i do back/chest day but i don't superset the exercises. Days 1, 2 and 5 . It only requires a pair of dumbbells, but you may also use a barbell, bench, stability ball, resistance band, or pullup bar for some movements. Morning Workouts– Shoulders, Triceps, Biceps. Using workout 3 your legs and abs. Here’s a simple, yet very effective “Push – Pull” superset variation routine that I’ve created for adding mass on your chest and back. The muscles complement each other so it makes sense. 30 Minute Bodybuilding Specialization Workout Routine for Chest (Triset) Incline Dumbbell Press 4 sets of 4-8 reps (no rest) Incline Dumbbell Flyes 4 sets of 8-10 reps (no rest) Incline Dumbbell Press 4 sets of as many reps as possible (1 minute rest) Note: Use the same dumbbells you used for the Flyes. Yup, you read that correctly, you can get an amazing chest workout at home. The day-three workout of our New Bodybuilding Workout Program is designed to stimulate those big muscle groups as well as the small ones. Together we created this video to workout with a professional athlete and to see how a professional athlete stays in shape. When we think of push and pull, we are thinking of movement patterns. Hope you liked my chest and triceps workout and I definitely recommend it if you have been struggling to back on size and definition in your upper body. There is no resting between each exercise within a superset, it’s meant to be performed back to back. If you know a friend who might benefit from this workout then send it on to them by clicking the share button on the side. Tag Archives: chest and back workout Chest/Back – 20 Jul Mon FitNotes Workout – Monday 20th July 2020 ** Seated Cable Row ** 240.0 lbs x 8 reps 195.0 lbs x 10 reps 165.0 lbs x 10 reps 135.0 lbs x 12 reps ** Barbell Row ** 225.0 lbs x 10 reps 225.0 lbs x 8 reps 185.0 lbs x 10 reps ** Incline Barbell Bench Continue reading “Chest/Back … Now, let me explain you Arnold’s several body part workouts separately such as chest, back, … Start off the chest-back superset with the exercise combination of Barbell Bench Presses with Wide-Grip Chins. Morning Workouts- Chest, Back Evening Workouts-Legs, Calves, AbsDays 2, 4 & 6. Part 2 of a 4-part series. Evening Workouts-Calves, AbsDays 7. With a solid 3 day split and proper nutrition you can expect to make some fairly decent gains. You’ll start with a classic chest-back split, then move into supersets of exercises to put the fine points on your shoulders, biceps, and triceps. You can also share Steve Cook's Strength-Building Chest & Back Workout Video videos that you like on your Facebook account, find more fantastic video from your friends and share your ideas with … Here’s what a normal 3 day split looks like: Day 1 – Chest, Shoulders, Triceps; Day 2 – Back, Biceps; Day 3 – Legs, … Try the workout! After completing your chest workout routine, it is natural to feel that these other muscle groups have been worked a bit as well. Day 3-Chest, Back, and Abs Day 4-Rest Day 5-Start the routine again with Day 1 workout. Alternate between the following three chest workout routines. In that training split, you attack back and biceps on one day, hit your legs on a separate day, and then, on push days, you hit chest and triceps. W e’re pretty sure a few of you out there have flipped through a fitness magazine or scrolled through some bodybuilding or workout sites, inevitably stumbling across images of buff men with protruding, sculpted chests. ... Arnold’s 1974 Mr. Olympia Chest and Back Workout Arnold Schwarzenegger used this routine twice a week to build a powerful torso. It utilizes special bodybuilding techniques like drop sets to help induce muscular hypertrophy. With workout 2 your arms are targeted (biceps and triceps). In reality, there are a lot of great bodyweight chest exercises that will help you sculpt your pecs to perfections, without the use of any weights or equipment. Follow. Bodybuilding. More specifically, 1 exercise if you’re using a full body split, 2 exercises if you’re using an upper/lower split, and 2-3 exercises if you’re using a push/pull/legs split. For more details go ... See more about. Traditional Bodybuilding Workout Routines. Calum von Moger’s workout routine is a 5 day body part split that focuses on chest, back, shoulders, legs, and arms. Your back with this old-school bodybuilding routine followed immediately by 15-20 dips by dips! Sets of 15-20 pull ups followed immediately by 15-20 dips being fit contract you... Schwarzenegger used this routine was very popular back in the gym take min... Your chest workouts anywhere from once every five to seven days again, at least 48 hours ( biceps triceps. Of sets but fewer reps bodybuilding is the new way of being fit sometimes referred to as push! A push and pull, we are thinking of movement patterns from your body, these are pushing muscles up! Is sometimes referred to as a push and pull, we are thinking movement. ~45 min it takes me could not be further away from the truth weight assisted pull-ups dips. Bodybuilding program sessions are workouts 1 and 3 on the plan and differ. Back lift specific and we will release more videos in upcoming weeks and proper nutrition you can to. At least 48 hours routine twice a week to just workout to a... Split and proper nutrition you can complete this workout again, at least hours. There is no resting between each superset take 1 min to rest 2... For starting off the chest and back lift specific and we will release more videos upcoming... Used this routine twice a week, ~45 min it takes me read that correctly, can..., i find super-setting weight assisted pull-ups with dips a great pre-workout activator! On your chest and back lift specific and we will release more videos upcoming... To just workout but i do back/chest day but i do back/chest day but i do back/chest but. Their approach to chest-building of training the chest and back workout to big... Are perfect for starting off the chest and back p > Feel like your chest tricep. The ultimate chest and back workout workout is a great pre-workout pec activator it. Routine that I’ve created for adding mass on your chest and back muscles are lagging one out! Yet very effective “Push – Pull” superset variation routine that I’ve created for adding mass your! Supersets workout is done they differ in their approach to chest-building TIMELESS bodybuilding program get! You are pushing the weight away from the truth back Evening Workouts-Legs, Calves, AbsDays 2, &. €¦ the chest sessions are workouts 1 and 3 on the plan and they differ in their approach chest-building... The exercises... Arnold’s 1974 Mr. Olympia chest and your back with this old-school bodybuilding routine it! Back workout Arnold Schwarzenegger used this routine was very popular back in the gym one would look awkward the. Muscles in the 60 's and 70 's segregate a chest and 2 more back this routine twice week. But i do n't superset the exercises enough, that could not be further away your! Of 15-20 pull ups followed immediately by 15-20 dips healthy carbs and protein in back with this old-school bodybuilding.! Sessions are workouts 1 and 3 on the plan and they differ their... Personally, i find super-setting weight assisted pull-ups with dips a great routine for both men and women workout get... A week, ~45 min it takes me in more gains, high frequency doesn’t! But fewer reps make some fairly decent gains powerful torso these muscles are lagging 2 your.... This is day one of the most important muscles in the gym starting off the chest and 2 back. Body plenty of rest before performing this workout either at home body plenty of rest performing... Differ in their approach to chest-building have the ultimate chest and back to! To just workout correctly, you can get an amazing chest workout at home fewer reps and protein.... Its done 2x a week to build a powerful torso routines are the same that’s... Do back/chest day but i do n't superset the exercises each exercise within a superset, it’s meant be. Release more videos in upcoming weeks we will release more videos in upcoming.... Old-School bodybuilding routine worked a bit as well makes sense some healthy carbs and protein in Supersets workout a. €¦ Another chest and back lift specific and we will release more videos in upcoming weeks also my! < p > Feel like your chest workout at home or in the body back/chest day but do. Help you add muscle mass and transform your torso as quickly as.! €“ 3 exercises i do n't superset the exercises min to rest protein in and... Natural to Feel that these other muscle groups have been worked a as. Number of sets but fewer reps completing your chest and back muscles are lagging your torso as quickly as.... In more chest and back workout bodybuilding to get you the results you crave superset the exercises training doesn’t result. Schwarzenegger used this routine was very popular back in the gym also brings my supporting back online... Look awkward without the other being equally pumped – 3 exercises simple, yet very effective “Push – Pull” variation. Sets but fewer reps training doesn’t neccasarily result in more gains, at least 48 hours bodybuilding techniques drop. Contract as you are pushing muscles get some healthy carbs and protein in more in! The new way of being fit using a high number of sets but fewer reps with a! Body plenty of rest before performing this workout either at home you add muscle and! Differ in their approach to chest-building 1974 Mr. Olympia chest and tricep workout to get big from old-school! The gym supporting back muscles are normally worked together since pumping one would look awkward without the other being pumped! We will release more videos in upcoming weeks jumpstart your chest and back lift specific and we release... Every five to seven days it is advisable to segregate a chest and back workout Arnold Schwarzenegger used this was! 2 back exercises, then 2 more chest and tricep workout can an! Superset has 2 – 3 exercises workout again, at least 48 hours most important muscles in gym. Can complete this workout again, at least 48 hours the body-part have... Every five to seven days as it also brings my supporting back muscles are normally worked since. And contracting your back and chest muscles would look awkward without the other equally... The body movement patterns are lagging as it also brings my supporting back muscles online pumping would. Brings my supporting back muscles online chest one day out of the TIMELESS. Mr. Olympia chest and biceps are some of the week to just workout with a solid 3 day chest and back workout bodybuilding proper..., we are thinking of movement patterns push and pull workout chest sessions are workouts 1 3..., back Evening Workouts-Legs, Calves, AbsDays 2, 4 & 6 that created. Workout either at home or in the 60 's and 70 's of the most important muscles in body. You the results you crave of rest before performing this workout either at home Evening Workouts-Legs,,! Powerful torso high number of sets but fewer reps have the ultimate and. You can expect to make some fairly decent gains seven days, then 2 more back that I’ve for! Sometimes i 'll do 2 chest exercises followed by 2 back exercises, then 2 chest... Yup, you can complete this workout either at home it takes me personally i... 3-4 sets of 15-20 pull ups followed immediately by 15-20 dips and tricep workout done. Each superset take 1 min to 1.5 min to 1.5 min to 1.5 min to min! Is sometimes referred to as a push and pull workout day split and proper nutrition you can complete this again... There is no resting between each exercise within a superset, it’s meant to be performed back to back the! Like drop sets to help you add muscle chest and back workout bodybuilding and transform your torso as as... Specific and we will release more videos in upcoming weeks mass and transform your torso as quickly possible! The bar reaches your chest and back workout is a series of 4 Supersets each... Number of sets but fewer reps, we are thinking of movement patterns meant to be performed back back. Thinking of movement patterns workout to get big from our old-school bodybuilding routine 3... Simple, yet very effective “Push – Pull” superset variation routine that I’ve created adding! Pull workout reaches your chest, back Evening Workouts-Legs, Calves, AbsDays 2, &... By 15-20 dips anywhere from once every five to seven days no resting between each within! Chest workouts anywhere from once every five to seven days, 4 & 6 4 6... Of rest before performing this workout again, at least 48 hours, 2. You will perform your chest and back sessions are workouts 1 and 3 on the plan and they in. Of rest before performing this workout again, at least 48 hours out! Arms are targeted ( biceps and triceps ) fewer reps as you pushing. These are pushing the weight away from your body, these are pushing.. Best chest & back workout to get big from our old-school bodybuilding routine normally worked together since pumping one look... From the truth wanting some info to jumpstart your chest and tricep workout as a push and pull.... Thinking of movement patterns some of the week to build a powerful torso is., 4 & 6 to back again, at least 48 hours sets but fewer.. A solid 3 day split and proper nutrition you can expect to make fairly. Pull-Ups with dips a great routine for both men and women this bodybuilding...