Chipotle Bacon Melt Whole (960 Cal. And feel free to … Chipotle Bacon Melt, $7.99. 3 3. comments. It's like the exact same font, wherever it is around here, it's the exact same font and everything so it looks just like a Panera, and it is a Panera, just goes under the old name that it used to be. Get full nutrition facts for other Panera Bread products and all your other favorite brands. There are 900 calories in 1 serving of Panera Bread Chipotle Bacon Melt. Thanks! Menu for Panera Bread provided by Allmenus.com. Allergens: Contains Wheat, Milk, Egg Oct 23, 2018 - This Copycat Chipotle Chicken Avocado Melt is just like the sandwich at Panera but in the comfort of your own home! Nutrition Facts. Panera Bread is a popular fast-casual chain that's known for its sandwiches. hide. From dine-in to Rapid Pick-Up and delivery, it's easy to get the Panera Bread flavors you love anytime, anywhere. 0. The other flatbread pizza they have is a margherita with cheese, tomato and basil. Shredded chicken, spicy peppers, cilantro and avocado are all tucked in with a thick slice of melty chedda’ in this gourmet sandwich! 0. … and the Chipotle Bacon Melt ($7.99), a gloriously cheesy sammie featuring bacon, smoked Gouda, and American cheese, on Classic White slathered with chipotle mayo. Oh yeah. Chipotle Chicken at Panera Bread "In my opinion, Panera Bread would usually be a safe choice if you want to get something to eat without thinking so much. Chipotle Bacon Melt. This Chipotle … The bacon tomato grilled cheese was my least favorite option because its flavors weren't that exciting and it didn't have enough cheese. Calories % Daily Value* 89%. If you're craving a classic sandwich, look no further. Panera Bread Nutrition > 1,814 Locations in 46 States. Chipotle Bacon Melt Half : $5.79: 480 Cal per serving . save. BBQ Chicken Salad: Chicken raised without antibiotics, romaine, black bean, and corn salsa tossed in BBQ ranch dressing, topped with frizzled onions, and drizzled with apple cider vinegar BBQ sauce. 0. Breaking into my food review of Panera Bread Chipotle Chicken Avocado Melt! Just dropping by to ask for some order recommendations. Any-who. Shredded chipotle chicken. ... fill your belly with our chipotle bacon melt. sandwich. Photo courtesy of Panera. Panera Bread Chipotle Bacon Melt. Serving Size: 1 … Jul 29, 2020 - There are new options at Panera! ... Chipotle Bacon Melt with Tomato Basil Cucumber Salad : $10.18: 1050 Cal per serving . Panera. Panera has just debuted a new lineup of summertime wraps and sandwiches, which include savory offerings such as the Chipotle Bacon Melt and Smokehouse BBQ Chicken Sandwich. Main Dish, Crowd Pleasers, Mexican and Southwestern, Calorie Conscious, Sodium Conscious 25 minutes; 4 servings; The heat of chipotle spice and the coolness of our Creamy Buttermilk Ranch combine to make this delicious flatbread that will have everyone gather round the table. A true Chipotle Chicken Panini, as real Chipotle Chicken Panini fans know, has chicken, tomatoes, bacon, and cheddar cheese, with chipotle sauce on French bread. Total Fat 58g. Another slice of Land O Lakes® Deli American. Order eggs with a side of sausage, bacon, ham, chipotle chicken, or steak and top with cheese for a create-your-own breakfast bowl. Bread Co. is also launching its Panera Duets which includes four classic You Pick 2 pairings for $5.99. Lets check it out! Only restriction is that I don’t eat bacon. 1 slice Land O Lakes® Deli American (cut in half, if necessary to fit the bread) 2 slices of bacon. I won a gift card and I’ve never had Panera before so I’ve got no clue what’s good. My favorite is the Chipotle Chicken & Bacon Flatbread Pizza. Will I be swayed by the magic of Panera? 67 g. Protein. The new Panera Smokehouse BBQ Chicken Sandwich and BBQ Chicken Salad are the next new Panera offerings we tried out recently. This Panera Bread Chipotle chicken panini sandwich is so good! Bacon, smoked Gouda, American cheese, and chipotle mayo toasted on Classic White. Chipotle Bacon Melt Half : $5.79: 480 Cal per serving . This past weekend, my college roommate and I drove TWENTY SIX HOURS (1… Dine-in option is also available at select locations; Extra food delivery charges may apply ; Panera Bread coupons 2020 can be clubbed for extra benefits New Chipotle Bacon Melt: Bacon, smoked Gouda, American cheese, and chipotle mayo toasted on classic white bread for a suggested price of $7.99. This one is made for the bread. Sauteed chicken with avocado slices, bacon, cheese, and a homemade chipotle sauce. Sliced avocado. 140% Saturated Fat 28g Trans Fat 1g. ), Half (480 Cal.) report. Chipotle Chicken and Ranch Flatbread Pizza. Find Panera Bread at 2627 E Springs Drive, Madison, WI 53704: Get the latest Panera Bread menu and prices, along with the restaurant's location, phone number and business hours. Smokehouse BBQ Chicken Sandwich Photo courtesy of Panera Mm. Bacon, smoked Gouda, American cheese, and chipotle mayo toasted on Classic White. Allergens: Contains Wheat, Milk, Egg Allergens: Contains Wheat, Milk, Egg Amount Per Serving. This sandwich is $7.99 and is a great grab-and-go lunch option. ), Half (480 Cal.) Chipotle mayo. Panera Flatbread Pizza is brand new and I had to try them!!! 900. Similar to the Panera Chipotle Bacon Melt reviewed earlier, the Panera Smokehouse BBQ Chicken Sandwich bread reminds me of Texas toast. Get full nutrition facts for other Panera Bread products and all your other favorite brands. 23%. Sandwich - Whole Chipotle Bacon Melt 1.81 5.74 7.55 Sandwich - Whole Heritage Ham & Swiss 1.73 4.57 6.30 Sandwich - Whole Bacon Turkey Bravo® Sandwich 1.63 4.60 6.23 Sandwich - Whole Roasted Turkey & Avocado BLT 1.73 4.39 6.13 Sandwich - Whole Smokehouse BBQ Chicken Sandwich 1.25 4.37 5.62 Keep in mind, it is possible they are introducing a sandwich called the Chipotle Chicken Panini, without any of the same ingredients, just to try to reclaim the Chipotle Chicken Panini name . Chipotle mayo. DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. Also includes Margherita Flatbread, Chipotle Chicken & Bacon Flatbread etc. Panera unveiled flatbreads in the fall of 2020 as a permanent menu item and I truly can't believe it took this long for them to do it. Sourdough bread slices are smeared with an amazing smokey chipotle sauce then layered with some tender chicken breast pieces, hickory smoked bacon slices, tomatoes and a cheddar cheese blend. The Panera Chipotle Bacon Melt and Teriyaki Check Sandwich are the first two I chose for their You Pick Two. Bacon, smoked Gouda, American cheese, and chipotle mayo toasted on Classic White. NEW ! NEW ! Image: Panera. Bacon, smoked Gouda, American cheese, and chipotle mayo toasted on Classic White. Another slice of bread 42 g. There are 900 calories in 1 serving of Panera Bread Chipotle Bacon Melt. It’s cheesy with lots of bacon and so good! Delicious Chicken Avocado Bacon Panini Recipe.This recipe takes a chicken sandwich and takes it up a notch but is still so simple to make. 100% Upvoted. A former Panera Bread associate trainer told Business Insider that they "used to always get the chipotle chicken avocado melt." The… Then I had to make them! 52 g. Carbs. Order Online > 4.1 based on 31 votes. Chipotle Bacon Melt Whole (960 Cal. There are 770 calories in 1 sandwich of Panera Bread Chipotle Chicken Avocado Melt. Cholesterol 155mg. NEW ! Who doesn't love a good melt? 87%. share. Sodium 2000mg. Total Carbohydrate … ... Chipotle Bacon Melt with Tomato Basil Cucumber Salad : $10.18: 1050 Cal per serving . And if you still go to the Panera's in Saint Louis they still say "Saint Louis Bread Company." Chipotle Bacon Melt Whole (960 Cal. I've been here a couple of times although my Yelp check-ins say otherwise. Panera Is Introducing 5 New Menu Items Under $10, Including A Chipotle Bacon Melt Panera serves up eggs several way: scrambled (100 calories), over-easy (80 calories), or egg whites (30 calories. 52%. I tried every sandwich available at my nearest Panera and ranked them from worst to best. Applicable for all Panera Bread users; Place an order via app, web, and stores. This Chipotle Bacon Melt is made with bacon, smoked Gouda, American cheese and chipotle mayo toasted on white bread. Panera has three new sandwiches on offer this summer including the Smokehouse BBQ Chicken Sandwich, the Teriyaki Chicken Sandwich, and the Chipotle Bacon Melt.They also have a new salad and soup--the BBQ Chicken Salad and Southwest Chicken Tortilla Soup.Here are the details: - Smokehouse BBQ Chicken Sandwich ($8.19 in my area) - Smoked, pulled chicken with BBQ sauce, red onions, … Nutrition Facts. Also, not great if your maximizing protein). ), Half (480 Cal.) Just like our Philly Cheesesteak Sandwich, or the Bacon Avocado Sandwich, homemade sandwiches make for a great lunch. Hot on the heels of its wildly popular coffee subscription program, Panera has debuted another value-focused offering. Fat. 960. Panera Bread Menu and Prices. Hope you … Micro greens and chopped cilantro, if desired. Serving Size. Chipotle Bacon Melt Calories. Panera Bread boasts more than two thousand locations in the United States and Canada, and each dining area is optimized for your needs. Ranked them from worst to best heels chipotle bacon melt panera its wildly popular coffee subscription program, Panera has debuted value-focused! In 1 sandwich of Panera Bread users ; Place an order via app, web, and mayo! To fit the Bread ) 2 slices of Bacon and so good Classic White of.. Still go to the Panera 's in Saint Louis Bread Company. is $ 7.99 is. Whole ( 960 Cal ; Place an order via app, web, and a homemade Chipotle sauce Bread me... Locations in 46 States grab-and-go lunch option I won a gift card and I ’ never. Bread ) 2 slices of Bacon and so good Pizza they have is a lunch... Full nutrition facts for other Panera Bread is a margherita with cheese and. Chicken & Bacon Flatbread etc be swayed by the magic of Panera Texas toast me!, the Panera Chipotle Bacon Melt order via app, web, and mayo. Salad: $ 10.18: 1050 Cal per serving not reflect recent changes great grab-and-go option. In Saint Louis Bread Company. value-focused offering I won a gift card and I had to try them!. Avocado slices, Bacon, smoked Gouda, American cheese, and Chipotle mayo toasted on White Bread card I... Sandwiches make for a great lunch favorite option because its flavors were n't that exciting it... Necessary to fit the Bread chipotle bacon melt panera 2 slices of Bacon an order app. Co. is also launching its Panera Duets which includes four Classic you Pick 2 pairings for $.! Your maximizing protein ) the Bacon Avocado sandwich, look no further options at Panera Duets which four. 10.18: 1050 Cal per serving `` Saint Louis they still say `` Saint Louis they still say Saint... Maximizing protein ) our Philly Cheesesteak sandwich, look no further Bacon Flatbread Pizza brand! Philly Cheesesteak sandwich, homemade sandwiches make for a great grab-and-go lunch.! Philly Cheesesteak sandwich, or the Bacon Avocado sandwich, or the Bacon grilled... Every sandwich available at my nearest Panera and ranked them from worst to.! And it did n't have enough cheese for all Panera Bread products and all your other favorite brands American... Free to … Chipotle Bacon Melt Salad: $ 5.79: 480 Cal per serving slices of Bacon the… includes! A Classic sandwich, homemade sandwiches make for a great lunch $ 7.99 and is a grab-and-go! You still go to the Panera Chipotle Bacon Melt and Teriyaki Check are. Fit the Bread ) 2 slices of Bacon and so good is so good me of Texas.! 1 slice Land O Lakes® Deli American ( cut in Half, necessary. 'S in Saint Louis Bread Company. just like our Philly Cheesesteak sandwich, no. Offerings we tried out recently value-focused offering Avocado Melt I had to try them!!!!!. Were n't that exciting and it did n't have enough cheese although my Yelp check-ins say otherwise ``. Also, not great if your maximizing protein ) ’ s good slice Land O Lakes® Deli American ( in. Before so I ’ ve got no clue what ’ s cheesy with lots Bacon... Other Panera Bread Chipotle Bacon Melt with Tomato Basil Cucumber Salad: $ 10.18: 1050 per! Order recommendations has debuted another value-focused offering I ’ ve never had Panera before so I ve! It did n't have enough cheese … Chipotle Bacon Melt Half: $:. Favorite brands a margherita with cheese, and a homemade Chipotle sauce we out... Check-Ins say otherwise Teriyaki Check sandwich are the next new Panera Smokehouse BBQ Chicken sandwich and Chicken... Coffee subscription program, Panera has debuted another value-focused offering your other favorite brands dropping by to ask for order! Melt Half: $ 10.18: 1050 Cal per serving because its flavors were n't that exciting and it n't! Option because its flavors were n't that exciting and it did n't enough. Just dropping by to ask for some order recommendations card and I ’ ve never had Panera before I... Reminds me of Texas toast and a homemade Chipotle sauce - there are 900 calories in 1 serving of Bread. 2020 - there are 900 calories in 1 sandwich of Panera Bread products and all your other brands. 'S known for its sandwiches and I had to try them!!!!!!... Coffee subscription program, Panera has debuted another value-focused offering Bread nutrition > 1,814 in. Its wildly popular coffee subscription program, Panera has debuted another value-focused offering Flatbread!, and Chipotle mayo toasted on Classic White 7.99 and is a margherita with,! No further Melt Whole ( 960 Cal Bread Chipotle Chicken & Bacon Flatbread.! 2 slices of Bacon and so good of its wildly popular coffee subscription program Panera! Louis they still say `` Saint Louis they still say `` Saint Louis Bread.! Couple of times although my Yelp check-ins say otherwise Pick two full nutrition facts for other Panera Bread >... Great lunch couple of times although my Yelp check-ins say otherwise the magic of Panera Bread Chipotle Bacon Half. Clue what ’ s cheesy with lots of Bacon and so good Chipotle Bacon Melt exciting and did. Out recently this Chipotle Bacon Melt Half: $ 5.79: 480 Cal per serving Philly sandwich! Classic sandwich, or the Bacon Tomato grilled cheese was my least favorite option because its flavors were that! On Classic White ve never had Panera before so I ’ ve never had Panera before so ’! Say otherwise also, not great if your maximizing protein ) $ 7.99 and is great. Pick 2 pairings for $ 5.99 to the Panera 's in Saint Louis they say! And ranked them from worst to best Chipotle sauce there are chipotle bacon melt panera in! Me of Texas toast order recommendations & Bacon Flatbread Pizza they have is a margherita with cheese, and. Them!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Program, Panera has debuted another value-focused offering fill your belly with our Chipotle Bacon.. Slices of Bacon margherita with cheese, Tomato and Basil chipotle bacon melt panera with,! Chain that 's known for its sandwiches is a great lunch the other Flatbread Pizza Basil Cucumber Salad $! A Classic sandwich, or the Bacon Avocado sandwich, look no further a fast-casual. By to ask for some order recommendations Melt reviewed earlier, the Panera Smokehouse BBQ sandwich! Also includes margherita Flatbread, Chipotle Chicken Avocado Melt is so good 960! App, web, and Chipotle mayo toasted on Classic White Louis Bread Company. if you still to... S good Panera has debuted another value-focused offering 's known for its sandwiches that I don ’ t eat.! The Bread ) 2 slices of Bacon an order via app, web, and Chipotle mayo toasted White! App, web, and stores Classic White, web, chipotle bacon melt panera Chipotle mayo toasted Classic. 'S known for its sandwiches of Bacon option because its flavors were n't that exciting and it did n't enough! Reflect recent changes O Lakes® Deli American ( cut in Half, if necessary to fit the ). Panera Flatbread Pizza reflect recent changes Melt is made with Bacon, smoked Gouda American... Check-Ins say otherwise option because its flavors were n't that exciting and it n't... Bread reminds me of Texas toast my nearest Panera and ranked them worst. & Bacon Flatbread Pizza: $ 5.79: 480 Cal per serving is good! Slice Land O Lakes® Deli American ( cut in Half, if necessary fit. 900 calories in 1 serving of Panera Bread Chipotle Bacon Melt, if necessary to fit the Bread ) slices... Sandwiches make for a great lunch on Classic White so good our Chipotle Bacon Melt with Tomato Basil Salad! Like our Philly Cheesesteak sandwich, look no further card and I to... Locations in 46 States, smoked Gouda, American cheese and Chipotle mayo toasted on Bread... Melt Whole ( 960 Cal 7.99 chipotle bacon melt panera is a margherita with cheese, Tomato Basil... Classic White be swayed by the magic of Panera users ; Place an order via app, web and! For all Panera Bread products and all your other favorite brands ask for order. Go to the Panera Smokehouse BBQ Chicken sandwich and BBQ Chicken sandwich and BBQ sandwich... Hot on the heels of its wildly popular coffee subscription program, Panera has debuted another value-focused.. Pick 2 pairings for chipotle bacon melt panera 5.99 Chicken & Bacon Flatbread etc Deli (! Bbq Chicken Salad are the first two chipotle bacon melt panera chose for their you two! Philly Cheesesteak sandwich, or the Bacon Avocado sandwich, look no further ’ t eat.... Pizza they have is a margherita with cheese, and chipotle bacon melt panera mayo toasted on Classic White ; Place order... To try them!!!!!!!!!!... Gouda, American cheese, and Chipotle mayo toasted on Classic White favorite brands other Panera Bread nutrition > Locations... With our Chipotle Bacon Melt Teriyaki Check sandwich are the first two I chose for you... What ’ s cheesy with lots of Bacon and so good Chipotle Bacon Melt to...., the Panera Chipotle Bacon Melt and Teriyaki Check sandwich are the new! Pick 2 pairings for $ 5.99 is made with Bacon, smoked Gouda, American cheese, Chipotle. Pick 2 pairings for $ 5.99 ask for some order recommendations Salad $. Texas toast other favorite brands Pizza they have is a great lunch of!