The "Secret Key" is used for two-factor authentication. Hmmm, ocean view or redwoods? Five miles of gentle, sandy beach stretches southward towards the Point Arena Lighthouse.. FORT BRAGG/CLEONE, Popular with campers, hikers, joggers, equestrians and bicyclists. The second time we stayed on the upper end of the area. View on Map. Pull-thru pads are concrete and level surrounded by sand and lots of pine trees. Check In — / — / — Check Out — / — / — Guests — Search. There are 285 listings and 10917 reviews. Hiking trails lead through the 50,000-acre park, including a waterfall trail. 9. Stay straight on the entrance road. 5 results. February 26, 2018. Very few people there, there off season, which I liked, no crowds. You will find Pomo RV Park and Campground just a few minutes away from Fort Bragg. Find detailed information for Vagabond Village Mobile Home & RV Park: 12 sites, power available, dumping available. The hours of operation weren't very helpful but if a staff member was in the office on a closed day they opened the door and helped you. Read reviews, see photos and more. (707) 964-5994 Book Your Stay Oh, the dump station is on top of the hill near the cabins and not really easy to get to if you're a big boy (45 footer). This was easy to find. RV Parks near Fort Bragg, California. 5144 Smith Lake Road (at the Checkout/Rental Center Bldg. It is a great place and only has elec/water but has dump station on site. Price. Many of the waterfront parks cater to sportsman, fisherman and boaters, with boat docks and fish cleaning stations. Campground amenities include children's play area, volleyball court, horseshoe pit, hot showers, campground store and laundromat. First time we stayed in the lower section. Read reviews, see photos and more. Pomo RV Park & Campground, Fort Bragg: See 79 traveler reviews, 34 candid photos, and great deals for Pomo RV Park & Campground, ranked #2 of 8 specialty lodging in Fort Bragg and rated 3.5 of 5 … Once u see the small guard shack on the right proceed straight, a large parking will be to your right and at the end of the P lot on the left is the office. Kim and Jim are excellent managers keeping the park beautiful and are always on top … Hotel Harbor RV Park, Fort Bragg: 13 Bewertungen, 10 authentische Reisefotos und Top-Angebote für Hotel Harbor RV Park, bei Tripadvisor auf Platz #4 von 8 sonstigen Unterkünften in Fort Bragg … There seems to be some great water sports/ beach area at the rec area. This is a nice rural park set in the trees with trails fro hiking. United States ; California (CA) Mendocino County ; Fort Bragg ; Fort Bragg Specialty Lodging ; Camping in Fort Bragg; View map. I have no idea where "Bypass I-295" is. The concrete pad was large however not level. Call Now To Reserve (707) 964-5994. Camping and Lodging. approx. Fort Bragg Leisure Time RV Park Located In Northern California Offers Affordable Nightly, Weekly, And Monthly RV Sites. This area has newer facilities; clean. Or you can visit Fort Bragg's redwood groves at the Jackson State Forest. Also at the end on the left there is a building. Bathrooms were nice toilet/shower combinations. I was told it sustained some damage from a hurricane, but do not understand why the beach part could not be open. Click the ICE logo to submit your evaluation on this campground directly to the responsible department. Woodside RV Park is located in Fort Bragg, California. Sites are flat and level and management takes great care of the place. Even with the staff cleaning the bathrooms daily the bathrooms were dingy and rusted. Sites are flat and level and management takes great care of the place. Harbor RV Park is situated next to the Noyo Bridge in town, right alongside the water. This park is best known for all the seals that live in this beautiful and varied habitat of sandy beaches, ocean bluffs, sand dunes and tide pools to forests and wetlands. Only stayed here one night just passing through, but it was nice. 5144 Smith Lake Road (at the Checkout/Rental Center Bldg.). They have a couple playground areas and walking trails. Beach access, on-site grocery, dive and fishing gear and many other surprises. Higher prices on FHU RV sites are for pull-through site. Campground amenities include children's play area, volleyball court, horseshoe pit, hot showers, campground store and laundromat....Come camp at the Beach! A few buts: But 1: Dirt road leading into the sites. Amenities & Activities . It features 68 full hookup campsites with tent areas. Pomo RV Park & Campground . The rest of the directions were correct. RV Sites, Vacation Homes, and RV Rental. WELCOME TO SPORTSMAN’S PARK IN MENDOCINO COUNTY A Place Where You Can Unwind and Enjoy Peace of Mind Along the winding Noyo River in Fort Bragg, California, you’ll find a camping experience with sights and sounds of the harbor, located within a charming, intimate setting. WELCOME TO SPORTSMAN’S PARK IN MENDOCINO COUNTY A Place Where You Can Unwind and Enjoy Peace of Mind Along the winding Noyo River in Fort Bragg, California, you’ll find a camping experience with sights and sounds of the harbor, located within a charming, intimate setting. Both Famcamp signs are seen as you leave, not enter. Overall, quite during the week, other than helo’s, which I don’t mind. This site isn't sponsored or paid for by the Department of Defense. Tips for the Fort Bragg, NC area Camping World is about 2 miles from the park. However, campground appeared to be maintained and clean. Campgrounds in Fort Bragg California: Campendium has 36 reviews of Fort Bragg RV parks, state parks and national parks making it your best Fort Bragg RV camping resource. I just need to refill the reservoir when I get the time. When we first got to Fayetteville we were a bit lost. Hotel amenities . There area a few sites that are satellite friendly. I concur with all of the other posters opinions, but would add the helicopter activity from being right next door 6 days a week does get a little to much. This is a military installation after all and I presume some night training was taking place. Nice place for 1-2 nights at $25 for 50 amp, full hookups. 78 Reviews #2 of 8 Specialty Lodging in Fort Bragg. We were on Lot 8 and only had to level the camper one inch. First off it is off-post so no gates to go through. We don't use the bath house so I can't tell you how it is. It is off the installation but on Ft.Bragg property. The electricity went out one day, 90+ degrees outside. Murchison Rd (Hwy 210) and Honeycutt Rd. ...very nice park and quiet. Report this review Comments (1) | Was this review helpful? 9 reviews. Wifi (fee) available in the Exchange mall. 4 0. Turn right onto Smith Lake Rd approx. All. Definitely, we will be back for a real “camping” trip (as opposed to needed a place to stay due to an emergency). The security is a big concern! Our park is nestled along the breathtaking Pomo Bluffs Park at Todd’s Point, not far from the majestic redwood forest. (707) 357-2208 Grateful1 Top 500 Reviewer 4 reviews. For SPRINT PCS AIR CARD users, there is good reception and internet access. You take your pick from our many Fort Bragg area campgrounds. Hiking and biking trails were in good shape (for February). We were in site 10 (concrete pad) and our back lifts were fully extended and we still weren't level. The park has dedicated tent camping at Surfwood Camp along Lake Cleone. Very good location nice walk way on the bluff. Join Now. FT Bragg has two RV parks. Amenities & Activities . Wildwood Campground & RV Park. February 24, 2018. Smith Lake has a real nice park that always had some private picnics/parties going on. Copyright © 2006 - 2020, Larry Farquhar. It is a great place and only has elec/water but has dump station on site. Sort by: Newest. We also noticed a lot of vehicles that were not staying or visiting anyone in the camping area driving through. Park Model units look … They were so beautiful. One of the jack starting spewing hydraulic fluid due to it's hyperextension. Woodside RV Park is located in Fort Bragg, California. While it does not offer WiFi or cable, it does have an abundance of outdoor activities with hiking, mountain biking, basketball, volleyball, and playgrounds for the little ones. House for sale. North of Fort Bragg, they offer 75 full hook-up sites for RV's, 60 tent sites, and group sites on a private beach. Exit 46 on I95 is 12 miles from the correct exit. I was evacuated from my home due to hurricane Florence and was immediately taken care of. Good Sam Club Members SAVE 10% at this location. It has a large lake but really only one little spot to fish, there are other lakes around though, watch out for the traffic in the mornings around 8 to 9 and 4 to 6, can be brutal. Exit 58 north bound appears to be a disaster from my review on Google maps. approx. The park encompasses much of the land west of Cleone and a strip of … The office is manned from Thurs-Sat (or Sun). What I enjoyed about the campground is it’s seclusion. These 1,831 acres of beach and forest feature beautiful campsites and a lush Fern Canyon scenic trail that takes you to the Pygmy Forest where mature cone-bearing cypress and pine trees stand six inches to eight feet tall.. Hmmm, ocean view or redwoods? Campground on Fort Bragg, which is one of the largest, most important posts in the entire Army. Some of the roads within the campgrounds are a little interesting, especially with a big rig but should not pose any problems(they are steep in some spots). Pomo RV Park & Campground south of Fort Bragg is a place to check out, with wide open fields for activities, a clubhouse for reading or playing games, and lots of other amenities. Staff was delightful!! Office staff was helpful & professional. All the sites have a cement pad, the laundry was great, newer washers and dryers. Pad are very nice, the bathrooms were clean. I do have a few concerns: One is if you are staying at the campground you should be able to use the lake area with no extra charge. Most of the sites are big enough for a 40ft and tow vehicle. ” In 2 reviews. About Harbor RV Park. Pomo RV Park & Campground . Wide concrete pads - a bit unleveled but very usable. Be real careful. Even though I have some concerns we will definitely be staying here again. The RV parks in Fort Bragg, California are scattered up and down the coast, with a few nestled inland along Route 20 and further south in Russian Gulch State Park. The beach line curves gently to form a "catch basin" for sea debris, which accounts for the volume of driftwood found here. They are claiming a new bldg next year that will be user friendly. More importantly, would I come back again --- most definitely! Website designed and managed by, Bldg Q-2812 Smith Lake Rd, Fort Bragg, NC 28310, Military Campground and RV Parks Articles, https://bragg.armymwr.com/programs/smith-lake-recreation-area. Filters. February 24, 2018. Appears to be nice and quiet other than the helicopters flying just overhead until after midnight. This 17-acre Good Sam RV park in Mendocino, California has been in business for 20 years, and the owners really know how to take care of their campers. approx 1 1/2 miles Turn left onto McArthur Rd approx 1/4 mile Turn right onto Honeycutt Rd approx. Fort Bragg Leisure Time RV Park In Northern California Offers Full Hook UP RV Sites, Satellite TV, Dump Stations, and More. Sites are flat and level and management takes great care of the place. 2 day minimum stay on large cabins. The turn in road is skinny with drop offs waiting for a mistake. Read reviews, see photos and more Plan a Trip California Fort Bragg Pomo RV Park & Campground More Campgrounds Nearby. Fort Bragg Leisure Time RV Park. Driving on 295, I never did see a sign for Ramsey. Pull-through RV sites have a 2 week stay limit. NICEST PARK ON THE MENDOCINO COAST! One night they hovered what we thought was right over our camper. A little tricky when entering, all dirt roads, went to bldg 5144 and receptionist stated camp staff is closed Tuesday and Wednesday, she provided info to pick up envelope with reservation & site info at old camp bldg. With its 200 buildings, originally located on 5,000 acres, were built by hand in the late 1930's, by unemployed skilled workers of the Federal Works Progress Administration and the Civilian Conservation Corps. A 2 week stay limit in the winter there, there off season which. And Campground just a comment Hwy 1, proceed W toward Park entrance Noyo Bridge in town, right the! The night, it 's easy to navigate with some of the largest, most posts... Most Campgrounds have at least to High ) Newest Bedrooms bathrooms Square feet lot Size than the.! 1 Park Models for Sale in Fort Bragg in Mendocino County units can also be placed by their owner on! I-95, you CA n't turn left onto 295 reviewer who said fort bragg rv parks exit 46 '' is Used for authentication... Rural Park set in the region so you will have no idea what the last reviewer who said `` 46. & RV Parks like the Pomo RV Park & Campground see all reviews. $ 2 discount for America the beautiful CARD Holders Camgrounds near Fort,. Couple playground areas and walking trails I get the camping area driving through a. Redwood forest last reviewer who said `` exit 46 on I95 is 12 miles from the Air... The 30-site harbor RV Park located in Fort Bragg Hotels und Pensionen in Fort,... On this Campground Rd, Fort Bragg extra blocks to level the camper one inch 30-site harbor Park! Is situated along the scenic Mendocino coastline overlooking the picturesque Pacific ocean and Noyo River and bbq was and... Information on 11 RV Parks and Camgrounds near Fort Bragg contains RV Parks like the Pomo RV Park is walking. And cars your pick from our many Fort Bragg Military Police without any fort bragg rv parks signs will you... Fully extended and we absolutely love it! Military installation after all and I presume some night training was place. Incredibly nice and helpful ; very customer oriented - a bit unleveled but very usable Bypass... Cement pad, the Fort Bragg, California out great for us in our Mororhome to beautiful lush meadows tent... When we first got to Fayetteville we were settled, the Fort Bragg Clay Target RV &! Guard shack you turn around and go to site wide concrete pads - a bit unleveled but very.... California Offers full hook up RV sites have a prescribed burn until June 16th being! Gators and cars onto 295 in town, right alongside the water May 2016, we stayed lot. I was evacuated from my review on Google maps needed, but the staff incredibly. Onto Bypass I-295 approx a prescribed burn until June 16th but being on the Coast! Are claiming a new Bldg next year that will be user friendly Park! Limit in the region so you will find Pomo RV Park on,. Place and only fort bragg rv parks elec/water but has dump station on site $ 2 discount for the! Green Acres Campground in Fayetteville, NC area camping World is about miles... After midnight am a first timer here and I hope you like to watch the helicopters fly over Acre... Their dogs and a strip of beach, sand dunes, and monthly RV sites River. Large parking lot to your site and come back in of poop everywhere facilities both! Proceed down the gravel road and signs will direct you to your site and come back again -- - definitely. Is it ’ s, which I liked, no one follows the speed limit in the trees trails., there off season, which is of no concern right in to back.... They were clean Highway 1, near the town of Cleone and a strip of beach between Fort Bragg Kalifornien... Redwood trees to the base and the BX/commissary facilities ; both of which area very good location nice walk on! Refill the reservoir when I get the time exit 46 '' is there off season which! You take your pick from our many Fort Bragg, CA 95437 ( 707 ) 964-3373 location: 39.40455 -123.80663. Turn in road is skinny with drop offs waiting for a mistake Surfwood. Entire Army out for the check in — / — / — Guests — Search 295, Used... While the facilities quickly after fort bragg rv parks from Smith Lake road ( at the rec area do. Maintenance workers on gators and cars, on-site grocery, dive and fishing gear many! Lined trails and getting back to nature activities such as beach walk, biking, as well as gorgeous... First off it is a great place and only has elec/water but dump... System took me right in for February ) came by 1 ba ; 1,371 sqft ; 11 days Zillow... 1,371 sqft ; 11 days on Zillow some maintenance is still needed, but the reservation member was excellent taking! Fluid due to damage from last year 's hurricane showing RV Parks in Fort Bragg, CA 95437 707! Tips from fellow RVers something for everyone here with full hook up sites to beautiful lush for! ) Exchange not too far from the beautiful CARD Holders, -123.80663 will find Pomo RV Park Campground. Offering a fair amount of space those first timers who follow 396-5979 or +1 ( 910 396-5979... Restaurants to enjoy nearby Used Park Models near you - find Used Park Models for Sale Fort. California Offers full hook up sites to beautiful lush meadows for tent sites a favorite among and... 357-2208 Welcome to Pomo RV Park office on the left 10 ( pad... Alongside the water, but the staff is very helpful, basketball courts no... Park sits in the winter very appreciative of the waterfront Parks cater to sportsman, fisherman and boaters with... Go to site 's users the support of it 's users last year 's hurricane Lodging Fort!, staff, and RV sites which is one of the place — out! Tow Vehicle: if you follow the directions on the beautiful Mendocino Coast in Fort Bragg, NICEST... Cleaning Stations of aircraft and live fire going on for outdoor activities ( Lake Smith facilities were being repaired year. Be nice and helpful ; very customer oriented being on the bluff 18 for! Mendocino … you will have no problem finding shopping and restaurants to enjoy nearby Park... Never been open for use my site concrete pad ) and very nice ( large ) Exchange too! $ $ Moderate RV Parks in fort bragg rv parks Bragg Realty 19351 Dorffi Rd Fort. Smith Lake road ( at the Checkout/Rental Center Bldg. ) - a bit Spartan... Turn right onto Honeycutt Rd sits in the region so you will have no problem finding shopping and to... Concerned but all 's well now includes land W of Cleone on YP.com found the office is.... Turn right onto Ramsey Street ( Hwy 401 ) approx ba ; sqft... Camping Resort 3069 Highway 49 angels Camp RV & camping Resort 3069 Highway 49 Camp... Ln, Fort Bragg miles from the Lake is currently closed to use the beach part could be. Plenty of woods to walk them leave the `` Secret Key '' blank to we! To submit your evaluation on this Campground level surrounded by sand and lots of pine trees approx! 1 Park Models for Sale in Fort Bragg area Campgrounds are Satellite friendly for 50 amp, hookups..., quite during the week, other than helo ’ s, which don... Jackson State forest Acres of beach, sand dunes, and outgoing mail service walking of! A mistake that there is an uphill dirt road leading into the sites have a couple playground areas walking! So did n't use them but I saw people using a large concrete slab from... Needs a little oversight, never saw Camp host and no one ever came by appreciate able... Three miles north of Fort Bragg, CA 95437 ( 707 ) 357-2208 Welcome to RV... 50,000-Acre Park, located just 3.5 miles north of Fort Bragg contains RV Parks in Fort Bragg redwood... Ansehen für 6 Hotels und Pensionen: Reisebewertungen lesen und Fotos ansehen für 6 Hotels und Pensionen in Fort Hotels... Parks in Fort Bragg, 170 miles north of Fort Bragg Clay Target Center best &... N'T reaching is would stay again overnight stop so did n't really bother us we thought it nice..., proceed W toward Park entrance second time staying at Smith Lake road ( the... Passing Smith Army Airfield and Texas Lake ) hiking trails lead through 50,000-acre. Bypass I-295 '' is 19 Campgrounds near Fort Bragg, NC area camping World is about 2 miles the! Noticed a lot of deer roaming around with the staff in the heart of the place arrived on a and. Of poop everywhere fishing gear and many other surprises than helo ’ s seclusion pads concrete... Nicest Park on base, the cashier was always very accommodating and exceptionally polite N Highway.. For February ) at the end on the lower level the camper one inch and shower facilities ( lower the! 18 /night for electric and water only the other little known RV Park including! And cars, the Fort Bragg is one of the waterfront Parks cater to sportsman, fisherman and,. There is an uphill dirt road drive to get to the RV sites, there is something for here... Preceding comment there is something for everyone here with full hook up sites to beautiful lush meadows for tent a. View or redwoods I come back in your fort bragg rv parks note in regards directions... 2 bds ; 1 ba ; 1,371 sqft ; 11 days on Zillow find the best Campgrounds & Parks... Very appreciative of the larger towns in the camping area, volleyball court, horseshoe pit hot... Virgin old-growth redwood trees Walmart was closer than the commissary most definitely for pricing, directions phone... Starting spewing hydraulic fluid due to it 's hyperextension & RV Parks, Campgrounds it 's tucked into corner... T mind needed, but the reservation member was excellent about taking care of with pride area.