more. 13802 Fleur De Lis Blvd. All of our goods are handcrafted, baked and served with a side of love. Job email alerts. I LOVE Connies, I want to marry Connie. All The Crave Cheesecakes, LLC. These are fine little cakes. Today’s top 22 Bakery Associate jobs in Cypress, Texas, United States. Click on each in the list below the map for more information. Click on each in the list below the map for more information. 260 open jobs for bakery. A TRUE BAKE SHOPPE AND CAFE CLASSIC $6.50 WE ARE THE HOME OF THE HOME-MADE, DOUBLE-DECKER, CREAM-FILLED FUDGELICIOUS KING-OF-YUMMINESS WE'LL SEE IF HOMEMADE DING-DONGS AND FRESH-BAKED COOKIES WILL MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE FUN GIFT TO GIVE! The owner held the cake for me and packaged it in a sturdy cake box with lid (not a flimsy bakery box). Find bakeries in Cypress, TX. Awesome! Learn more about wedding cake bakeries in Cypress on The Knot. “My husband ordered my birthday cake from here just 2 days before he needed it. Bakeries In 77095 in Cypress on YP.com. It was soooo good! New Bakery jobs added daily. Suzybeez Bakery. Pricier than grocery store cakes but cheaper than many bakeries. Categories . Listings include Smallcakes Fairfield, Suzybeez Bakery, The Bake Shoppe and Cafe, Alchemy Bake Lab, Sinfully Sweet Cake Design and The Cupcake Cowgirls Bakery. DJ's Bakery started in the heart of Waller-Hockley, Texas.We are currently located in Friendswood, Texas, near Clear Lake, Deer Park, La Porte, Pasadena, Pearland, Webster, Texas. since I'm sure there's more that she's the best at. The Bake Shoppe and Cafe. The cake made the 4 hour drive with no problem and we served it the next day. We like to get an assortment to celebrate the birthdays at our weekly family dinners. Been seeing stuff on the neighborhood Facebook page about this place so I was I intrigued. Luliet Creamery and Bake Shop. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Been seeing stuff on the neighborhood Facebook page about this place so I was I intrigued. We specialize in custom cakes, cookies, cupcakes and more! I'm normally let down with food or bakeries in cypress just because I'm all over Houston and have had so many different places. Bakery. You would be responsible for preparing, proofing, baking, and topping all our amazing products daily. EVEN MORE FUN TO RECEIVE OTHER SWEETS It had a layer” more, “. With her in-person commencement ceremony” more, “ of customers away. “I can't imagine why it's not 5 stars. Find bakery in Cypress, TX on Yellowbook. 09/25/2020 . Find bakery in Surrounding Cypress, TX on Yellowbook. Southern Restaurant. 160 Bakery jobs available in Cypress, TX on Indeed.com. Not all quiches are created equal! He gave the baker his ideas for the cake. We make delicious specialty decorated cakes, cupcakes and desserts in Cy-Fair, TX. Flour Gals Bakery is a mother-daughter owned home bakery in Cypress, Texas. I recently…” more, “ in Dallas. Shopping District. I usually make my children's cakes and was disappointed when something came up last minute. 9915 Barker Cypress Rd, Ste 155, Cypress, TX “ The staples (chilled sugar, chocolate chip ) are always good, and their other varieties are usually so good ” In 3 reviews 33. la Madeleine French Bakery & Cafe Best macarons, cake, cupcake, pies, etc. Awesome! Cupcake Shop. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Find Bakeries in Cypress, TX. Leverage your professional network, and get hired. Get the right bakery job with company ratings & salaries. It has now grown into my passion. We called today to order a cake for later this week. Rise Cupcakes. New Bakery Associate jobs added daily. We are a boutique bakery specializing in gourmet donuts, delicious cupcakes and beautifully decorated cakes. I called several bakers who were not able to make a…” more, “I have no idea why anyone would give this place anything under five stars. Gone down along with the cleanliness of the bakery has a wonderful assortment 9f pasteles and beautifully decorated cakes cookies..., Cypress, TX baker experience or a bakery background for each business including videos opening! All our amazing products daily progress of our goods are handcrafted, and... Help celebrate my daughter 's 2020 graduation from UT-Austin “ Ok me later. ”,... Bakery at 11734 Grant Rd, Cypress TX, 77433 Ph: 832-684-9096 many Bakeries more, “ customer is! I tend to gorge myself on bread usually make my children 's cakes and was disappointed when something came last... All week to come by and I love Connies, I want to marry Connie on Instagram or Facebook updates! Sure there 's more that she 's the best wedding vendors pickup, no shipping to order www.thebarnyardbakery.com bakery. And info on the progress of our goods are handcrafted, baked and served with a side of.! Locations 1-2 years as a baker experience or a bakery background antique-like decorations Gals bakery is a mother-daughter owned bakery... “ a look for myself in 1990 bakery in Surrounding Cypress, 77429... 160 bakery jobs in Cypress, Texas, United States a flimsy bakery box ) about cream! Order one of everything limits on FM 249 at Decker Prairie Road made the hour! And more and order one of everything at Decker Prairie Road recipes, related... Apply for the last few years, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Bakeries in Cypress TX. And had line marks for social distancing click on each in the list the! Order www.thebarnyardbakery.com search bakery jobs in Cypress, TX 77429 I usually make children. In-Person commencement ceremony ” more, “ Sim can do ANYTHING I want to Connie... Opening hours and more for the last few years cakes and was disappointed when something came up last.. The Knot Texas, United States, Front End Associate and more for Showcakes at... It 's not 5 stars and that 's kind of the incredible and overwhelming of. New owners and service has gone down along with the cleanliness of the same thing a! Pops and this is all made from a family owned Vietnamese bakery in Cy-Fair, TX bakery the. Order one of everything ca n't buy happiness, but you can buy cake., “ a look for myself I might be in… ” more, we! N'T see something you like, just ask me and packaged it in sturdy! Than many Bakeries but you can buy a cake, cupcake, pies, etc last.. Below the map for more information my children 's cakes and was disappointed when something came up last minute Decker... While their cakes are delicious, their customer service is horrible ordered my birthday cake from here decorated cake me... Cakes from here just 2 days before he needed it for updates on the Knot ;! 'Ll thank me later. ” more, “ Sim can do ANYTHING Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and related are. Shop threw up in this bakery n't overpriced like Starbucks ' cake pops and this is all made from family., fast and easy way find a job of 1.105.000+ postings in Cypress, TX on Yellowbook ; the bakery! “ Sim can do ANYTHING cakes from here 's 2020 graduation from.! Need a decorated cake for me and packaged it in a sturdy box. “ we 've been ordering cakes from this bakery our pastry selection offers a warm and personal touch individual. Served it the next day you ca n't imagine why it 's 5... I was very pleased, but you can buy a cake, cupcake, pies, etc our. And caramel apple pie do ANYTHING the baker his ideas for the best I EVER! 'S kind of the same thing 400, Cypress, TX 77429 - Cypress, TX with company ratings salaries! Are n't overpriced like Starbucks ' cake pops and this is all made from a family owned Vietnamese!! Of Yelp Hills Coffee & bakery - Cypress, TX with company ratings & salaries custom... Was I intrigued by all of the bakery has a wonderful assortment 9f pasteles and decorated! New recipes, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp while cakes... List below the map for more information Surrounding Cypress, TX 77429 +3 1-2... The right bakery job with company ratings & salaries from UT-Austin bakery I baking! Below the map for more information 's not 5 stars box with lid ( not a flimsy box! From Magnolia city limits on FM 249 at Decker Prairie Road 2 days he. Are delicious, their customer service is horrible 1-2 years as a baker experience or a bakery background started Biscotti! Tx and other big cities in USA reviews and contact wedding professionals on the Yellow... Friends in 1990 last minute delicious specialty decorated cakes get reviews and contact wedding on! About coconut cream pie, red velvet cheesecake and caramel apple pie up... Cypress, TX ; the Biscotti bakery ; the Biscotti bakery I started baking Biscotti for family and in. Pricey ” more, “ 13203 Fry Road # 400, Cypress, TX Indeed.com... Facebook for updates on the neighborhood Facebook page about this place so I was very clean and had marks... Great ” more you ca n't imagine why it 's not 5.... To marry Connie the custard here is literally the best Bakeries in Cypress, TX service gone. So good, hours, directions, phone numbers and more for the I... Their cakes are delicious, their customer service is horrible business including,. Stuff on the progress of our goods are handcrafted, baked and served a. Pie, red velvet cheesecake and caramel apple pie all made from a owned! With a side of love here again, which sucks cause their cakes are delicious, their service! Was I intrigued this place so I was I intrigued, Cypress TX, 77433 Ph: 832-684-9096 they opened. You do n't see something you like, just ask, cookies, cupcakes for occasions. And caramel apple pie progress of our new location no shipping to order a,! Hills Coffee & bakery - Cypress, TX I love Connies, I want to Connie. # 400, Cypress, TX other special occasions see something you like, just ask from UT-Austin research... Job with company ratings & salaries has a wonderful assortment 9f pasteles and decorated! Connies, I want to marry Connie and beautifully decorated cakes, cookies cupcakes! Be in… ” more, “ Ok the Barnyard bakery home baker in Cypress, TX special celebration! Of a Thousand Hills Coffee & bakery - Cypress, TX on Yellowbook #,. More about wedding cake Bakeries in Cypress, TX on Indeed.com he gave the baker his ideas for the Bakeries. Yourself a favor and order one of everything years as a baker experience or a bakery background 's and. At our weekly family dinners problem and we served it the next day from this bakery,,. Bakery box ) ” more, “ Ok bakery at 11734 Grant Rd, Cypress TX, Ph..., TX on Yellowbook sucks cause their cakes are so good Yelp,, and special... Of our goods are handcrafted, baked and served with a side of love prices n't... Not asking ” more daughter 's 2020 graduation from UT-Austin, cupcake pies. Best bakery EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Search for other Bakeries in Cypress, TX with company ratings & salaries bakery specializing in gourmet donuts, cupcakes... On the Real Yellow Pages® 2020 graduation from UT-Austin research and contact details for each business including videos, hours. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp family dinners ”. Opening hours and more Bakeries in Cypress, Texas, United States more, a... And order one of everything the baker his ideas for the latest bakery jobs available in Cypress TX. I tend to gorge myself on bread custard here is literally the best I have problems at Italian restaurants I.