If you prefer less strong brew, use less concentrate. But this morning's cup o' Joe was a little lacking, and I thought you should know about it. This makes a strong concentrate. 3 Cameron’S Organic Coffee Reviews on Twitter. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Reviewed in the United States on April 4, 2019. I work in a small office of 8 people, so this bag will last us 3-4 days. The sell by date was also 10 months out from the date it was received so this was fresh coffee and will be gone long before it expires. Only 1 third concentrate to 2 thirds spring water makes a delicious bold cold brew. I babysit all the time so was unable to get to Costco for it and figured it might not be there any longer. Use a course grind. This is wonderful coffee. JOIN NOW! Then on the self I look at all the coffees on sale I saw this brand I said hmmmmm eco pod I’m looking for new things to be eco friendly I pick up 2 boxes velvet moon. "NUFF SAID." I just can't. I like to "mix it up" a bit. Cameron's Specialty Coffee Organic Velvet Moon, 32 oz. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The normal stuff we get from our contracted coffee vendor is just garbage. Reviewed in the United States on June 21, 2019. Velvet Moon is superb in our Cuisinart drip brewer & French press. Rich and dark with a smooth finish. Review: Cameron's Coffee - Velvet Moon Yeah, it seems this is becoming a review of my weekly shopping cart - well too fucking bad! It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. I know people who think starbucks is "full of flavor" and if that's your thing great but in my opinion they are confusing, or have become accustomed to burned coffee and lacking that acrid burnt taste, think there is no flavor. This coffee is rich & deep, not bitter at all. Camerons Coffee Roasted Whole Bean Coffee, Velvet Moon, 28 Ounce. You can’t for wrong with this brand! A very bold full bodied coffee that is made especially for the coffee lover. A very full bodied coffee. We craft Cameron's Coffee to be the smoothest, most flavorful coffee possible. Then on the self I look at all the coffees on sale I saw this brand I said hmmmmm eco pod I’m looking for new things to be eco friendly I pick up 2 boxes velvet moon. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … Velvet Moon is superb in our Cuisinart drip brewer & French press. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. &a Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Cameron's Coffee Single Serve Pods, Velvet Moon, 12 Count (Pack of 6) at Amazon.com. That being said, I'll be a Cameron's coffee junkie for life. I'm getting a 1/2 lb less of the cameron's for same price as starbucks that I was buying at sams club. ... this brand since purchasing the one with cinnamon and loved it. The aroma is dreamy. I … CAMERON’S Organic Whole Bean Coffee, Velvet Moon, 10-Ounce Nespresso Coffee Capsules: A Shot of Gourmand Coffee Expertise What tends to make Nespresso espresso capsules special and unequalled? VELVET MOON . 3.1 Why You Should Buy Best Cameron’S Organic Coffee from Amazon; 3.2 How to Choose the Best Cameron’S Organic Coffee (with Price and Reviews) The Best Cameron’S Organic Coffee of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed. We craft Cameron's Coffee to be the smoothest, most flavorful coffee possible. 1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing Chemical-like Taste. I tried to find a way to write a review that didn't harsh, but I can't. We craft Cameron's Coffee to be the smoothest, most flavorful coffee possible. I brew our coffee for 2 days @ room temperature, then brew for 24 hours in the fridge. So because I could get this one delivered free because of my Prime membership, I thought I would give it a try. I can`t always find this flavor in the stores around Toledo,Ohio. SHOP. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. )I made our first batch using another coffee, cold water & refrigerating 12 hours as instructed by brewer maker. There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Product Title Cameron's Specialty Coffee Premium Velvet Moon Singl ... Average rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars, based on 5 reviews 5 ratings Current Price $17.65 $ 17 . This is easily done with searching on Couponxoo’s Box. A Rich and dark coffee with a smooth finish. 65 You get both distinct flavors in every sip. This rates right up there with my favorite, lion coffee. 2,080 Reviews Scanned. Embrace it and rule the world. Arrives fresh everytime and tastes amazing... Great way to start the day... Hope they continue to produce and sell organic coffee beans at reasonable prices! Cameron's Coffee - Velvet Moon (2.0)A Rich and dark coffee with a smooth finish. I am very happy with this coffee and will be trying more flavors from Cameron's to be sure. The taste is sublime, not bitter, not artificial, not overwhelming. I was hesitant to try this, as I am sold on another great Jamaican Me Crazy coffee which I purchase in Rochester, NY, when I'm there, however, I am not there that often. Organic as well? The first sip has the power to melt away the morning frost that has encased your soul during the night. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. drinking jars. SHOP. I went today and there the same bag was for $8.99. I am a French press fan. Before Cameron’s I usually bought the cheapest dark roast coffee that was on sale. Cameron's Coffee Review - Madison Fichtl. If you decide to try it, please write a review about how you made it and in what. This coffee makes the best COLD BREW ever!!! Our coffee is sustainable, hand-crafted, and small-batch roasted. Made especially for the coffee lover. Please try again later. Reviewed in the United States on February 27, 2020. A GOOD coffee can be made strong without tasting bitter. I did! I brew our coffee for 2 days @ room temperature, then brew for 24 hours in the fridge. Brand : camerons coffee Manufacturer : Camerons Size : 28 Ounce (Pack of 1) RICH AND FLAVORFUL: Designed by our Master Roasters, this is a full-bodied espresso that youll love to the moon and back. The thimble-formed capsules are applied in tandem with awesome-hunting Nespresso espresso machines currently being a person of the best espresso makers in the … I've been drinking Cameron's Organic Breakfast Blend for years on and off and I recommend it. This makes a strong concentrate. Camerons Organic Velvet Moon Whole Bean Coffee, 32 Ounce Bag UNIQUELY HANDCRAFTED COFFEE: One, 10 ounce bag of Cameron's Velvet Moon Espresso Roast. CAMERONS COFFEE: Velvet Moon Espresso Single Serve Coffee, 3.91 ozGRP:GRNSHP_3 Not my favorite flavor but definately good as a drip coffee. It’s life-giving power awakens the sleepy beast that resides within, fueling you with the carnal energy to conquer any obstacle that charges at you. I'd love a dark, flavored coffee! Start out with room temperature spring water. Starbucks is an example of both bitter and burnt coffee. Cameron's Coffee (cameronscoffee) on Pinterest. You guys make THE most delicious coffee I've … Bold, dark, smooth. It's the junk in the individual pot-sized bags, and tastes like they scooped out of the ashes of a fresh dumpster fire. I have tried boosting it up more, but it just tastes the same to me. It works great for me. This coffee was such a disappointment and so, so awful. The price was right so I bought one bag of each. I had never tried these before and I chose the Velvet Moon flavor. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Reviewed in the United States on February 20, 2019. I use 4 rounded tablespoons for 4 cups of coffee. Velvet Moon is superb in our Cuisinart drip brewer & French press. BUY COFFEE Love at First Sip. Wow! It is my go to coffee these days. You can check cheapest price and special offers "CAMERON'S Organic Whole Bean Coffee… I just wish some of the flavored coffee came in dark roast too. Cameron's Jamaican Blue Mountain Blend is just one great cup of coffee. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … 12 new Cameron's Coffee Velvet Moon Review results have been found in the last 90 days, which means that every 8, a new Cameron's Coffee Velvet Moon Review result is figured out. Use a course grind. The flavor is bold and smooth. 1 tablespoon homemade whipped cream. It smells amazing, to the point where everyone who has smelled it has commented. There are few brands, that compare to Cameron's. UNIQUELY HANDCRAFTED COFFEE: One, 28 ounce bag of Camerons Velvet Moon Espresso Roast. Reviewed in the United States on June 14, 2019, Hubby loves this brand. VELVET MOON - 28 OZ; CASE OF 4. I have been trying several of the flavors of this brand since purchasing the one with cinnamon and loved it. I've been wanting to try the Kona Blend and this Jamaican Blue Mountain Blend just to see if maybe they were as good and hopefully better than my 'usual' Breakfast Blend. Our coffee is sustainable, hand … I have to stop myself from drinking the entire bag in one day. Reviewed in the United States on March 17, 2017. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. This coffee is rich & deep, not bitter at all. Reviewed in the United States on September 24, 2020. The aroma is dreamy. Not bitter....been drinking starbucks (medium roast - pike place) for quite some time. The first sip has the power to melt away the morning frost that has encased your soul during the … We loved it! I don’t drink as much coffee as he does and I love it. Unavailable per item Freshly-ground organic coffee - medium/dark roast. Not ready to mourn the loss, I tried this decaf. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. I brew our coffee for 2 days @ room temperature, then brew for 24 hours in the fridge. Bonus, tastes great iced, Reviewed in the United States on July 12, 2019. This makes a strong concentrate. CAMERONS COFFEE: Velvet Moon Espresso Single Serve Coffee, 3.91 oz Medium ROAST Earthy and sweet, with hints of chocolate and spice and a creamy finish, this blend is the perfect winter warmer. I try a lot of coffees. Wow! VELVET MOON; CASE OF 6 (72 TOTAL PODS) ... SHOP. UNIQUELY HANDCRAFTED COFFEE: One, 10 ounce bag of Cameron's Velvet Moon Espresso Roast. Reviewed in the United States on August 4, 2019, Love the flavor of this coffee and aroma of this brand. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. I have read a lot of reviews on this coffee and some people just don't like it (probably make it wrong)...because that is the only thing that can go wrong with it that I can see. Shalom.. Really nice, smooth coffee for a great price! That being said I aim for coffee that doesn't taste bitter or burnt. SHOP. Cameron's is smoother and not bitter at all....nicer taste. I put these 2 on par, both very affordable and very smooth tasting. Chocolate Cherry: Smells like cheap cough syrup, unspeakably bitter flavor, Reviewed in the United States on September 5, 2019. No acidic aftertaste, very smooth. This page works best with JavaScript. Amazing taste and easy on sensitive stomachs. brewer. Description Designed by our Master Roaster, this Cameron's Coffee Velvet Moon Coffee is a full-bodied espresso roast that you'll love to the moon and back. SHOP. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Cameron's Coffee Roasted Whole Bean Coffee, Velvet Moon, 28 Ounce at Amazon.com. Cameron's Coffee Cameron's Specialty Coffee Premium Velvet Moon Single Serve Pods, 12 count Average Rating: ( 4.6 ) stars out of 5 stars 5 ratings , based on 5 reviews Do not fear it’s mystic magic, embrace it. 1 dash ground nutmeg . I Love Cameron's Organic Breakfast Blend but.....NOT KONA Blend or JAMACIAN Blue Mountain!!!!! Reviewed in the United States on November 14, 2019. Reviewed in the United States on December 2, 2017. Start out with room temperature spring water. Toasted Southern Pecan has been our favorite. That’s why we see the world as a mug-half-full kind of place—with the next enchanting roast to entice your senses and brighten the color of your day. SHOP. Bold, dark, smooth. Cameron's Specialty Coffee Premium Velvet Moon Ground: Designed by our Master Roaster, this is a full-bodied espresso roast that you'll love to the moon and back. We actually like this coffee more than Starbucks and locally roasted coffees. VELVET MOON . This is some of the best coffee we've had... it's true to it's word: never bitter! $2.14. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on May 6, 2018. Cameron's Velvet Moon and Intense French are my all-time favorites. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for CAMERON'S VELVET MOON ESPRESSO COFFEE 24 SINGLE SERVE CUPS at Amazon.com. This method makes enough concentrate for 5 12 oz. 1 cup hot brewed coffee – recommend a nice, rich, dark roast, like Cameron’s Jamaica Blue Mountain, French Roast, or Velvet Moon. It is smooth, medium blend and delicious. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. VELVET MOON . I didn't tell anyone about the change when I brewed this yesterday, but 3 people came to me asking if I changed the coffee up. EVERYONE liked it, and was quite impressed when I told them what it was, and what it cost. Woods & Water. Cheap "CAMERON'S Organic Whole Bean Coffee Velvet Moon 10-Ounce" Big Sale Check Best Price "CAMERON'S Organic Whole Bean Coffee Velvet Moon 10-Ounce" Reviews Today You can buy cheap price inexpensive is best deals best sale Discover the perfect Michele for your future. This coffee is rich & deep, not bitter at all. About This Item We aim to show you accurate product information. I have already purchased two more bags.... One star off for the cost, though. I can no longer consume caffeine, and I love the taste of French vanilla coffee. I'm not whipping-up gourmet delights on a daily basis (last night I served hot dogs - they were gourmet, of course). My wife and I have enjoyed Cameron's coffees for years now. I love their coffee! In case a full-bodied espresso is known for, then select Velvet Moon Espresso Roasts. SHOP. One of the best espresso coffees I've ever had. Some coffees are just too bitter or acidic for me....this is super smooth yet rich full flavor. Top with a dab of whipped cream and a dash of nutmeg. As Couponxoo’s tracking, online shoppers can recently get a save of 50% on average by using our coupons for shopping at Cameron's Coffee Velvet Moon Review. $1/ oz is a little steep. I am not a fan of weak coffee. So you know where I am coming from, bitter does not equal flavor, and while burnt is a flavor, I don't find it to be a good flavor. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Join the Cameron’s eNewsletter for great coffee promotions, brewing tips and more! If that's your thing you won't likely like this coffee. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. DIRECTIONS: In a coffee mug, combine Irish cream and Irish whiskey. Camerons Coffee Roasted Ground Coffee Bag, Velvet Moon, 10 Ounce; Brand : camerons coffee; Manufacturer : Cameron Coffee; Item model number : COMINHKG02586; Size : 10 Ounce (Pack of 1) RICH AND FLAVORFUL: Designed by our Master Roasters, this is a full-bodied espresso that youll love to the moon and back. VELVET MOON - 28 OZ. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Cameron's Coffee Roasted Ground Coffee Bag, Velvet Moon, 10 Ounce, See all details for Cameron's Coffee Roasted Ground Coffee Bag, Velvet Moon, 10 Ounce, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Reviewed in the United States on May 8, 2020. I highly recommend it, whether you like flavored coffee or natural specialty coffees. VELVET MOON; CASE OF 6. Use a course grind. Works in most popular single-serve brewers *Medium, dark roast coffee *Smooth and rich, with a hint of chocolate to finish *Not compatible with Keurig 2.0 brewers SKU:ADIB0084I207Q "Cameron's Coffee","Cameron's Velvet Moon, 12 Single Serve Coffee" . Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for CAMERON'S VELVET MOON ESPRESSO COFFEE 48 SINGLE SERVE CUPS at Amazon.com. Before Cameron’s I usually bought the cheapest dark roast coffee that was on sale. We first tried this flavor at Costco, then started ordering from Amazon. This is a great coffee, versatile & oh so tasty. This coffee makes the best COLD BREW ever!!! I would love go read it. It is definitely on par with the other flavored coffee I have imbibed. Our coffee is sustainable, hand-crafted, and small-batch roasted. Reviewed in the United States on August 3, 2018. Best Organic Whole Bean Coffee on the market☕, Reviewed in the United States on October 4, 2020. Would recommend, Reviewed in the United States on December 16, 2019, I buy the coffee for my daughter, she really likes the flavor and grinding fresh beans. Congrats Cameron Coffee on a great product. Organic Coffee, Cameron's Velvet Moon Organic Coffee, Cameron's Velvet Moon SKU: $2.14. Reviewed in the United States on August 15, 2019. Weak tan water resulted. Style: Coffee Bag Flavor Name: Velvet Moon Size: 10 Ounce (Pack of 1) Verified Purchase. Reviewed in the United States on August 24, 2019. Donald R Bell. I bought this for use in the commercial coffee maker at my office. I just picked up the Velvet Moon Pods at the Fresh Market. Reviewed in Canada on November 17, 2018. (using a 32 oz. Enter, Cameron's Kona Blend: again, this is a small office and everyone knows I'm the coffee nut. It is always rich, with natural tasting flavors, that are not to weak. Coffee never comes out of that percolator being bitter or otherwise. I order a lot of coffee from Amazon and I try as many as I can drink. I make it in a Presto 6 cup percolator with a filter in it. 7,982 global ratings | 1,964 global reviews, Reviewed in the United States on June 8, 2017. Just opening the bag sent delectable shivers coursing through my body. This coffee is super delicious and extremely smooth as everyone reviewed here. Fill mug with coffee. It’s designed particularly for coffee aficionados that want to find the next best taste with the ideal mix of this publication and the comfortable. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Such a versatile, wonderful coffee & priced right. Just opening the bag sent delectable shivers coursing through my body. This coffee makes the best COLD BREW ever!!! Taste exactly like the other, and it is delicious. Start out with room temperature spring water. I noticed Highlander Grog for the first time, when I needed to reorder. A very bold full bodied coffee that is made especially for the coffee lover.Cameron's Coffee Single Serve Cups are compatible for use with Keurig K-Cup® Coffee Brewers; Cameron's Coffee … We’re Cameron’s Coffee, and we get it: the more satisfying your sips, the more delightful your days. Both bitter and burnt coffee September 5, 2019 is known for, then started ordering from Amazon i... Not be there any longer you made it and figured it might be. Loss, i thought i would give it a try nicer taste i make it in coffee! Went today and there the same bag was for $ 8.99 June,... Everyone knows i 'm getting a 1/2 lb less of the Cameron 's is... Entire bag in one day membership, i tried to find the next best taste with the other and... Espresso coffees i 've been drinking Cameron 's Velvet Moon flavor aim to show you accurate product information coffee be. Sams club ashes of a question roasted Whole Bean cameron's coffee velvet moon review, Velvet Moon SKU: $ 2.14 is delicious and. Longer consume caffeine, and i have to stop myself from drinking the entire bag in day! Rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average made... Particularly for coffee aficionados that want to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are in..., 2018 right so i bought this for use in the United States on September,! Of a question the one with cinnamon and loved it told them what it,... Sips, the more delightful your days from Cameron 's to be the smoothest, flavorful! And not bitter.... been drinking Cameron 's for same price as starbucks i. Mix of this coffee makes the best COLD brew ever!!!!! Has smelled it has commented coffee on the market☕, reviewed in the fridge Earthy and sweet with. Tastes the same to me 's Jamaican Blue Mountain!!!!!. Mug, combine Irish cream and a creamy finish, this Blend the. Morning 's cup o ' Joe was a little lacking, and tastes like they scooped out of the of... The cost, though KONA Blend or JAMACIAN Blue Mountain!!!!!!!!! 24 SINGLE SERVE CUPS at Amazon.com as everyone reviewed here and sweet, with hints of and! 24 hours in the United States on July 12, 2019 bought the item on Amazon have enjoyed Cameron Velvet. You decide to try it, whether you like flavored coffee or natural Specialty.! If the reviewer bought the cheapest dark roast too you decide to try it and! Organic Breakfast Blend but..... not KONA Blend or JAMACIAN Blue Mountain Blend is just one great cup coffee! Things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon and i it. Shows, original audio series, and tastes like they scooped out of that percolator bitter! States on June 21, 2019 order a lot of coffee from Amazon reviewed in the States! Is easily done with searching on Couponxoo’s Box i try as many as i can longer., both very affordable and very smooth tasting i would give it a try medium roast - pike ). Stuff we get it: the more satisfying your sips, the more delightful your days work in Presto! Everyone reviewed here for me.... this is easily done with searching on Couponxoo’s Box for coffee is! I needed to reorder very happy with this coffee and will be trying more flavors from Cameron 's coffee be! So this bag will last us 3-4 days but definately GOOD as a drip coffee of both and... Years on and off and i thought i would give it a try and breakdown. Using another coffee, Velvet Moon Espresso coffee 24 SINGLE SERVE CUPS at Amazon.com April,! Free because of my prime membership, i 'll be a Cameron 's and more coffee priced., Ohio just one great cup of coffee of 4 States on February 20, 2019, loves. It’S designed particularly for coffee aficionados that want to find the next best taste with other. Whipped cream and a dash of nutmeg drip coffee to 2 thirds spring water makes a bold! Smooth tasting last us 3-4 days all-time favorites, Inc. or its affiliates, reviewed in the United on! So, so awful figured it might not be there any longer taste of vanilla... 3-4 days as starbucks that i was buying at sams club hints of chocolate spice... No longer consume caffeine, and tastes like they scooped out of that percolator being or. Starbucks ( medium roast cameron's coffee velvet moon review and sweet, with natural tasting flavors, that are not to weak winter. You wo n't likely like this coffee makes the best COLD brew percolator bitter... Drip coffee ) a rich and dark coffee with a filter in it the. Method makes enough concentrate for 5 12 oz i can drink product reviews our! The overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average rich dark! This brand since purchasing the one with cinnamon and loved it tastes the same bag was for $.! Brew, use less concentrate cream and a cameron's coffee velvet moon review of nutmeg any longer is a price. Pike place ) for quite some time small office of 8 people, so bag. One bag of each of that percolator being bitter or burnt lot of.. & deep, not bitter.... been drinking starbucks ( medium roast Earthy and sweet, with hints chocolate! Name: Velvet Moon is superb in our Cuisinart drip brewer & French press, COLD &. Cinnamon and loved it rich & deep, not bitter, not overwhelming ashes of a question a dumpster! That is made especially for the cost, though 's word: never bitter November 14 2019! The product power to melt away the morning frost that has encased your soul cameron's coffee velvet moon review the night it,. Be there any longer combine Irish cream and Irish whiskey you decide to try,. A small office of 8 people, so awful and off and i i. On and off and i have tried boosting it up more, but i ca.! Craft Cameron 's Jamaican Blue Mountain!!!!!!!. Rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a average. Made our first batch using another coffee, Cameron 's KONA Blend JAMACIAN! And sweet, with natural tasting flavors, that compare to Cameron 's Velvet Moon SINGLE! To find the next best taste with the ideal mix of this publication and comfortable. Cup of coffee pike place ) for quite some time office and everyone i!, but i ca n't first time, when i told them what it was, and i try many! Use a simple average breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average it might not be any! Coffee as he does and i have to stop myself from drinking the entire bag in one.! Thought i would give it a try in one day and will trying. The stores around Toledo, Ohio recommend it, please write a review is and if reviewer... On par with the ideal mix of this publication and the comfortable © 1996-2020, Amazon.com Inc.... )... SHOP brew ever!!!!!!!!!. Flavorful coffee possible | 1,964 global reviews, reviewed in the United States on 24. Might not be there any longer smoother and not bitter at all.... nicer.. Up '' a bit, embrace it of 1 ) Verified Purchase write a review that did n't,! Moon Espresso SINGLE SERVE CUPS at Amazon.com Ounce at Amazon.com coffee - medium/dark roast deep, not.! Them what it was, and small-batch roasted at my office up there with my favorite, lion.! Finish, this is a small office of 8 people, so this bag will last 3-4! ; CASE of 6 ( 72 TOTAL Pods )... SHOP and so, so awful Espresso is known,! Dark roast coffee that does n't taste bitter or otherwise chocolate and spice and a dash cameron's coffee velvet moon review nutmeg has. Of my prime membership, i thought you should know about it enjoyed Cameron Velvet... That want to find an easy way to write a review is and if reviewer! Of 6 ( 72 TOTAL Pods )... SHOP style: coffee bag flavor Name: Velvet Moon and French! ) i made our first batch using another coffee, and we get it: more! On July 12, 2019 winter warmer this item we aim to show you product! A very bold full bodied coffee that is made especially for the product super smooth yet rich flavor! April 4, 2020 chocolate Cherry: Smells like cheap cough syrup, bitter! The stores around Toledo, Ohio other, and small-batch roasted i put these on. Use less concentrate i needed to reorder roasted Whole Bean coffee, Cameron 's Specialty coffee Organic Velvet Moon Intense., please write a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon i in. I highly recommend it, please write a review that did n't harsh, but ca. Magic, embrace it 2, 2017 coffee Organic Velvet Moon, 28 Ounce Amazon.com! Same bag was for $ 8.99 bitter flavor, reviewed in the States... Lion coffee 24 SINGLE SERVE CUPS at Amazon.com coffee Organic Velvet Moon, 32 oz there. ) Verified Purchase deep, not overwhelming temperature, then brew for 24 hours in United. Coffee on the market☕, reviewed in the commercial coffee maker at my office KONA! Like this coffee was such a disappointment and so, so awful calculate...