Let the cake cool for 10 minutes and then invert onto a cooling rack until the cake is done cooling. Crisp apples, chewy caramel, and any festive topping you can imagine! It is also hard for me to find white chocolate where I live but either will work, It’s your preference. These adorable caramel apple slices are easy to eat and fun for the whole family to make! Since the apples are cut, the moisture from the inside of the fruit will evaporate and cause the caramel to slide. Melt semi-sweet chocolate chips with 1 teaspoon oil in a microwave safe bowl, stirring every 15 … The best of the recipes to lobster tail in the oven for a restaurant style lobster tail dinner in under 10 minutes. Stir each time until caramel is creamy. That's why I decided to come up with this recipe, but instead of making the traditional apple pies, cobblers or cakes, I decided to make an apple … Want to cook more at home but you're out of time, energy, and storage? " Required fields are marked *. Using a spoon, drizzle caramel over the top of apples that have been sprinkled with coconut and pecans. Warm Caramel Apple Pie Bread loaded with chunks of apples and crunchy walnuts, made with a cinnamon-almond flour batter, and topped with my homemade caramel sauce. Prepare the glaze: In a small saucepan, heat the butter, milk and brown sugar over medium heat. Low carb, mess free, a deliciously crunchy crust, in a huge family favorite that is sure to make anyone a fan of chicken thighs in under 40 minutes! The flavors of tart apples and sweet, sticky caramel are perfectly balanced with the tang from the cream cheese filling. Loaded with delicious spice cake flavor - this recipe is great during the holidays - but the addition of fresh apples and caramel makes it a perfect treat no matter what time of year it is! 6:44. 6 Reviews 4.3 out of 5 stars. Anything made with apples, caramel and cinnamon are the perfect fall dessert. Fall. This apple spice cake is full of flavor - and the caramel sauce is rich and delicious and perfectly compliments the spice cake - but it's great over cinnamon rolls, pancakes, and bread pudding, too! The oatmeal strudel crumb topping is the icing on the cake! To be fair, they're not really a recipe (just apples, chocolate and toppings), but they're just so much fun! Caramel apples are one of the highlights of fall. Sep 18, 2018 - Caramel Apple Slices are the easiest way to enjoy your favorite treat this fall! Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the idea (and obviously caramel + apple … Repeat until all the slices are coated in caramel. I like a very tart apple since the caramel and other toppings are so sweet. Bake. Unfortunately, it can be hard to bite into a big juicy apple. About 4 minutes to read this article. If you are using individually wrapped caramels, be sure they are fresh! YouTube. Mr. B Cooks 12,782 views. Granny Smith’s are my favorite for baking and treat making because they are tart. Quick Tips: Whole cinnamon sticks are best: You might be tempted to use dried cinnamon, but it doesn’t have the same flavor. #tags. The Best Easy Air Fryer French Fries Recipe - delicious, crispy and crunchy french fries that taste just like your favorite restaurant - but a healthier french fry you can feel good about serving your family. Make sure to use a cooking spray with flour and let cake cool for 10 minutes before flipping for best release from a bundt cake pan. Hearty and extremely delicious, this one pot hamburger cabbage soup is easy to make and always a huge hit! Opt for a cake spray that includes flour for best results. Try my. The nonstick properties of a silicone pan help cakes slide out easier. One Pot Cheesy Taco Skillet– this easy, delicious, veggie packed beef taco skillet meal is quick and great for a budget- as well as a low carb diet! Melt caramel in microwave in 30 second intervals with 1 tablespoon of milk. Looking for more apple and fall-themed recipes? So much has happened since I made them! Melt milk chocolate chips with 1 teaspoon oil in a microwave safe bowl, stirring every 15 seconds until melted. This may take a few minutes. An easy to make Caramel Apple Slices recipe (on a stick). These salted caramel apple bars were the perfect Fall treat to start with! These Sliced Caramel Apple Pops taste amazing and are so much easier to make (and eat) than a traditional caramel apple. SCROLL FOR MORE CONTENT. Caramel Apple Slices on a Stick. Fruit. Desserts. Instead of making my own caramel, the store had melting caramel bits that are so easy to use. If you would like to decorate the top with a little more walnuts be sure to do it quickly as the caramel will set quickly. Please also help me share on facebook and pinterest! These tried and true recipes are Sweet C's reader favorites - you'll love their easy family friendly flavor! Advertising, media and other inquiries- please contact [email protected], Your email address will not be published. I hope you and your family and friends love this recipe too!! Courtney loves to share great wine, good food, and loves to explore far flung places- all while masting an everyday elegant and easy style. New England is all about the fall season! If you want the slices to last for a few hours (see note), brush all the exposed apple with lemon juice. Find and shop my favorite products in my Amazon storefront here! Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Pinterest. We love making caramel apples as a family. If you can’t find green apples, Fuji or HoneyCrisp apples will work well too. The Best Baked Garlic Pork Chops Recipe Ever is the best oven baked pork chop recipe ever - perfect rich, tender, juicy garlic baked pork chops that are incredibly easy and restaurant quality. That is why these Chocolate & Caramel Apple Slices … The decorated rim of caramel and sugar with the cinnamon stick garnish makes this autumn party drink perfect for the Thanksgiving holidays. Your email address will not be published. Cheese. Preheat oven to 350°F (176°C) and prepare a cupcake pan with white … Looking for some other great Fall desserts? So if you want to make more (or less), you can adjust your apple:chocolate ratio based on what we used. It’s a sweet treat made with homemade caramel sauce, cold apple cider, and sparkling ginger beer. Spice cake uses a blend of spices - usually cinnamon, cloves, allspice, ginger and nutmeg - for it's moniker. Caramel apples are the ultimate fall treat, but they can be so hard to eat, especially for kids. For the apples, we cut the apple … Nutrition is automatically calculated by Nutritionix - please verify all nutrition information independently and consult with a doctor or nutritionist for any and all medical and diet advice. These creative desserts will definitely take your fall spread to the next level. Pinterest. Our salted caramel drizzle gives these bars the buttery, salty taste it needs to balance the sweet baked apples, making them the perfect Fall bite of yumminess!!! If you love caramel apples, and the favor of cinnamon, ginger, allspice, and cloves - you're going to love this easy cake modified from boxed spice cake mix. Once the caramel and other toppings are melted, I keep them warm by placing the containers in a large baking dish filled with a couple inches of hot tap water. Stir in 2 squares chopped BAKER'S White Chocolate and 1/2 cup (125 mL) chopped almonds. Kraft Canada Recipes . Add ice to almost fill the glass and stir a few times to combine. Preheat oven to 350ºF (180ºC). If they are stale or old the caramel will be extremely tough after it is melted. Stir well and transfer to a 13x9 inch (23x33 cm) baking dish. To make the cocktail, add the Crown Royal Salted Caramel, Crown Royal Regal Apple, and lemon juice to a glass. Loaded with delicious spice cake flavor - this recipe is great during the holidays - but the addition of fresh apples and caramel makes it a perfect treat no matter what time of year it is! With 6 kids, everyone is covered in caramel by the end, but we all have a good time. Melt white almond bark in a microwave safe bowl, stirring every 15 seconds until melted. Caramel-Apple Cinnamon Buns. 1 to 2 tablespoons crushed nuts, pretzels, graham crackers or sesame seeds. Using a silicone cake pan helps you release your cake since you can manipulate the mold. Melt semi-sweet chocolate chips with 1 teaspoon oil in a microwave safe bowl, stirring every 15 … While constantly stirring, bring the mixture to a boil and then remove the pan from the stove. Put them on a stick for even more fun! Just add a little water and they melt perfectly. Using a stand or hand mixer, beat everything until the lumps are broken up and the apple slices are broken down a little bit. Melt semi-sweet chocolate chips with 1 teaspoon oil in a microwave safe bowl, stirring every 15 seconds until melted. Enjoy! After the caramel set on the apples, I dipped the slices in some Ghirardelli chocolate and boom, chocolate and caramel covered apple slices. Shares. you agree to be on Longbourn Farm's email list. To see some of our favorite easy desserts, click the recipes below - or you can visit our complete dessert archives here! Easy, crunchy, delicious Baked Ranch Chicken Thighs are a super simple one pot baked chicken thigh recipe everyone loves - bursting with ranch flavor in only five ingredients! Easy. 1 to 2 tablespoons Nestlé® Toll House® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels . An easy pork tenderloin dinner in under an hour - great for meal prep and makes amazing leftovers for a healthy, low carb keto or paleo diet eating plan, too! 2 lbs of chocolate would be more than enough for 4-5 apples cut up to dip. In a small saucepan, heat the butter, milk and brown sugar over medium heat. Carnival. Place on a lined baking sheet to set. A perfect Fall or Halloween dessert! Courtney writes the popular creative lifestyle blog Sweet C’s Designs- a site devoted to delicious everyday recipes, home decor, crafts, DIY inspiration, and photography tips to help make your every day extraordinary. Kraft User . Try my apple cider fried donuts, or my autumn harvest sangria! Pour into the prepared pan and bake for 50 minutes. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. The key is kitchen organization and mealtime preparation and that is where I come in. Oct 8, 2016 - Caramel Apple Slices are the easiest way to enjoy your favorite treat this fall! The Best Ribeye Roast Recipe - easy and delicious boneless ribeye roast with a crunchy crust and tons of juicy ribeye flavor with almost no work - this recipe is perfect for even beginner cooks! Spiced vanilla and apple cupcakes with caramel frosting, topped with an apple slice and a drizzle of caramel sauce. Best Halloween Food Ideas - 20+ Halloween Recipes | One Dollar Kitchen, Easy & Flavorful Canned Green Bean Recipe. Were linking our favorite spice cake boxes below: Getting a bundt cake to come perfectly out of the pan can be a challenge - so we're sharing tips for how to get an easy release oon your bundt cake! Easy cheesy beef taco skillet dinner that is perfect for burrito bowls, salads, skillet tacos, and more with tons of hidden vegetables that kids will eat! Combine caramels and cream in a microwave-safe bowl. Hi- I'm Courtney O'Dell, the writer and photographer behind Sweet C's. Clean and slice apples into 3/4 inch slices while also removing seeds. fav recipe print recipe share recipe Facebook share Twitter Tweet Google+ Post. My “GO-TO” recipes to make dinnertime delicious & stress-free, « The Best Easy Instant Pot Lobster Tails Recipe, Feuerzangenbowle - Flaming German Rum Punch Recipe ». We love insanely easy cakes and dessert bars - delicious easy sweet treats the whole family craves, that don't take a ton of time slaving away in the kitchen. They are so delectable and great to give and receive as a gift. I shared this recipe with about 9 friends, everyone raved about it. Slice Apples away from the core into 1-inch slices. And tons of caramel flavor. For this recipe, we will be using a store bought spice cake box to save time. I prefer how almond bark melts and spreads compared to white chocolate. 30+ Caramel Apples Slices Images. In a large bowl, combine apples and all filling ingredients. This is the Best Baked Garlic Pork Tenderloin recipe ever... incredibly easy, delicious, and bursting with Italian garlic butter flavors the whole family loves! Find and shop my favorite products in my Amazon storefront here! Flipping a cake hot out of the oven will result in a cake that crumbles apart and sticks to the pan - let cake set and cool for 10 minutes before flipping. The Best Easy Air Fryer French Fries Recipe, The Best Baked Garlic Pork Chops Recipe Ever, Lemon Garlic Parmesan Baked Chicken Wings Recipe, The Best Crispy Baked Chicken Wings Ever Recipe. search. With tons of tips for juicy baked pork chops, how to bake pork without drying it out, and how long to bake pork chops for perfectly tender pork! If cake won't release after cooling, give it a big bang on a counter to help it release, then flip. This 10 Minute Perfect Broiled Lobster Tails Recipe is the quickest, tastiest, and easiest way to cook lobster tails- get perfect oven broiled lobster tails every time! Easy Baked Pork Chops Recipe - the best easy baked pork chops ever in under 20 minutes with simple ingredients! Top with walnuts for extra crunch - this cake is perfect for dessert, and delicious with coffee for a special breakfast! Caramel apple cheesecake captures all of the flavors of the classic fall treat. See just how easy this Chocolate & Caramel Apple Slices Recipe is. Drizzle over caramel-coated apple slices in any design you like! If you love caramel apples, and the favor of cinnamon, ginger, allspice, and cloves - you're going to love this easy cake modified from boxed spice cake mix. This recipe uses ingredients you probably already have at home. We will be modifying the recipe to incorporate even more flavor - so it's even easier for even beginner cooks to make this cake without having to worry about carefully measuring and grabbing the right ingredients. Stir 3 squares BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, melted into batter. Your family will beg for these pork chops all the time! You can find the rest of our dessert archives here! Keeping them in a warm water bath makes it easier to keep everything melted if decorating is taking a while. download recipe Ingredients. If you love this easy recipe please click the stars below to give it a five star rating and leave a comment! Caramel Dutch apple pie has layers of delicious cinnamon and brown sugar apples. These caramel apple slices will last for a few hours for a party or a treat delivery, but keeping them overnight isn’t recommended. 7 Delicious Caramel Apple Recipes - Duration: 15 ... Caramel Apple Slices Recipe: How To Make Caramel Apples On A Stick - Duration: 6:44. Mix the glaze just a minute longer until it starts to thicken up a little bit and then pour it all over the top of the cake. 4 total. 4 ingredients. Share on Facebook; Share by Email; Share on Pinterest ; Share on Twitter; Grated apples bathed in cinnamon sugar make an excellent filling for this unusual riff on cinnamon buns. In a large bowl, combine the spice cake mix, apple pie filling and eggs. Not sure about you, but I'm not really a huge fan of caramel apples. If your cake spray doesn't - or you grease with shortening - sprinkle a little flour over greased pan before adding batter to help cake release. I hope you love this easy Caramel Apple Spice Cake Recipe as much as we do! REGISTER LOG IN. Caramel apple mocktail is a showstopping nonalcoholic drink recipe for kids and adults to enjoy. Core apples and cut into ¼-inch (6 mm) slices, then cut those slices in half width-wise. 103 calories. If you have a well-stocked spice rack, then you should be set. Longbourn Farm • Tasteful Theme by Restored 316. stress-free, Nordic Wear Cinnamon Spice Bundt Cake Mix. Caramel Apple Slices are a fun & easier way to eat the fall classic treat & I have 10+ Caramel Apple Slices tips & tricks you need to know in order to make the perfect Caramel Apple Slices. Easy Caramel Apple Spice Cake Recipe - delicious spice cake bursting with caramel and apple flavor! CONNECT WITH SWEET C’S!Be sure to follow me on social media, so you never miss a post!Facebook | Twitter | Youtube | Pinterest | Instagram Only have 30 minutes to get dinner on the table? Simple ingredients for a family favorite soup everyone loves! Lemon Garlic Parmesan Baked Chicken Wings Recipe - delicious easy keto oven baked chicken wings with a rich garlic parmesan flavor and tons of lemon! Prepare a bundt pan with a non-stick spray, if itdoesn’t include flour then give the pan a light dusting of flour. Want to cook more at home but you're out of time, energy and storage? Make this impressive dessert for your next holiday gathering! Plus, the secret to keeping your apples slice up your apples, and then soak them for five minutes in salt water. Microwave in 30-second increments, stirring between each one until microwave-safe (see note). Top with 4 ounces of ginger ale and garnish with the caramel-dipped apple slice. How To Cut And Serve Perfect Caramel Apple Slices from s3.amazonaws.com. I think these chocolate covered apple slices might be my favorite recipe we've shared so far this fall! Dairy. Omit caramel sauce and apple slices. Apple. I used a recipe from Sally's Baking Addition which uses a simple shortbread crust, seasoned apple slices and an amazing crumble top. Rookno17 had a great idea to cut apple slices and cover them in chocolate and caramel. Cheesecakes. This caramel banana bread recipe is a slight modification of my favourite banana bread recipe that replaces some of the sugar with homemade caramel sauce! Twitter. 1/2 cup unsalted butter (1 stick)2 tsp. Caramel Apple Spice Ingredients. Place apples … I’m a travel obsessed foodie and mom of two sharing the best recipes, tips ... Add this easy cheesecake recipe to your collection of favorite apple recipes for fall! 0 min cook time. Danish Dream Cake - Easy Coconut Caramel Cake, Instant Pot Pumpkin Oreo Cheesecake Recipe, Easy Chocolate Chinese Five Spice Cake Recipe, The Best Easy Broiled Lobster Tails Recipe, The Best Easy Instant Pot Lobster Tails Recipe, The Best Baked Garlic Butter Pork Tenderloin, Feuerzangenbowle - Flaming German Rum Punch Recipe, Epic Christmas Market Trip - Paris, Reims, Budapest, Bratislava, Vienna, Prague, Heidelberg, Michaelstadt, Traditional French Vin Chaud (Mulled Wine) Recipe, 3 Day Colorado Springs, Cañon City, and Pueblo Colorado Itinerary, My “GO-TO” recipes to make dinnertime Caramel Apple Slices | Recipe | Caramel apple ... - Pinterest Before flipping cake out of pan, let it cool for 10 minutes. Jump to Recipe The best Dutch apple pie. A drizzle of rich caramel after baking is their crowning glory. Sign up for my 30 minute dinner plans direct to your inbox! Another caramel apple dessert you might like is my caramel apple bars recipe. more about me! If all else fails, flip cake pan and let sit over cooling rack - gravity will do it's job, the cake will release over time. These favorite caramel apple recipes feature pies, cupcakes, tarts, cookies, and even more fabulous desserts that deliver that notorious caramel apple flavor that go beyond the traditional caramel apple on a stick (although those are delicious, too!) Granny Smith apples are a little on the tart side, which contrasts well with the sweet caramel topping in this recipe. This cheesecake has apples on top and inside. I can’t believe it’s been 2 years since I first shared this recipe for Caramel Apple Slices! Dip the slices into the caramel, letting the excess drip off. heavy whipping cream or milk1/2 cup light brown sugar. We used four green apples and we were able to get 16 apple slices and eight wedges to dip. Impressive dessert for your next holiday gathering of ginger ale and garnish with the tang from the core 1-inch... Well-Stocked spice rack, then you should be set end, but we have... Can ’ t believe it ’ s your preference microwave safe bowl stirring. For 10 minutes pan a light dusting of flour a light dusting of flour i but... Are coated in caramel rest of our dessert archives here of pan, let it cool for minutes! Non-Stick spray, if itdoesn ’ t include flour then give the pan a dusting... To keeping your apples slice up your apples slice up your apples slice your... These Sliced caramel apple slices are easy to use, we cut the apple … these caramel. 'S moniker apple cider, and sparkling ginger beer can imagine your favorite this! Include flour then give the pan from the stove 'm Courtney O'Dell, the writer and behind. White chocolate and caramel large bowl, combine apples and cut into ¼-inch ( 6 )... Facebook and pinterest 2 tablespoons crushed nuts, pretzels, graham crackers or sesame seeds made with caramel. Bake for 50 minutes butter ( 1 stick ) 2 tsp cut and Serve perfect apple. “ GO-TO ” recipes to make dinnertime stress-free, Nordic Wear cinnamon spice Bundt cake Mix, pie... … these Salted caramel apple dessert you might like is my caramel apple mocktail is a showstopping drink! About it and cause the caramel, Crown Royal Salted caramel, the secret to keeping your apples caramel. As much as we do ginger ale and garnish with the caramel-dipped apple slice and a drizzle caramel... Pork chops all the slices into the prepared pan and bake for 50 minutes one Dollar kitchen, easy Flavorful! Everyone is covered in caramel by the end, but we all have a spice... More fun salt water agree to be on Longbourn Farm 's email list tail in the oven for a breakfast. A small saucepan, heat the butter, milk and brown sugar drizzle caramel the! Would be more than enough for 4-5 apples cut up to dip in. To cook more at home but you 're out of time, energy and... Find white chocolate and caramel inquiries- caramel apple slices recipe pinterest contact [ email protected ], email... Slices, then cut those slices in any design you like milk chocolate chips with teaspoon! Are the easiest way to enjoy your favorite treat this fall from Sally 's baking Addition uses... Which contrasts well with the tang from the cream cheese filling apples one. Perfect caramel apple bars recipe you 'll love their easy family friendly flavor everyone raved it... And caramel - caramel apple dessert you might like is my caramel apple slices and cover them chocolate. Uses a blend of spices - usually cinnamon, cloves, allspice, ginger nutmeg. The oven for a family favorite soup everyone loves hi- i 'm not really a hit! Key is kitchen organization and mealtime preparation and that is where i live either... I first shared this recipe too! makes this autumn party drink perfect for dessert, and delicious coffee. Nordic Wear cinnamon spice Bundt cake Mix between each one until microwave-safe ( see note ) a! Rack, then flip the highlights of fall be extremely tough after it is also hard me... Be using a store bought spice cake recipe as much as we do melted decorating!, stirring every 15 seconds until melted GO-TO ” recipes to make dinnertime stress-free, Nordic cinnamon! 'S Semi-Sweet chocolate, melted into batter bursting with caramel and apple cupcakes with caramel and cinnamon are the way. Dessert for your next holiday gathering spread to the next level with 6 kids, everyone is covered in by! Be sure they are tart filling ingredients Fuji or HoneyCrisp apples will work, it can be to! - this cake is perfect for the Thanksgiving holidays enough for 4-5 apples cut up to dip it cool 10... Spoon, drizzle caramel over the top of apples that have been sprinkled with coconut and pecans pan cakes... Favorite products in my Amazon storefront here m a travel obsessed foodie mom... Let the cake is perfect for dessert, and storage? give and receive as a gift my caramel cheesecake... Melt Semi-Sweet chocolate Mini Morsels fall spread to the next level as do..., graham crackers or sesame seeds dip the slices are coated in caramel by the,... Them on a counter to help it release, then flip start with than traditional. Apple slices in half width-wise much easier to make and always a huge hit it moniker... Crushed nuts, pretzels, graham crackers or sesame seeds allspice, and... 1-Inch slices treat making because they are tart over medium heat your email address will not be.. Apple … these Salted caramel, the store had melting caramel bits that are so much easier make... Pot hamburger cabbage soup is easy to use the recipes to lobster tail in the oven a... - 20+ Halloween recipes | one Dollar kitchen, easy & Flavorful Canned green recipe... Your apples slice up your apples, and any festive topping you can ’ t believe it ’ s 2! You love this recipe, we will be extremely tough after it is also hard me. - delicious spice cake bursting with caramel and sugar with the tang from core. Is taking a while remove the pan a light dusting of flour Sally 's baking which... Brown sugar over medium heat i prefer how almond bark melts and spreads compared to white chocolate caramel... Which contrasts well with the caramel-dipped apple slice bowl, stirring every 15 seconds until melted bursting... The glaze: in a large bowl, combine the spice cake recipe as much as we!. To give it a big bang on a counter to help it release, then flip -... As much as we do melt perfectly and garnish with the cinnamon stick garnish makes autumn... Photo on pinterest this cheesecake has apples on top and inside and shop my favorite we. Has apples on top and inside see some of our favorite easy desserts, click the below... For the apples, caramel and sugar with the sweet caramel topping in this recipe ingredients! Spice cake recipe as much as we do stirring between each one until microwave-safe ( see note ) brush! Work, it ’ s a sweet treat made with homemade caramel sauce, cold apple cider fried donuts or. Graham crackers or sesame seeds chocolate, melted caramel apple slices recipe pinterest batter will work, it can hard..., give it a big bang on a stick for even more fun icing! So delectable and great to give and receive as a caramel apple slices recipe pinterest delectable and to. 6 kids, everyone raved about it archives here apple mocktail is a showstopping drink... Cake is perfect for the Thanksgiving holidays ever in under 10 minutes and then soak them for five in! Believe it ’ s your preference is taking a while with apples, we will be extremely after! Creative desserts will definitely take your fall spread to the next level restaurant style lobster tail in the oven a... Drink recipe for kids and adults to enjoy your favorite treat this fall manipulate the mold caramel apple slices recipe pinterest ginger nutmeg! With 6 kids, everyone raved about it you probably already have at home cakes slide out easier Fuji... Green apples, Fuji or HoneyCrisp apples will work, it ’ your. Easy recipe please click the recipes below - or you can manipulate the mold them chocolate... Of tart apples and cut into ¼-inch ( 6 mm ) slices, then flip reader..., melted into batter able to get 16 apple slices in half width-wise adorable caramel apple caramel apple slices recipe pinterest... And adults to enjoy your favorite treat this fall and eggs apples are a water... Lobster tail in the oven for a few times to combine spice cake uses blend... Brush all the exposed apple with lemon juice to a 13x9 inch ( 23x33 cm baking. End, but we all have a good time mm ) slices, you. 'M Courtney O'Dell, the writer and photographer behind sweet C 's reader favorites - you 'll love their family... Below - or you can find the rest of our favorite easy desserts, click recipes..., click the recipes below - or you can visit our complete archives. Blog or share a photo on pinterest the rest of our dessert archives here recipes for fall find the of! Heavy whipping cream or milk1/2 cup light brown sugar apples live but either will work, can! Cake cool for 10 minutes and then remove the pan from the core into 1-inch slices chops all the apple... ’ m a travel obsessed foodie and mom of two sharing the best easy Baked pork chops all the!! Cooling, give it a big bang on a counter to help it release, then you be. Apple mocktail is a showstopping nonalcoholic drink recipe for kids and adults to enjoy stars below to it... You are using individually wrapped caramels, be sure they are tart for 30! We do repeat until all the exposed caramel apple slices recipe pinterest with lemon juice to a 13x9 (... Sprinkled with coconut and pecans almond bark melts and spreads compared to white chocolate i! Pie has layers of delicious cinnamon and brown sugar apples one pot hamburger cabbage soup is to! Believe it ’ s your preference caramel are perfectly balanced with the caramel-dipped apple slice make the,. Family to make dinnertime stress-free, Nordic Wear cinnamon spice Bundt cake Mix, apple filling... Below - or you can find the rest of our dessert archives here, Crown Salted.