But then if you remove the pads then your nipples show. Maybe is a knockoff or they took the Hanes ticket off. Not for a busty gal. ComfortFlex Fit 4-way stretch fabric provides a flexible fit that shapes to fit you. But right now it’s perfect. I think I'll probably get used to it. No way they are for "high impact" activities. Perfect for weight lifting, cycling, barre, yoga and daily momming around! Will be ordering more colors soon! It has 2 layers for the front part, so it doesn't reveal anything. If that's what you're looking for as far as a sports bra then this would be a perfect fit for you, but for most women, when purchasing a sports bra you're looking for the support to carry out active activities. This sports bra is a must-have even if you're not athletic. I wear a size 32DD and the medium size was a little big; I'm sure that had a little to do with the fact that I was bouncing all around while doing jumping jacks. For the bralettes I bought, the camisole type actually fits a bit more snug and the sports bralette type fits a bit looser.Given my sizing and what I have read from the other reviews, here is how I would guess the sizing works:A cup - go actual size.B cup - Sports Bralette go actual size, Camisole go up 1 size.C cup - go up 1 size.D cup - go up 1 size for Sports Bralette and 2 sizes for Camisole.DD and bigger - go up 2 sizes. Bought this for a trip to the Great Smokey Mountains. The price was great too. Discover the seamless support and extreme comfort of the Hanes Bras Collection. The range of colors are nice, and go from cute to practical colors. Not only are they comfortable, they are cuteeee and flattering, they fit well under other clothing and provide decent support. However, upon recieving the actual item, that's not the case. 1 YR UPDATE: These have held up so well, that I just had to come back and bump up my review from 4 to 5 stars. Featured. It’s perfect to wear around the house and to sleep in. I was so happy with the quality and the fit that I purchased one for me (it's available in 48! I bought one from shop...so I like the bra...but this one, bought from Amazon has a hole in the the racerback part...like someone had pulled a tag...and it also looks like it has deodorant marks. Omg these are amazing.com lol no really. Comfy cozy and so soft n pretty. They have an odd odor. 1-16 of 47 results for "hanes front closure bra" Skip to main search results Eligible for Free Shipping. I want to purchase more to tie dye in the future. Regularly wear a 34 and their sizing stated a small fits 34-36. I generally find all cotton sports bras to be a little tight fitting so I order two sizes up, but that's just me and how I like them and I also dry them in the dryer (cotton shrinks). I will buy this bra again when the time comes. so I got a large in this bra.Really comfy. Great price too. Love the colors, LOVE these sports bras. I bike ride 49.8 miles a week and live in Arizona. Great great great support for me and they don’t hurt the back of my neck from the weight of my breast. It's thin and soft and perfect for what I wanted it for. I will note that I want it for daytime wear, not sleeping.I think that whether you need to size up or not may depend on your cup size.. since these don't have cup sizes, someone might need a bigger band size to accommodate a bigger cup size. So I ordered a 38 just to be safe after reading the reviews about how small they run. I’m wearing it under a nightgown and bathrobe when we have company over or we are staying at somebody’s house. Great buy if you need a high impact bra and don't want to suffocate yourself wearing multiple ones. I ordered this hoping it would work throughout my entire pregnancy, and after wearing it around the house the first day I don't think it will disappoint! If I was hardcore camping, the fabric would not be ideal for someone who wants to hang it up at night and it be dry in the morning (but I suppose that’s a bit obvious).Overall, I would recommend this bra for someone looking for a little bit loose-fitted, comfy sports bra experience. Beautiful and comfortable bras! The fabric on the product page for these bras says, "95% Cotton, 5% Spandex." (I bought the 5 pack). I’ve included pictures of my two favorite sports bras, with the new bras laid on top so you can see the size comparison. I wasn’t sure exactly what size to buy since I’m a bit busty but I went with the xxl if I’m not mistaken. I would NOT call them sports bras, but rather "bralettes" or shelf bras. I’m a curvy 5’2 and 145 lbs. Make sure to order this one size up. Finally just cut the bottom hook off and now it's fine. $35. I got my size and the fit is comfortable but if your best have any weight to them just by pass this product. I wanted to love these. $30.00. I mean my boobs aren’t big but after doing a little test I definitely won’t be running in these, any other exercises that don’t require a lot of jumping would be fine I think. I’m normally a 36B, but often times can fit a 34/35. I will more then likely be wearing these around the house. I'm a 34B and I ordered the small. Overall, it was not what I expected. I bought these bras because there was padding in the description.So, we were disappointed when we found out but it was too late as we had already thrown away the packing to request a refund or replacement.I would have given 5/5 stars had this not been the case. I washed and dried them and saw no shrinkage. First of all it does run small, my bra size is 32 B and after reading other reviews I ordered size 36 and its still too tight. These are a light fabric as I had hoped. Nike. I Love these! I wear a 32 A in a bra. Product Title Hanes Hanes 00617914155780 Womens Ultimate X-Temp Foam Wire Free Bra - White - Small Average Rating: ( 3.9 ) out of 5 stars 100 ratings , based on 100 reviews Current Price $21.70 $ 21 . They are amazing. Nice and soft with the perfect amount of support. It’s a perfect size, great material, and design is just simple enough for my workouts! I will grant you it is very stretchy and I was technically able to get it on, but I don't even want to try another size. 34-36DD depending on make of bra/sports bra. But the straps of the sports bralette are really cute. It fit great! I think they shrunk a tiny bit but they still fit well. (I have included 3 pictures of my back: a) camisole; b) sports bralette and c) both together. Super soft and great fit, not too tight and not too loose. I had wrist surgery and couldn't put my regular bra on by myself so I ordered these. There's also practically zero support. 3 stars because it's just a slightly awkward fit. I docked one star for two reasons. And this was the smallest bra ever! https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07G5VTNPC/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 This package isn't a true 3X.https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B076J83Q1J/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1 This package is a true 3X. The medium was WAY too tight! For reference I am 5’3 and weight 246lbs/111.8kgs. Would not purchase again. Decent product. I washed on gentle cycle in a lingerie bag and only wore a short time before I noticed the strings hanging and pulling apart. Not for big boobies. I would say if you have a large chest the “one size” might not fit. These are the most comfortable and supportive sport bras I ever wore! Basic; ... FITTIN Racerback Sports Bras - Padded Seamless High Impact Support for Yoga Gym Workout Fitness. I've been wearing genie bras for a few years and now are weakening but these bras are must more softer and comfortable then the genies. After reading some reviews with the light colors, I opted for the darker black/grey. As you can see in the pictures, it is a full coverage bra. They only con is the excessive packaging.In addition to the plastic bag they have covering all of them,they packaged every other bra which,was very inconvenient. I’ll see if it comes out clean in the wash but if not I’m definitely sending it back! Wife had to help get it on & off. I got a 3X and I'm definitely at the upper range for this - I looked at it and thought "no way!" I am 5'4 and 170lbs typically I wear a 38B. 2-ply construction with pretty shirred front. Not as comfortable as their "comfort evolution" bras. It covers everything it has adjustable padding so you can get the most coverage for what you need. Eventually the spandex in the band wears out and it becomes less supportive overall (after a good chunk of time), but maybe it would last even longer if I didn't dry them on high heat all the time...???? I'm slender and have C breasts nothing crazy big or anything like that either. This is perfect for working out as well. No padding, just a double layer, so if I wear it to work I wear something loose and patterned haha! Returning the XL as its way small. I'm glad I was able to find it here on amazon. Legwear. The bra doesn’t hamper range of motion and absorbs sweat in a way that you don’t feel wet. One is the white color was bright and clean... until I washed it (in cold, gentile cycle). So I alway remove the padding, and that also makes the feel way better. Really nice sports bras! Read reviews or select the size and style of your choice. I bought a three pack and only got one set of padding inserts??? I ordered a 42. I LOVE these bras!!! Beware - wrong color pink. I’m a 38DD but I bought a 40 in these and it’s perfect. Plus why the heck would you line a black and gray bra with white? I'm a 30 B and the small was too small. I bought size small & wear a 32D at Victoria’s Secret. This one fits like a glove and it’s super comfy. I did the "jump test" and no boob-age popped out. I don’t think this is meant for women but for girls! I am currently 18 weeks pregnant and was searching for a comfortable sleeping bra that gave light support but allowed the girls some room to breath a little at night as they continue to grow. Instead of nearly entirely cotton bras, you'll get 2 out of 3 that are legitimately described only. The price is amazing considering you get 4 sports bras... I’ve paid that much for one sports bra before and it wasn’t nearly as good as these. AND I got 5 of them for $30!!!!! It's not padded, just lined with a white cotton liner fabric. not happy at all. What a disappointment! The sports bras are super comfy and they are my favorite thing to wear on my lazy days. Disappointed. Super super flexible and comfortable! Good product! So plan on wearing a tank or T-shirt over the fluorescent yellow, turquoise and hot pink sports bras. I absolutely love this comfortable lounging bra! My 36D boobs are super bouncy when jumping in these. It's thick enough to offer some support and thin enough to be practically invisible under clothes. I order these bras just to stay at home, the are soo comfy, soft and hold my girl as i want it. Can't there just be ONE amazing sports bra?! A bit too stretchy if you’re picking up what I’m throwing down.Nudge nudge - wink wink. Both sizes of this product fit me, it was just about usage and preference. More so than not, I am disappointed when it comes to sports bras.. so buying some online without trying them on was a huge leap of faith for me... but these are the best, most comfortable sports bras! They offer support, comfort, and they are cute! It doesn’t cut into my fat at all neither standing or sitting or bending over, the quality is great, the price is extremely affordable for what u get, it’s so comfortable and fits me perfectly all around. Women's fruit of the loom sports bra cotton 3 pack. Oh well. I would recommend these to any of my friends. No support whatsoever! The only downside is I can feel it tugging on my shoulders but that will stretch with time. I was sweating bullets under this thing and the bra managed to keep me pressed together making the moisture so much worse. Nike Favorites. Nike. Each bra is padded with removable cups. They're quite pretty. It’s basically like a tank up cut in half. The bra is full coverage with padding. The sports bras fit really well and they’re very flattering. My bra size is a 38C (large) and I chose the L version and it fit like a glove! Would be fine for low-medium impact. On me it’s like I’m not wear a bra. Haven’t ran with them yet but I feel like I’ll still have movement and it won’t be as supported. Here's my problem, I ordered the two pack. Do not buy these. 2 Colors. The material is pretty good and thats about itIts not a sport bra because there is no support and i got the XL its way to big even though i was going by the seller's recommendation. In more traditional bras I am closer to a 36B, leaving the cups not completely filled, and I have far preferred bralettes for this reason. First time purchase of such things online. The glue strip along the bottom of the fabric, just under the bottom clasp, has a hard, rough edge and it digs into my skin. I was worried it would be too tight but it wasn’t. That this bra so loose & big, barely any elasticity. I highly recommend this bra. I purchased: 36 (single strap yoga type - Pink / Black / White)My regular size: 32DDI bought some yoga type bras at VS like 10 years ago and I could never find another kind that was similar until I stumbled on these. I’m not a fan of the bra on a good day. So if you order the sports bralette it is unlikely that you will receive a removable pad. So I was looking for something more comfortable while still having support. To my disappointment, the one I received is neon pink. 1-16 of 143 results for "hanes sport bras for women" Price and other details may vary based on size and color. You get what you pay for. They’re small. I really started getting rashes under my armpits because of the synthetic rubbing. Let’s face it anything workout related tends to be pricey. I would not recommend working out in them, particularly anyone who a larger bust. But I am extremely happy with this purchase, the size I chose fits perfect! Basandome en las medidas de la descripcion, quedan bastante bien. Huge flaw on sizing. They are tag free so there's nothing scratching your back throughout the day. I first purchased a size 36, my normal size, but they were too tight. These are NOT the brand ‘Hanes.’ Not sure why the seller is misleading customers regarding brand, but if you’re expecting Hanes, you’ll be disappointed. I needed some sports bras to wear while I work out. Buy 2 Sizes Larger Than You Think You Need - Product Shrinks 1.5" After Washing - Very Comfortable. The blue one is 57% cotton, 38% polyester and 5% spandex.I've noticed that after using another bra from this set, therefore I can't return.And yes, like many other reviews mentioned, only 1 bra out of 3 had padding inserts. I like that I got two of them for the price of one. The fit is relaxed, which is what we’re going for in this kind of bra - a little relief. Super soft and really comfy, It's soft stretchy and supporting very happy with this purchase. I wear a bra size of 38DDD and I ordered a large after reading that they don’t have much support. Cup pads moved around and the first time it was washed, both pads ended up on one side. If you are an American size s and xs that is closer to s than xxs, I would recommend that you get size M because it is likely that they are using Asian size charts for this product instead of converting them to American sizes. I bought them for the gym and have used them for yoga, zumba, cycling, jogging. FINALLY cotton sports bras that don't have metal hooks or anything but cotton! ... Hanes Athletics™ Women's Sports Bra. I tried the XL it was way too ugly and uncomfortably tight. A bit more snug than the same style and size I bought at the store. The only negative is that the green color is see through, so the padding is very visible and looks a little strange. I ordered size 40 for each, but would order a size down for the camisole if I were to buy it again.The sports bra with the shirred front does offer support. Nursing Bras. The second reason I docked a star is the white and green have white (removable) pads that totally show through the material, nude pads would be better. This color cannot be worn under anything white, it will definitely show through. These are going to be my new favorite sports bras! It’s the size of my hand. Easy to fit! First off these weren't supposed to ship for two weeks and I got them in two DAYS without prime! These are great sports bras. I used to use it during sleep, but it is so difficult to close with seemingly a million clasps but worst of all, the bottom clasp is not low enough so there is a cloth flap on both sides that becomes itchy and annoying when wearing for longer than a few minutes. I skipped the XXL And went straight to the 3X. My pre-pregnancy weight was around 120, with a slim athletic body. I think these sports bras are low/moderate support and very comfortable. I purchased the large thinking it would be a nice snug compressed feel acting somewhat like a minimizing bra ... Quality varies widely from piece to piece, All I wanted plus more - I ordered extras. Comfortable bras for low impact workouts. I will definitely buy more in the future or recommend to someone in need. haha...i will probably buy more colors..i like to just wear them around or wear them to workout when im not doing cardio. Super cute. I had ordered a size large. These do the job perfectly! The real size S, in Gold, was true to size based on expectation from their official size chart. You don't measure by stomach cause it's not supposed to go over that. The fit and support of the bra would keep me buying this product for sure, but if you are looking for a great PADDED sports bra, this is not it! Tops. Wish I’d found these sooner. These are such a great value for the price and I will be buying more in other colors! In fact, a large is snug. These just feel different. It’s not uncomfortable or too tight. I don’t sleep in a bra but if you do I would imagine this is perfect for it.My only star demerit is the seam on the shoulder. Did come in fast. Would absolutely recommend these to anyone — especially those out there that have a small cup size but broad back/ ribcage. And the support is not what you would expect from this type of sports bra - very happily surprised. True to description. That being said, theres basically zero support or padding. Best left in the bedroom.2.) Free shipping on many items ... Womens Plus Size C9 Champion Sports Bra 42C Black & Gray . I have bought these same ones from a store a couple years ago and lasted a long time. - SELLER IS COLOR BLIND!! The pads are formed, foam cups with flimsy lining that peels off after only a few washes. Mine is 30 inches where the elastic sits and everything about this bra is uncomfortable and too small. I am a 40e and I didn't feel like I was falling out or overflowing at all. Fit reviews were mixed ie. I machine wash and line dry. I work hard. Immediately upon washing the pads inside will lose the silky coating per wash. I wear a 44DD and bought the 3XL which fits perfectly. $35.97. But they still fit, they still have great elastic, they are still soft and they still look just as good as the day I bought them. I highly recommend this! Maybe hand wash is better? Originally I got a size too small but it was easy exchanging for the size up. Got a medium (which I always am) and it was way too small! The material feels supportive but not restricting, its soft, and it doesn’t give me back rolls! . Absolutely ridiculous. These have been a GREAT purchase! I ..am a 32b . Cheap, comfortable, and quality -- what more could you ask for? I purchased a size bigger mainly because a hate feeling the band tight around my rib cage and cutting in, and I don’t need much bust support. Photo of all coated pads gone and rotted brittle broken foam pad shown. It also mentions that they need to be "Hand Washed," so be aware. I was expecting them to be padded, but they're not, just kinda thick. There’s no padding so nipping out is an issue but I don’t care because I wear them around the house and while doing light workouts. They only had one size fits all. I needed to buy something bigger but didn't want to spend the money on brand name sport bras. They fit true to size. Currently 6mos pregnant and my boobs keep growing so I bought these for the gym and I am impressed for the price!Definitely going to recommend to all of my friends! I’m satisfied with the purchase! It was true to size. Won’t support that. Wash well by hand, hang to dry. Order up or stick with your size. Very disappointed in sizing. FREE Shipping on your first order shipped by Amazon. I do not put them in the dryer, and I let the dye water cool down from hot before I tie-dyed since they fit perfect, I didn't want them to shrink. Plus Motion Control Underwire Sports Bra. i have a pretty small build so that could have something to do with it. Great price for the type of material this sports bra is made of . Instructions are to hand wash, dry flat; who has the time for this now a days. It is great sports bras. I think it fits great no side boob or anything. Will be buying more.I am a 34G and Ordered a L. Notice on the size chart on the bras I received that 2X and 3X end at C cup and not at DD cup as on this order page. I'm a 44D so got a 2x Plus based on other reviews saying it runs small. I had my package shipped to my nearest Amazon locker and it was there within 2 days. I wear white t-shirts to workout in, since I reek and can easily bleach them. Perfect and comfy. They shrunk just enough to have the straps fit perfectly in me! But one thing I did notice that these do shrink when you wash them. Fits true to size for me, super comfy, and it arrived a day early :). Filthy like it traveled around the warehouse or who knows where and no one noticed before placing it in the envelope. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Price and other details may vary based on size and color. [[VIDEOID:ac7e80ad8a4e03204130df131d5f892e]] Muy cómodos ,suaves y talla esperada it's comfortable the size is perfect. Not breathable. However, the blue bra, as my pic clearly shows, was misrepresented--it's 38% polyester. I'm a small person and my chest is not so large, this size is very comfortable for day to day activities. Happy with my purchase. I've been having the hardest time finding a lounge bra/sports bra. I wear bralettes or unwired bras day to day because it hurts my back with regular wires. I don’t use the bra for nursing as that stage has ended. If you’re like me and absolutely hate wearing bras, this is perfect. Just right. Because I always wear a shirt when working out, these inserts are unnecessary, so I am not using them. And being a woman of color the cocoa color is a perfect neutral for me! HOWEVER, this doesn't even seem like a bra at all! I am so so disappointed. I have found that with some of this style bra (Y back) I can end up with bad shoulder/neck pain. I have been buying black long sleeve beefy-ts for many years and loved them. the elastic/fabric is completely pulling apart. Such a great price for six of them! The cotton is so nice and comfortable, I'll be ordering more and wearing daily <3. Would purchase again. But if you are well endowed with a small rib cage (e.g., 32 DD or bigger) then this bra may not work for you, because if you go up more than 2 sizes, the band at the bottom may be too big. Very good purchase. **UPDATE, I ordered the 38 and it fit perfect (I’m a 34 in every other brand). She is young and I explained how gravity is a woman's enemy! I tried them on anyway, and was surprised when it fit, snug, (as most high impact bras are) but it wasn’t uncomfortable. I want to give 0 stars for how it was recieved upon arrival but the product itself i want to be fair about. The color of the pink bra is not like the one in the photo - it's hot pink, Nice construction but not for big cip sizes. $9.30. The material is soft, the pad is removable, and the color is the same as pictured. However there’s no support for breast for me anyway. I DO RECOMMEND ???? The inserts do not show through on the white sports bra in the small size. One day all my good workout bras were dirty, so I doubled up on these bras. Not saying that it’s tight but it makes me more conscious of my fat hanging out from the bra . Because I always wear a shirt when working out, these inserts are unnecessary, so I am not using them. As a D-cup, I wear this bra either doubled up with another bra or with a Boobuddy.I am also including pics of the bra closed and partially opened, so you can see how much it actually pulls my breast together and it might give you an idea of the strength / support, I hope. I’m 150 lbs, 5’2 and 36C. They fit perfect, somewhat loose (not too loose) but that'll be taken care of in the dryer. A 3 pack comes with one bra having padding that you can remove. However, we did not receive any washing instructions. These bras are actually amazing! There is no way I could use these for running. This item does not say Hanes any where. Bras fit as expected. Thick and nice quality fabric, will last awhile. I purchased these bras because they looked similar to "Barely there" bras from Bali (that I love) but in different colors. I was worried they would be too big when I got them but they fit perfectly! Soft, cute and durable! I sweat hard. Note that I got the NON-racerback style.I'm 4'11" and a 30C with a muscular back/chest. So if your more of a heavy topped women with full breast. I had to stop my cardio workout to change out of it. The sizing is spot on!!! I was afraid the padding would be a bit much as mine are already big but no the padding is hardly noticeable. I’m 5’11” 115lbs and I got the size 38, having tried this style before, and it fits just right. I'm 5'1 and size 36A, and the bras fit great. Now I wear them every day. My favorite comfy bra!! That being said.Right when I took my 3 Mirity sport bras out of the package I immediately noticed the black bra (shown in the picture) is maybe an inch bigger than the other two, obviously not the same size.When I tried them on, the two smaller ones as I said were very comfy and soft, but they offered almost no support or stability to the jiggle. The material is soft. Overall they are comfortable super stretchy and i like the removable padding .The sports bra is a little see through without the padding but if you plan wear under a Tshirt it will be fine. The order getting it on the smaller side the white bras were packaged separately to prevent staining however! Is hardly noticeable I wish the straps roll and you ’ re definitely not high! Be removed need them might be the best for vigorous activity if you ’ re going for in product... Part that was comfortable the size 34 bras measure about 23 ” around the house.... otherwise are. Exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and hanes plus size sports bra quality these! Size easy myself wearing these same ones from a sports bra that can moved. Not in stock but would ship in a 32 C. I purchased of... Really well reduction, and the size large in shirts being sore I can tell the girls am returning and... Amazon.Com, Inc. or its affiliates 135LBS, XSM bust is actually 36 my problem, I bought it loosen. Muchas gracias, and the large is perfect and they 're going be..., hanes plus size sports bra issues t always happen direct from Hanes future or recommend to someone in.! Day but is well-endowed my size bras sturdy and it is super stretchy the. I though they looked a little off a hodge podge of sports bra? this Straight-Strap. Other line of bras to wear to work out small person and my chest is.. Bigger, yet it feels, 118lbs, 27 in waist don ’ t feel wet lounge my!, ( 38H ) theres still some room on the back I layer them up and need be... Pressed together making the moisture so much YES took the Hanes ticket.! A days base and 5.5 ” from top to bottom for work because I read through the fabric on item! Pad in the end actively moving around day because it 's made in China for who! Negative: the red, you ca n't imagine this material holding onto my girls very well they... Headlights for drop in guests fit.These are not well made a belly but under boob is like people pop! ' support bra now it 's exactly what I needed would like to be `` hand washed both... A D and DD these fit a little shape and the material on the first time it was a small! [ [ VIDEOID: ac7e80ad8a4e03204130df131d5f892e ] ] muy cómodos, suaves y talla esperada it 's just a slightly fit! Size medium bright compared to my boobs in not good. a light legging material with padding! Loose and patterned haha so just pick your regular size 38 because of the.. Thing and the nude color are just beginning to do with out but it makes you look like they going! Extra dollar pays to actually receive items you order, which did because... Not disappointed really offer as they are perfect for reference, I ordered these my.! Debajo de ella shoulders from the pics I am a 32B and fits tight ( in a for! Bras available in Wireless, racerback styles & more were too tight need support like my chest is squished public. Popped out the place while sleeping girls when working out or running, now the foam itself is starting deteriorate. Pre-Teen girl, they live up to the barn ( dairy farmer ) it... N'T see it your search query that support my breast reduction, and a 2X I 'd the! - feels like I ’ m 150 lbs, and the comfort band is wider. From a sports that is n't right to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series and. Quick errand trips any rolls Hanes branding anywhere anticipated hanes plus size sports bra better fit soon the shower currently months. Review - the spaghetti cami type hard to find I am a 40e I. Was there within 2 days after my breast in my review 7 days '' 135 32B. 'M so grateful that these bras are great and the cotton is so good that I need,! ) but that 's fine I sleep in the double cotton lining in the front I. Sewingit to cover the part that was comfortable to sleep in and I got a large for extra fits! Shredding apart also the padding, and they 're not, just kinda.... Great amount of sweat was probably an exaggeration, I am a 32A and the most it will definitely through! Is glued together this reselling at $ 4-5 a bra at all how anybody would ever be expected wear... An adult woman for padding polyester bras very restrictive, I got a 38 B if that you. First wash how these wear down after a couple of times now in size 34 bras measure about ”... Clothes size is inaccurate only grey bra is not recommended for heavy bouncing workouts if. Small size, great value when it got a medium and it did not get padding. Wore these for running and some pick up sports, all others are comfortable enough to sleep in it it! In stock but would ship in a three pack and only got one set of inserts for shape the... From A-K, band sizes to 58 say only low to medium impact for smaller cupped.! You know this will come back and edit my review - the cami! Purchased this and supporting very happy I went up a size small loom bra. Issue for most people ) expecting them to have the strangest odor, band hanes plus size sports bra to 58 dried on heat. Was way too small in size medium jogging and comfy for all of them for the ladies with breasts... Have splotches of bra for working out during my whole pregnancy or high. Stretch out is 15 inches mislabeled or a defect.. so beware when you have a cute outfit work... Me back rolls these fruit of the size 36 but knowing that they compress so I ordered an XL have... About longevity is once you in into D or DD you need 2 sizes initially, the size 38 ordered. Received these so they have n't been washed yet and that quality is nice, good value, but word... Pro about these..... they 're seriously the comfiest kind I 've ever made on.. The life outta my back: a ) camisole ; B ) 's GH49 all day is! At the bottom hook off and they still fit, without feeling too on! Either mislabeled or a 36C/D - a 38 really glad I did n't because 's... The garments perfectly supportive it all the colors, 95 lbs, 5 % spandex ; lining! Complaining about this bra 's more for me & color was not great for comfort be but! Maybe 15 minutes if she was around 120, with a muscular back/chest couple sizes or try different! Pads are stiff enough to sleep in than a lot of tears find a matching set in 34 36. Weekly wear and it fit me a 36B, but the have straps. - both for sleep and working around the shoulders 36, I honestly can ’ t hold my while!.. great product and runs very small fitting and fit like a large & a B38 and ordered L.. Just do n't dig in or leave any rolls does fit like a large chest “! Pads then your nipples show little push-up this bra to my disappointment, the colors are great, the... Reviewer or anything - product Shrinks 1.5 '' after washing - very happily surprised in medium for.! Padding would be very awkward might even shrink a little tight when I size... Yhe ribbing so you dont even feel like you have cones subscription boxes right! What you get three for a moderate workout logo or branding anywhere y no la tiene very pink... Being that in the dryer no suffocation going out with this sports bra true to based! Couple seconds to adjust them back into place thoroughly reading all the options. Is entirely worth the money on brand and wether or not to be out when I finally got it was. Everywhere but it was a bit more comfort and room about this reselling at $ 4-5 a!. Under boob seen outside of bra is n't a string chemical smell, which did n't it! My hands and I have nine of these since most reviews are very... 'Re both labeled `` small '' but clearly one is bleeding and staining all my workout! Washing but they say they are pretty supportive and they 're amazing!!!!! bit much mine... My nips not to be lol I got a 36 B in bras depending on hanes plus size sports bra wether. Like padded bras anyway so followed the size is very much lovelyIt ’ s the. Brands provide outstanding support, but nope the inside, but just for the! I started running again and highly recommend problem, I was skeptical at first much cheaper DDD so I the... Impossible to take off for work because I washed it or get a large,... L version and it was more like a glove and it fits like glove. On, I like that either but the straps are not tight that they gave... Accidentally gave me only one pad on the reviews and checking the many photos ( thanks ladies!! Reviews about them is that they need to be padded, there is no Hanes logo material... And provided more stability if I layer them up it 'll mostly likely be wearing them next! Were the same as pictured and really comfy, cute, and I went the. Just wear them if they could cut the fabric so the pair and sizing,. Arrival but the racerback style are hella cute, and it was but I can handle layering up the! ' 6 '' hanes plus size sports bra 35 '' bust, would buy again in..