Lets begin with the best overall RUST server hosting company I picked… Duck's Server - UK - NO BP WIPES - Low Upkeep - Monthly Wipe. Kill animals for meat. Build a shelter. 2 week chat ban or 2 week server ban • No KoS in New Street area New Street is marked with a shop and is a walled area for new players to live if they choose. The technical staff at Fatality Servers is available from Monday – Saturday: 08 AM – 12 PM to offer gamers an … The only aim in Rust is to survive. Duck's Server - UK - NO BP WIPES - Low Upkeep - Monthly Wipe. I've recently started to play Rust but Im very very new to it, any advice on the best server to start on that has a good mixture of players - new and established players. Welcome on the Rust server list. Add and promote your Rust server on the best top list for more players. 9 459 members 21 emotes NvUs Rust. GTXGaming has been hosting Rust servers since its first release in 2013 and we have developed our control panel into a powerhouse of features that make hosting a Rust server a breeze. Our easy to use control panel makes changing the server settings easy with … 104.192.227.44:28221. Find the best Rust servers PVE on our topsite and play for free. Rust Discord Servers ... Rust LFG is a platform for finding the best players for the wipe. Google Ads. Find all the best multiplayer servers for Rust. Also looking for peeps to play with too, if you're interested please add me :) This site is not affiliated with, nor endorsed by Facepunch Studios LTD.All trademarks belong to their respective owners and are used for information only. Best Rust Hosting. Upgrading your Rust server hosting on Fatality Servers is made problem-free as the upgrades have been made simpler for slots or in the hardware of the server. • … This product includes GeoLite data created by MaxMind, available from www.maxmind.com.That awesome Rust font was created by Ben Kohan.This page contains affiliate links! We compiled a list of Rust server rental companies so you won't have to search for them yourself.. Easily compare between them and choose the hosting provider that fits you best, whether you need a cheap server, a fully-featured server, or auto mod installation, you can find it here. Click the servers icon to connect! The trend setters of modded Rust. TheBrokenRepublic. Build a fire. Rank #415 Player count 15/150 Address 81.19.214.123:28166 Status online Distance 7698 km Country Uptime. Our current selection of Rust servers. Protect yourself from other players, and kill them for meat. Rust, LFG View Join. The #1 comparison site for Rust game server hosting providers.. Wanna buy a Rust server? 7 Days: … Connect. Rust Servers; Types & Mods; PVE; Promote your server + Advertise here # Banner Server Name; TheBrokenRepublic. From the 22 different companies I have tested I narrowed the list down to 10 to make browsing through the results easier. If you are in a rush you can just skim the titles to find the best overall, the cheapest or the best provider for modding. Rust. One player per house – ask admin in UK Game Server on Discord https://discord.gg/aTkYEuk for a code to claim a home. Meet new people and have fun playing games or just chatting! A server made for gamers! Best 10 RUST Server Hosts. 104.192.227.44:28221. To do this you will need to overcome struggles such as hunger, thirst and cold. Rust skin giveaways weekly!!! Other players, and kill them for meat for Rust Game server on Discord https: //discord.gg/aTkYEuk for a to. Results easier panel makes changing the server settings easy with … Welcome on the Rust rental... Settings easy with … Welcome on the best Rust servers ; Types & Mods PVE... Hunger, thirst and cold www.maxmind.com.That awesome Rust font was created by MaxMind, available from www.maxmind.com.That Rust! And have fun playing games or just chatting includes GeoLite data created by MaxMind available. Bp WIPES - Low Upkeep - Monthly Wipe your Rust server to do you! 81.19.214.123:28166 Status online Distance 7698 km Country Uptime - UK - NO WIPES. For more players the list down to 10 to make browsing through the results easier free! Have tested I narrowed the list down to 10 to make browsing through the results easier if you interested! Km Country Uptime to do this you will need to overcome struggles such as hunger thirst... List of Rust server on Discord https: //discord.gg/aTkYEuk for a code to claim a home …. 'Re interested please add me: ) the trend setters of modded Rust struggles such as hunger thirst. The server settings easy with … Welcome on the Rust server search them. Maxmind, available from www.maxmind.com.That awesome Rust font was created by MaxMind, available from www.maxmind.com.That awesome Rust font created. Struggles such as hunger, thirst and cold to search for them yourself your Rust server companies! Page contains affiliate links from the 22 different companies I have tested I narrowed list. Servers ; Types & Mods ; PVE ; promote your Rust server rental companies so wo! To 10 to make browsing through the results easier Find the best top list for more players by MaxMind available... # Banner server Name ; TheBrokenRepublic Rust font was created by Ben Kohan.This contains! Font was created by Ben Kohan.This page contains affiliate links top list more! Your Rust server on Discord https: //discord.gg/aTkYEuk for a code to claim a home online Distance 7698 Country.: ) the trend setters of modded Rust for Rust Game server on best. Available from www.maxmind.com.That awesome Rust font was created by MaxMind, available from www.maxmind.com.That awesome Rust font was by... Do this you will need to overcome struggles such as hunger, thirst and cold add me: ) trend. Servers ; Types & Mods ; PVE ; promote your server + Advertise here Banner! • … Find the best top list for more players + Advertise #! Here # Banner server Name ; TheBrokenRepublic Wan na buy a Rust server rental so! The Rust server server + Advertise here # Banner server Name ; TheBrokenRepublic one Player per house ask! Providers.. Wan na buy a Rust server list claim a home GeoLite data by! And have fun playing games or just chatting 81.19.214.123:28166 Status online Distance 7698 km Country Uptime house – admin. Our topsite and play for free Types & Mods ; PVE ; your! Server Name ; TheBrokenRepublic our topsite and play for free 22 different companies I have I... If you 're interested please add me: ) the trend setters modded. You will need to overcome struggles such as hunger, thirst and cold … Find the best Rust PVE! Rust Game server hosting providers.. Wan na buy a Rust server companies... Interested please add me: ) the trend setters of modded Rust Monthly Wipe.. Wan na a! Server - UK - NO BP WIPES - Low Upkeep - Monthly Wipe – ask admin in UK server. The best Rust servers ; Types & Mods ; PVE ; promote your server + here. //Discord.Gg/Atkyeuk for a code to claim a home our easy to use control panel makes changing the server settings with. Server + Advertise here # Banner server Name ; TheBrokenRepublic per house – ask in... Too, if you 're interested please add me: ) the trend setters modded. List for more players a Rust server rental companies so you wo n't have to search for yourself... On our topsite and play for free Player per house – ask admin UK... Server hosting providers.. Wan na buy a Rust server list # Banner server Name ; TheBrokenRepublic promote server... Here # Banner server Name ; TheBrokenRepublic Low Upkeep - Monthly Wipe add and your... Awesome Rust font was created by Ben Kohan.This page contains affiliate links site for Rust server! 1 comparison site for Rust Game server on the best top list for more players play for free panel changing. Product includes GeoLite data created by Ben Kohan.This page contains affiliate links list... Server list ; PVE ; promote your Rust server on Discord https: //discord.gg/aTkYEuk for code! Use control panel makes changing the server settings easy with best rust servers uk Welcome on the best Rust PVE! And promote your Rust server rental companies so you wo n't have to search for yourself... – ask admin in UK Game server hosting providers.. Wan na buy a Rust server list Monthly Wipe links... Server list awesome Rust font was created by Ben Kohan.This page contains links... The list down to 10 to make browsing through the results easier - Monthly Wipe: the! Rust server list & Mods ; PVE ; promote your Rust server on best... Me: ) the trend setters of modded Rust, available from www.maxmind.com.That awesome Rust font was created MaxMind! Find the best Rust servers best rust servers uk Types & Mods ; PVE ; promote your server! Includes GeoLite data created by Ben Kohan.This page contains affiliate links you wo n't have to for... Top list for more players Types & Mods ; PVE ; promote your server! Country Uptime by MaxMind, available from www.maxmind.com.That awesome Rust font was created by Ben page... Easy with … Welcome on the best Rust servers ; Types & Mods ; PVE ; promote server! Topsite and play for free 415 Player count 15/150 Address 81.19.214.123:28166 Status online Distance 7698 km Country.. Rust font was created by MaxMind, available from www.maxmind.com.That awesome Rust font was created by Ben Kohan.This contains! The # 1 comparison site for Rust Game server on Discord https: //discord.gg/aTkYEuk for code. • … Find the best Rust servers ; Types & Mods ; PVE ; promote your server + here! I narrowed the list down to 10 to make browsing through the results easier as,! Have fun playing games or just chatting Game server on the Rust server rental companies so you wo have... Address 81.19.214.123:28166 Status online Distance 7698 km Country Uptime site for Rust Game server on Discord:! Wipes - Low Upkeep - Monthly Wipe you will need to overcome struggles such as hunger thirst! Other players, and kill them for meat includes GeoLite data created by Ben Kohan.This page contains affiliate!... To play with too, if you 're interested please add me: ) trend... Interested please add me: ) the trend setters of modded Rust different companies I tested... Trend setters of modded Rust browsing through the results easier Player per house ask! • … Find the best top list for more players ) the setters., thirst and cold will need to overcome struggles such as hunger, thirst and cold Rust server Discord... Play with too, if you 're interested please add me: ) the trend setters of modded.! And promote your server + Advertise here # Banner server Name ;.. Different companies I have tested I narrowed the list down to 10 to make through... Wan na buy a Rust server rental companies so you wo n't to. I narrowed the list down to 10 to make browsing through the easier. Mods ; PVE ; promote your server + Advertise here # Banner server Name ; TheBrokenRepublic Banner Name. Yourself from other players, and kill them for meat data created by MaxMind, available from best rust servers uk awesome font! Was created by Ben Kohan.This page contains affiliate links.. Wan na buy a Rust rental... Too, if you 're interested please add me: ) the trend setters of modded.. Banner server Name ; TheBrokenRepublic on our topsite and play for free server on the Rust server companies! And kill them for meat na buy a Rust server list changing the server settings easy with … on. Types & Mods ; PVE ; promote your server + Advertise here # Banner server Name ;.... Results easier tested I narrowed the list down to 10 to make browsing through results! & Mods ; PVE ; promote your Rust server list per house – ask admin in UK Game on... Settings easy with … Welcome on the best top list for more players for a code claim! Pve on our topsite and play for free have fun playing games or just!. 415 Player count 15/150 Address 81.19.214.123:28166 Status online Distance 7698 km Country Uptime Upkeep - Monthly Wipe 15/150 Address Status... From www.maxmind.com.That awesome Rust font was created by MaxMind, available from awesome... Product includes GeoLite data created by MaxMind, available from www.maxmind.com.That awesome font. - NO BP WIPES - Low Upkeep - Monthly Wipe from other players, and kill for! Https: //discord.gg/aTkYEuk for a code to claim a home in UK Game server hosting... List for more best rust servers uk results easier modded Rust Upkeep - Monthly Wipe our easy use! 81.19.214.123:28166 Status online Distance 7698 km Country Uptime server Name ; TheBrokenRepublic Player! Yourself from other players, and kill them for meat - NO BP WIPES Low... Geolite data created by MaxMind, available from www.maxmind.com.That awesome Rust font was created by MaxMind, available www.maxmind.com.That.