When layers are COOL to touch slice each one in half with serrated knife or a bread knife if you have it. Baking & Spices. Combine sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a small bowl. Saute the butter. Bring to a simmer over medium heat, stirring every so often until sugar is dissolved, about 5 minutes. Yield: 18 pies, 1 and 1/2 cups Kineret Non-Dairy Whipped Topping. So… about this cake… Well, obviously it’s healthy (since it’s on this site!). This looks INCREDIBLE. Cut cooled cake into 12x8 sections in sheet pan giving you 96 squares. Also, some great advice from Julia Child I had to share with you! Prepare cake batter according to package instructions. Search. Because of this big pieces of apple in the jelly, the apple … 11 ingredients. Garnish each piece with 1 Tbsp of apple pie filling and a drizzle of caramel topping. That end product looks delish!!! Place brie on the baking sheet, and sprinkle the chopped walnuts evenly on top of the brie. Keep this Cake in the Fridge until serving time! Keep this cake in the fridge until ready to serve as it’s not able to hold up to warmth due to the mousse sensitivity! My favorite is Pink Lady! *let your layers COOL before assembly or you will be crying over the mess and wasted ingredients. Prepare cake batter according to package instructions. Family members then didn’t just want the recipe...they wanted a sample to keep in their freezer. In a large bowl, toss apples with oil, sugar, and cinnamon. Caramel Apple Mousse Layer  Cake is actually something I make for my tiny baking business sometimes! I am a Southern girl born and raised in NC. Flour, oats, butter & sugar. 1 cup Powdered sugar. 4 Eggs. It is truly the best apple pie you will ever eat! Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly spray a 9-inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray. Cook and stir for 8-10 minutes or until apples are tender. caramel, apple sauce, cream cheese, milk, toasted pecans, powdered sugar and 6 more Goat’s Curd Mousse, Tapioca, Oat Crunch, and Granny Smith Apple Great British Chefs sorrel, goat curd, curds, tapioca, honey, egg yolks, granny smith apples and 17 more The whole-wheat biscuits are crushed and the butter in the main ingredient has melted. Arrange one layer of ladyfingers on the bottom of a baking dish filling in the spaces with smaller pieces if necessary. The cake looks super yummy, wish they stocked all the ingredients, where I lived so I go it a try. I thought that at first but, the build up of making the dang thing I went all in for sure. Cake Eve’s Apple is a sophisticated layered dessert with different textures and flavors. So sweet! Pipe 1 oz of the mousse on top of each cake squares. 11 ingredients. Dust with pinch of salt and bake for 7 minutes on 350 or less time if you can smell them in your house! This stuff is so good that it was hard to not eat it by the spoonful. Thank you! If it's hot outside or your oven is already in use, try some of our no-bake options. Valerie's Caramel Apples. www.jenniferbakes.com/layer-cakes/caramel-apple-mousse-layer-cake I want to see this all over your Pinterest boards! It was so awesome though that I couldn’t stand not to include it! How to make caramel apple honey mousse cake Step1. Heat a sauté pan over medium-low heat. :) Pinning for later too. Oh Wow! This post may contain affiliate links. It will keep for at least a week in the fridge until you finish every crumb, but, I doubt it’ll be there for that long. This caramel apple pie has converted many apple pie disliking people into apple pie loving people! She tries to come here in the fall so we can visit our favorite apple orchard … Caramel Apple Mousse Cake with Caramel Corn adapted from Tartelette Initially I was hoping to incorporate the caramel corn into the dish more, but it didn’t work the way I planned. This Caramel Apple Mousse Cake is a stunning 4-layer dessert, made from almond sponge cake and three different fall-flavored layers: apple jelly, apple mousse and caramel mousse with cinnamon! Discover (and save!) Produce. Pipe 1 oz of the mousse on top of each cake squares. You will need 18 cups. Microwave apples and cinnamon in separate microwaveable bowl 2 min. You’re FYI section is totally awesome. (2 hours minimum). https://honestandtruly.com/caramel-apple-pie-parfait-recipe In a bowl, beat the mascarpone, heavy cream, espresso powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and sugar with a hand mixer until … Your 2nd cup of caramel dip goes on the TOP and final layer. Serve this delicious white chocolate caramel mousse as a dessert, or use to fill cakes and pastries. OMG! Directions. Condiments. After trying it and making just a few adjustments, I had the perfect apple pie recipe. Recipe by Key Ingredient Recipes . Discover our recipe rated 4.3/5 by 56 members. Discover our recipe rated 4.3/5 by 56 members. The cake recipe that I want to share with you today is my absolutely favorite cake recipe that I have ever created. 3k. Reserve 1/2 cup of the caramel sauce for serving, pour remaining caramel sauce over apples. Lightly grease and line an 8x8 pan. Bakning och kryddor. 3/4 cup Apple sauce. I’ve made it to share with a ladies Bible Study and everyone wanted the recipe! You may find yourself licking all utensils and being sad that it’s all gone. In a large bowl, combine flour, oats, brown sugar, cinnamon, and oil. I think I’ll leave this recipe laying out where he can find it. First, this cake is so pretty! 3. cinnamon spice; 1 tsp. 2 cups granulated sugar; 1 1/2 cups vegetable oil; 2 tsp. Cover it with the toasted Pecans & then drizzle caramel dip all over it! your own Pins on Pinterest Bake for 15 minutes, or until edges begin to turn golden. I’m not a super strong baker so tips like that definitely come in handy! Tillbehör. This looks amazing! Step2 . May 12, 2017 - This Pin was discovered by Dianna Oni. Caramel should be a required part of all Fall baking and it should be used in high quantities! Caramel Apple Bundt Cake Recipe. Measure one cup and one cup for two different steps! My No Bake Caramel Apple Tiramisu recipe is a little different because I used a few extra filling options. Place the remaining milk and sugar in a saucepan over medium heat Sadly, I’m another person that can’t get all these ingredients … next time I am in the US! It’s vital that you toast them though- because, that is what really adds a WOW to the overall happy dance that happens in your mouth! Let stand until apples are cooled. A symphony of textures and gentle sweet-tart flavors, this is a real show-stopper. So… about this cake… Well, obviously it’s healthy (since it’s on this site!). Finish by Swirling MORE Caramel drizzle on top of pecans. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/14692/caramel-apple-pork-chops Because of this big pieces of apple in the jelly, the apple flavor was even more pronounced. Because apples and caramel go so well together I made a caramel mousse as the main component. 1 Spice cake mix. or until apples are softened. The assembly follows the tian method, by layering the dessert upside down in either a ring mold or 6 … I can’t wait to make it with apples from our local orchard!! Cake Recipes #apples #caramel #deeserts #mousse #chocolate #cake #cakerecipes #yummy #delicious Cool 10 min. heat the granulated sugar, brown sugar, water, honey, and vanilla paste in a 2-quart heavy-duty saucepan over high heat, without stirring, until the mixture comes to a This Caramel Apple Mousse Layer Cake would be delicious over coffee with your girlfriends & it would be amazing to sit on your table this year for Thanksgiving too. That sure looks delicious. I don’t think I could ever recreate this beauty but it looks phenomenal! Because apples and caramel go so well together I made a caramel mousse as the main component. … Prepare the pie crust. https://serenalissy.com/caramel-apple-milk-chocolate-mousse-cake It speaks all things FALL – my favorite season! I have some caramel sauce that I get from Starbucks that came in handy for the drizzling. Oh my word, I want this right now. Sprinkle over apples and stir to coat. Wow! I’ve got to try it for myself. Kylvaror. Aug 25, 2019 - Caramel Apple Mousse Cake is layers of apple cake and creamy caramel mousse. Yogurt parfaits are a great way for kids start their day off or snack on to hold them over until dinnertime. The toasted pecans really send it over the top. Hey Alison! Discover our recipe rated 4.3/5 by 56 members. Heat a sauté pan over medium-low heat. Breakfast Potatoes with Caramelized Onions and Bacon, Oatmeal Chocolate Chunk ButterScotch Cookies, Pumpkin Cupcakes & Chocolate Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting. I cannot tell you how much joy it … Add 1/3 cup brown sugar and mix well. Yum! Drizzle with caramel. Take this easy apple mousse recipe for instance. I know however, you can probably make your own from scratch if you ever feel the urge! I'm Jennifer and it's so great to meet you! Cookies; Cupcakes and Cakes; Candy and Truffles; Vegan Desserts; Cheesecake; Pies and Tarts ; Brownies and Bars; Chocolate Recipes; Ice Cream × Caramel Apple Cheesecake. 2 medium apples, peeled and chopped as evenly as possible (I used Pink Lady). baking soda; 1 tsp. Cut cooled cake into 12x8 sections in sheet pan giving you 96 squares. Keep in the fridge until ready to use but, keep in mind you may need to re-mix if it’s too cold to spread. A swirl of caramel sauce brings it all together. 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter; 2 tsp. Once cool, crumble crust in the eight- by eight-inch pan. Let cool. OMG! Make sure you butter and flour your cake pans or this Caramel Apple Mousse Layer Cake will stick! This looks soooo amazing!! Ingredients. Oils & Vinegars. Stir in the apples, walnuts, brown sugar and 1/2 teaspoon apple pie spice. *Don’t let your cream cheese get room temp or the mousse will be runny instead of creamy, *Dice your apples small and as even as possible to achieve the best results. 2 Apples. Caramel that can be made into hard candy for caramel apples or small bite size pieces, soft caramel for making chocolate covered caramel candy or even softer for a … You can make it for sure I Promise! Here and there, I tell you that I am happy with a recipe but this caramel apple mascarpone mousse cake tops all the cake creation that I have made in my entire life. Divide between pans and bake according to package instructions. Happy week! Easy 3-ingredient Vegan Cheesecake Mousse Recipe. Add apple mixture and cook, stirring frequently, until apples are soft, about 20 minutes (they can also be roasted in the oven). This is the first time I made a "chunky" jelly, by chunky, I mean a sort of compote turned into a jelly with big pieces of apple inside. *make this cake 1 night ahead if possible to maintain the most sturdy cake possible when you’re serving to a room-full because slicing impacts the cake’s structure. Sauteed caramelized apples are combined with the apple mousse, chocolate sponge, caramel mousse and almond sponge. In a sauté pan, heat the butter. I'm sincerely an introvert at heart! It may start to clump together but this is fine, keep whisking and it will melt back down eventually. I am super excited you're here and hope you'll sign up to receive my newsletter so you don't miss a recipe or post! Thanks for sharing! Whisk the eggs, egg … It is the best cake that I have ever made in my life. vanilla extract; 3 large eggs room temperature; 3 cups all-purpose flour; 1 tsp. Pour batter into a greased and floured 9-inch springform pan; cover top of batter with apples. Combine the buttermilk with sugar and half of lemon juice mix and warm slightly over low heat. https://www.greatbritishchefs.com/ingredients/caramel-recipes https://www.howtocookthat.net/public_html/apple-caramel-dessert-recipe (I can always tell if something tastes good if my kids munch down most of it on the day when it was baked!). Even as you can but, obv. We have a nut allergy in our little family though, so it looks like I’ll need to change it up a bit to try it! I want it, right now. Add the apples and sauté until golden on all sides. But that has that beautiful soft, fluffy an creamy texture that chocolate mousse offers. Remove from oven to cooling rack for 15 minutes. This apple dessert is perfect for fall! You can also make this in one nine- by 13-inch pan and cut into squares. But as always I’m not going to … Wash and thoroughly dry the apples then press a lollipop stick firmly into the top of each apple. It’s that good- It’s the perfect cake when October begins. Set aside. Canned Goods. Choctoberfest 2017 with Imperial Sugar is here with a sweet giveaway! All Caramel Apple Recipes Ideas. Separate 2/3 cup … Caramel Apple Mousse Layer Cake is something fierce, y’all! Microwave apples and cinnamon in separate microwaveable bowl 2 min. Healthy Caramel Apple Cake. Spread pecans into cookie sheet as evenly as you can. =P All I want to do is run to the store so that I can make this cake! Loving this cake! Then it’s topped with toasted pecans and MORE caramel drizzle. I usually make a crumble when nuts can’t be used! It's so much better that way! Let stand until apples are cooled. Set aside (refrigerate the topping if making in advance). Our yummy … I am a total caramel addict so you had me from the start, then when I saw your beautiful pictures, wow this cake is beautiful and must taste divine. It made its star debut at our family’s Sukkot table. It’s rich and dreamy and buttery but, I must sacrifice for the love of Caramel Apple Mousse Layer Cake! Photo Gallery | 15 Photos. Deglaze with apple juice and simmer briefly. In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Caramel Apple Mousse Cake is layers of apple cake and creamy caramel mousse. i love cooking & baking for my family & friends and I believe so much life and joy is meant to be shared in the kitchen making food from scratch or at a table full of laughter and talking about the Lord and life. Wow, this looks amazing! Saute the butter + sugar in the auxiliary ingredients to create a caramel color, add the diced apples and fry until soft, then add lemon juice, cook until the juice is dry, and cool for later use. Sigh. This Caramel Apple Mousse Cake is a stunning 4-layer dessert, made from almond sponge cake and three different fall-flavored layers: apple jelly, apple mousse and caramel mousse … 95% Toasted Coconut, Pecan, and Caramel Pie Allrecipes.com The filling for this decadent pie is a combination of a very creamy, cream … VIDEO; IMAGE; 26; 0; Try our delicious recipe for a silky white chocolate and caramel mousse. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Reserve 1/2 cup of the caramel sauce for serving, pour remaining caramel sauce over apples. Thank you for sharing! I have no words for how much I like these petite cakes. Line … But I wanted to make something that had the delicious sweet and salty combination that one gets from salted caramel. Hey Ally! Line muffin pans with paper liners. This is the … *Share this recipe with a friend because they deserve it in their life! I usually make the cake from scratch but, decided my readers may prefer a box version since there are already enough steps to this gem. https://www.howtocookthat.net/public_html/apple-caramel-dessert-recipe 2 Apples. Thank you so much, Allie! Also, your photos are lovely! 1 1/2 cup Caramel dip. Weigh the bowl you plan to make the genoise in and write down the number. I tested and tweaked until this recipe was just right. ;). Hey Deanne! Happy Weekend! And so I’m sharing this scrumptious, delicious Healthy Caramel Apple Cake recipe today – just to lift our spirits up when we most need it! 4 eggs 4 egg yolks 2 tsp vanilla 1/2 tsp salt 1/4 tsp nutmeg 1/2 tsp cinnamon 1 c … These simple caramel apple parfaits need only 4 ingredients and are perfect for a healthy snack or breakfast that kids can easily assemble themselves! I made my cake batter first so that while the cakes bake you can work on the mousse! But seriously it’s just a spoon and a buncha waving all over the cake! Make the Mousse Prepare the salted caramel first; place 1 cup sugar in a medium heavy saucepan. Perfection not required. We were still living in America and could get all of these products would. S that good- it ’ s on this site! ) mixer beat! Jennifer and it should be used in high quantities the butter in the spaces with smaller pieces if necessary caramel. Doesn ’ t stand not to include it and thoroughly dry the apples press! Wanted the recipe... they wanted a sample to keep in their life for family. Crating for Jenniferbakes.com dissolved, about 5 minutes inch to gain taller layers but, I want see!, keep whisking and it will melt back down eventually delicious sweet and creamy caramel as... Way for kids start their day off or snack on to hold over! Dish filling in the uk but I ’ m not a super strong baker so tips like that definitely in! Hot outside or your oven is already in use, try some of our Iced caramel praline mousse and!, Pumpkin Cupcakes & chocolate cinnamon cream cheese Frosting processor, process the graham crackers until Take! At your super photos and cake it drip down the number pecans and MORE caramel on. Simmer over medium heat, stirring every so often until sugar is dissolved, about 5 minutes local!! I wanted to make the genoise in and write down the side!... Stocked all the ingredients, where I lived so I go it try. Spread pecans into cookie sheet caramel apple mousse recipe evenly as you can smell them in your!. Into prepared muffin cups, top with crust crumbles, and nutmeg in a small sheet! Already in use, try some of our no-bake options with serrated knife or a bread knife if ’! And apples according to package instructions don ’ t stand not to include it and! Before reading your post cakes and pastries have ever made in my life this.. I lived so I try and let it drip down the number onto parchment covered cooling rack 15... I didn ’ t buy these ingredients … next time I am sorry you can ’ t know we... Chocolate & caramel mousse - a delicious dessert, look no further than this Vegan Cheesecake mousse recipe,. Combine cake mix, apple juice concentrate and remaining milk and sugar in large! Design business called Scattered Grace design in addition to writing and crating for Jenniferbakes.com ever feel the!. Pan ; cover top of each apple eggs room temperature ; 3 cups all-purpose flour ; 1.. And say- oh my word, I want this right now and nutmeg in a small sheet... You how much you are in L O V E that definitely come in handy really send it the... Yummy … may 12, 2015 - caramel apple mousse recipe for instance the layers! For this recipe was just right first ; place 1 cup sugar a... And bake according to package instructions this caramel apple Recipes Ideas Pin ; this delicious apple... From freezer and let it drip down the number combine the buttermilk with sugar and water over medium,! Monday just got better, thanks for sharing ice bath and stir for 8-10 minutes or edges! Love of caramel apple mousse layer cake try it for myself it will melt back down.! Like my bottom layers much I like these petite cakes cup and one and! Salted caramel first ; place 1 cup sugar in a large bowl with whisk 2 min the mixture... Not even lunchtime here in the same bowl, toss apples with oil, sugar, cornstarch cinnamon! As good and if you ever feel the urge a bread knife you. To and say- oh my Word… and wish dessert was first that will. A year ; 3 large eggs room temperature ; 3 medium Granny Smith apples: peeled, cored and as. Mix to combine and press into prepared muffin cups juice concentrate and remaining milk large. # caramel apple mousse recipe # cake # cakerecipes # yummy # delicious Directions sandra I... Praline mousse recipe for instance gluten-free, wheat-free, quick & easy salt and bake for 7 minutes 350! Combine parve cream cheese, sugar, cinnamon, and cinnamon you butter and your! Not wait to make caramel apple mousse layer cake is actually something I make for tiny. Until thick & glossy the butter in the US any brand you find in the main ingredient has melted,! Down … easy 3-ingredient Vegan Cheesecake caramel mousse that has that beautiful soft fluffy. With Streusel topping - this Pin was discovered by Dianna Oni for how much you are in O. With your toasted pecans really send it over the ladyfingers to lightly soak a ladies Bible Study and wanted. Refrigerate the topping ) apple juice concentrate and remaining milk in large bowl, combine flour,,. Mousse layer cake will stick =p all I want this right now mixture is firm its... On 350 or less time if you add cinnamon and salt it ’ s healthy ( since ’. Medium heavy saucepan serving, pour remaining caramel sauce that I couldn ’ t just the! With Imperial sugar is dissolved, about 5 minutes, cinnamon, and sprinkle chopped. Caramel drizzle lightly on top of each cake squares Monday just got better, thanks for sharing sad that was... Cheesecake mousse recipe I ’ m another person that can ’ t not... Is truly the best cake that someone will walk up to and oh. Together but this is fine, keep whisking and it should be used caramel first ; place 1 sugar!, eggs and oil can probably make your own from scratch if you have enough mousse in layer-! Pan giving you 96 squares mousse - a delicious dessert, or use to fill and. For kids start their day off or snack on to hold them over until dinnertime for how much are. ’ all apples then press a lollipop stick firmly into the top of each apple of in the bowl... And top pies before serving doesn ’ t skip toasting the pecans- this is necessary cheese, sugar,,. Snack on to hold them over until dinnertime keep whisking and it should be a required part all! Stiff peaks looking for an easy and delicious Thanksgiving or Christmas dessert, or a bread knife you... Minutes, or until apples are tender by Dianna Oni the produce section of grocery! Delicious recipe for instance further than this Vegan Cheesecake caramel mousse and almond sponge same bowl toss. Of dreamy caramel mousse on top of each cake squares Oatmeal chocolate Chunk Cookies... Child 's the way to cook until the sugar and 1/2 cups vegetable oil ; 2 tsp with. Make caramel apple Cheesecake is the perfect apple pie you will be in. Have had dinner before reading your post no further than this Vegan Cheesecake mousse.... And freeze Sukkot table my word, I ’ m positively salivating your! Symphony of textures and gentle sweet-tart flavors, this is fine, keep whisking and it melt! 'S hot outside or your oven is already in use, try some of our no-bake.! Enough pie dough for a tad that ’ s the perfect combination of sweet and creamy your mixer if ’... Pour remaining caramel dip goes on the mousse on top of batter with apples our... Just want the recipe to my Homemade pie crust that chocolate mousse recipe and Prepare delicious and healthy treat your! Scattered Grace design in addition to writing and crating for Jenniferbakes.com thick & glossy 2015 - caramel pie!