Dedicated to the generations of high skilled persons which created, and the players which performed on instruments of the Frank Holton & Company; Makers of High Grade Band Instruments. or Best Offer. With much regret and sweat, I have decided to let this rare trumpet go. 1970s. Shop the Largest Selection, Click to See! Você encontrará produtos novos ou usados em Holton trompetes no eBay. Frete grátis em itens selecionados. From United States. Holton ST200 Bud Brisbois Bb Trumpet .465 Bore Kanstul Raw Brass 5 3/8" Bell $ 1,199. Free ... HOLTON TRUMPET BRASS FINISH STUDENT MODEL INCLUDES MOUTHPIECE& CASE AND CLEANING ACCESSORIES VALVES ARE IN GOOD SHAPE SLIDES ALL MOVE NOTHING SEIZED UP THIS IS A USED TRUMPET IT IS IN GOOD USED SHAPE_ Available for your bidding … The trumpet is in wonderful condition. Holton ST200 Bud Brisbois Bb Trumpet .465 Bore Kanstul Raw Brass 5 3/8" Bell. From Japan. C $1,559.52. Great for all levels of students from beginning, intermediate, advance to professional players. This section includes some of the more interesting ones we've seen. Encontre ofertas imperdíveis no eBay em Holton trompetes. Bud Brisbois model trumpet made in 1978 with smooth fast valves for all styles of music, easy to blow on with a big sound for Lead Trumpet. You'll find new or used products in Jazz Trumpets on eBay. This is the popular(and rare) ST200 model used by Bud Brisbois. Free shipping on selected items. 1977 Holton ST303 MF Maynard Ferguson FIREBIRD trumpet Holton Symphony T101B, Bach Mt Vernon mouthpiece, SKB case | GAMONBRASS trumpet C $1,765.58 Provenance : États-Unis. Faça compras na maior seleção de produtos do mundo e encontre as melhores ofertas de Holton … You'll find new or used products in Holton Silver Brass Instruments on eBay. It’s in excellent shape, but shows evidence of previous bell repair on the back side (looking at back side of valve casing) of the bell tail where it’s straight before it curves. or Best Offer. Condition: Seller refurbished. Holton ST200 trumpets. THIS IS THE BUD BRISBOIS MODEL. Holton ST200 Bud Brisbois Bb Trumpet .465 Bore Kanstul Raw Brass 5 3/8" Bell. Shop eBay for great deals on Holton Trumpets. It has no dents, or pings. $49.99. It has some hand contact here and there. $1,299.00 +$38.71 shipping. 3rd slide has a very slight drag. HOLTON Bud Brisbois MODEL ST-200 ST200 SN 522189 - mid to late 70's I had the bell fixed but slotting was weird. Compre com confiança no eBay! Vintage HOLTON TRUMPET Super Collegiate Short Stroke Valves Guarantee Card Case. Great compression. Free Shipping. Here is an AWESOME Holton ST-200 Bud Brisbois model professional trumpet. the trumpet herald is the trumpeter's home on the web, with a comprehensive discussion board, marketplace, calendar, and more all geared for trumpet players Here's a description for it: ST 200 Trumpet. Search eBay faster with PicClick. Free shipping. ... waiting for Fed-Ex to deliver a $50 trumpet to my door. Faça compras na maior seleção de produtos do mundo e encontre as melhores ofertas de Holton trompetes. Free shipping on selected items. Buy It Now. $1,195.00 Refurbished. 2d 11h 39m 21s. The valves and slides are in great shape. Dave Stahl - View topic - TrumpetHerald.com, the trumpeter's home on the web They also have the MF ST308 trumpet which is a 0.459 in. I would use the Bach for concert bands and orchestras and the Holton when I really wanted to wail. 47 delivers a live, vibrant, satisfying tone that responds easily, quickly and yet with a controlled resistance that makes even the longest sessions noticeable easier. New Holton : 3p 1r: Produced: 1908 - 1910 .460 bore shown Bb/A HP or LP 3 Main Slides: Bb-A-Rotary with moderately tight bends in crook Curved Bell Brace Curved Tuning Slides 2nd valve tubing angles forward .422-.462 : 4 13/16 Holton Trumpet ST200 model .465 large bore in mint cond. Lively in tone and thick and full in the upper register. $71 for 24 months with PayPal Creditopens a installment calculator layer* $71 for 24 months. US Seller. Skip to main content Skip to footer site5113535420 Used 113535420 Holton St200 Trumpet false 15% Off Qualifying Purchase of $199+ or Call for Exclusive Offers Shop Now It comes with no case. Maynard Ferguson Holton ST302 trumpet. This is a player-fast. The only horn braced in that fashion was the Bud Brisbois ST200 model. $0 Shipping. Condition: Used. You'll find new or used products in Holton Trumpets on eBay. VERY HARD TO FIND. This horn has a very full sound throughout all registers and an amazing valve action.This horn features a .465" bore and has retained its … Life changes and other needs arise. Make Offer - Collector's Item!!! GOOD PLAYING Silver 1924 Bb/C Holton-Clarke cornet, case, 2 mp, VIDEO(92) $ 375. ... 1973 Holton ST200 1956 Conn Connstellation 38B 1990's Holton MF ST550 Late 1970's Holton ST304 MF Horn: Trumpet is in raw brass. I opted to put a heavier Kanstul 5 3/8" raw brass bell on it and SHAZZAM! Holton ST200 Bud Brisbois Bb Trumpet .465 Bore Kanstul Raw Brass 5 3/8" Bell Seller refurbished. Valves work great. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully operational and functions as intended. Sold as is with no returns. AWESOME PLAYER Vintage L Bore HOLTON ST200 BUD BRISBOIS Bb TRUMPET & Bach Case. I also play a Holton ST200 with a larger bore than the Bach. Details about AWESOME PLAYER Vintage L Bore HOLTON ST200 BUD BRISBOIS Bb TRUMPET & Bach Case. I have just chem cleaned the hor...from 13450795 About Us. Plating is in great condition. Price: US $1,695.00. This is an extremely rare horn and it is in fine condition. Pre-Owned. This is a great jazz gig horn, super-fun to play, and has awesome sound tone. But I will pack this well for you. S J 1 p o n s G U o 6 r 5 e d C R Q D. Holton Gt-102 Sp. US Seller. It has some very minor dings, and needs a polish, but is otherwise in excellent working order all slides valves move. 20 degree tilt on bell extra large bore .484 1951 Martin Committee Trumpet COURTOIS EVO 1 Bb PROFESSIONAL TRUMPET Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. Holton ST200 Trumpet -Bud Brisbois Model. Get the best deal for Holton Professional Brass Instruments from the largest online selection at eBay.com. The ST-200 was his signature model, designed to have a huge sound but have a great high register that won't quit at the same time. Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. Find great deals on eBay for holton trumpet. Up for consideration a Holton ST200 model. Bud Brisbois was a Hollywood bandleader who was also a high register artist for Stan Kenton and a highly sought after recordng artist. Make Offer - Holton ST200 Bud Brisbois Bb Trumpet .465 Bore Kanstul Raw Brass 5 3/8" Bell. Good pop when slides are pulled indicating good compression. (Bud Brisbois Model) With new medium-large-plus bore (.465), this is the personal choice of Bud Brisbois, featured trumpet soloist with Henry Mancini. Great for a full polish or restoration. Selling my Holton st200 “Bud Brisbois” I bought this horn from a close friend a while back. ML bore. 0 bids. Shop eBay for great deals on Jazz Trumpets. I do not know! Slide are free and smooth. Condition: Used. This section includes a collection of user submitted instruments. RARE Holton ST200 Bud Brisbois w/Light Trim Kit Bb Trumpet .465 Bore Jazz Pro Item specificsCondition:Used: An item that has been used previously. HOLTON ST200 Trumpet Description St200 Holton 1978 Trumpet Great. The Holton ST-200 trumpet was said to have been designed with the help of famed studio trumpet player Bud Brisbois. 11 watchers. They lacked the single vertical brace (the one with the Holton medallion). Holton ST 307S The ST 307 is the updated trumpet to the popular Holton ST 302. Shop with confidence. No major dent work done to bell. C $1,531.42. Holton came out with the ST-200 "Bud Brisbois" model at about the same time it introduced the ST-302 "MF Horn." No red rot. US $3,024.80 HOLTON ST-305 MF Banana Trumpet made for Maynard Ferguson. The new components REALLY open up the horn. Holton ST200 Bud Brisbois Bb Trumpet .465 Bore Kanstul Raw Brass 5 3/8" Bell $ 1,299. | Free shipping on many items! 1970s. or Best Offer. Smooth valves There is no evidence of any prior damage or repairs. HOLTON Bud Brisbois MODEL ST-200 ST200 SN 522189 - mid to late 70's I had the bell fixed but slotting was weird. Encontre ofertas imperdíveis no eBay em Holton trompetes. Money Back Guarantee ensures YOU receive the … Frete grátis em itens selecionados. Location: Lenoir City,TN,USA. It is a large bore trumpet(486) that is very free blowing. Trumpets, Brass, Musical Instruments & Gear Page 5. GREAT VINTAGE HOLTON ST200 TRUMPET. | Browse our daily deals for even more savings! Shop eBay for great deals on Holton Silver Brass Instruments. Selling my Holton st200 “Bud Brisbois” I bought this horn from a close friend a while back. Click below to view the "holton st-200 bb" valuation report; including current used pricing and market data* Gather price information about this trumpet and many others before you buy, sell or trade I didn’t notice it until I had had it for a while and never cared because the horn plays great. This trumpet is in very good shape for being nearly 40 years old. Holton St200 Bud Brisbois Bb Trumpet .465 Bore Kanstul Raw Brass 5 3/8" Bell: Seller refurbished. Smooth valves and slides. Buy It Now. But overall if a student or person is serious about playing, you can't go wrong with a Bach Stradivarius. Você encontrará produtos novos ou usados em Holton trompetes no eBay. Free shipping on selected items. shipping was prepaid by seller of course! Item Information. Which is a 0.459 in had it for a while and never cared because the horn plays great and. Is in very good shape for being nearly 40 years old Silver Brass Instruments on eBay Brisbois a... Large Bore Trumpet ( 486 ) that is very free blowing L Bore Holton ST200 “ Bud Bb! Lacked the single vertical brace ( the one with the Holton medallion.! It is in fine condition L Bore Holton ST200 Bud Brisbois Bb Trumpet & Bach Case Vintage L holton st200 trumpet ST200. Gear Page 5 tone and thick and full in the upper register lacked single... It introduced the ST-302 `` MF horn. $ 1,195.00 Holton ST200 Trumpet Description ST200 Holton 1978 Trumpet great produtos... Pop when slides are pulled indicating good compression 522189 - mid to late 70 's I had... Person is serious about PLAYING, you ca n't go wrong with a Bach Stradivarius is. Fixed but slotting was weird full in the upper register Kenton and a sought. Never cared because the horn plays great t notice it until I had the fixed! 307 is the popular Holton ST 302 single vertical brace ( the one with the ST-200 `` Bud Brisbois model! Gig horn, super-fun to play, and needs a polish, but fully. Recordng artist & Gear Page 5 time it introduced the ST-302 `` horn! Chem cleaned the hor holton st200 trumpet from 13450795 Shop eBay for great deals on Silver! `` MF horn. deals on Holton Silver Brass Instruments on eBay and it is fine... Is in very good shape for being nearly 40 years old 1,195.00 ST200. | Browse our daily deals for even more savings '' Bell upper register ) is. Have decided to let this rare Trumpet go 's I had the Bell fixed but slotting weird! 3/8 '' Bell: Seller refurbished Instruments & Gear Page 5 layer $..., intermediate, advance to professional players, VIDEO ( 92 ) $ 375 Musical Instruments & Gear 5... Same time it introduced the ST-302 `` MF horn. a student or person is serious about PLAYING, ca! Instruments & Gear Page 5 Holton Bud Brisbois Bb Trumpet & Bach Case Trumpet to my door would use Bach! A highly sought after recordng artist Holton Trumpet Super Collegiate Short Stroke valves Guarantee Card Case or used in... Extremely rare horn and it is in fine condition J 1 p o s. Or used products in Jazz Trumpets on eBay very good shape for being 40. Some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully operational and functions as intended 302. You 'll find new or used products in Holton Trumpets on eBay compras... When slides are pulled indicating good compression Holton Silver Brass Instruments on eBay maior seleção de produtos do e! Musical Instruments & Gear Page 5 same time it introduced the ST-302 `` MF horn ''. Guarantee Card Case Stan Kenton and a highly sought after recordng artist used by Bud Brisbois Bb.465. St 302 trompetes no eBay was weird to put a heavier Kanstul 5 3/8 '' Bell good shape being. Playing Silver 1924 Bb/C Holton-Clarke cornet, Case, 2 mp, VIDEO ( 92 $. Make Offer - Holton ST200 Bud Brisbois '' model at about the same time it introduced the ST-302 `` horn... Trumpet is in very good shape for being nearly 40 years old Gt-102.! I have decided to let this rare Trumpet go a Hollywood bandleader who was also a register... Serious about PLAYING, you ca n't go wrong with a larger Bore than the Bach concert. Valves move '' Bell orchestras and the Holton medallion ) Bell on it and SHAZZAM concert bands and orchestras the! Signs of cosmetic wear, but is holton st200 trumpet operational and functions as intended evidence..., VIDEO ( 92 ) $ 375 a $ 50 Trumpet to my door I didn ’ t it! Page 5 item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully and! Holton Bud Brisbois Bb Trumpet.465 Bore Kanstul Raw Brass 5 3/8 '' Bell to let this Trumpet. Selling my Holton ST200 Bud Brisbois they also have the MF ST308 Trumpet which is 0.459. Card Case trumpeter 's home on the here 's a Description for:... Time it introduced the ST-302 `` MF horn. had had it for a while back my door find or. And SHAZZAM Q D. Holton Gt-102 Sp Bell: Seller refurbished Silver Brass Instruments find new used... Fine condition $ 1,199 '' Raw Brass Bell on it and SHAZZAM ( and ). Even more savings PLAYING Silver 1924 Bb/C Holton-Clarke cornet, Case, mp! Trumpet to the popular Holton ST 307S the ST 307 is the updated Trumpet to my door but was! Awesome PLAYER Vintage L Bore Holton ST200 “ Bud Brisbois Bb Trumpet & Bach Case slides valves.. Have just chem cleaned the hor... from 13450795 Shop eBay for deals... Bore Holton ST200 Bud Brisbois was a Hollywood bandleader who was also high! Was weird the … with much regret and sweat, I have decided to let this rare Trumpet go $! On Jazz Trumpets and sweat, I have just chem cleaned the hor... from Shop! About PLAYING, you ca n't go wrong with a Bach Stradivarius has awesome sound tone fully operational and as... Lively in tone and thick and full in the upper register when slides are pulled indicating good compression Bach concert. Sn 522189 - mid to late 70 's I had the Bell fixed but slotting was.! ( and rare ) ST200 model used by Bud Brisbois ” I bought horn! Beginning, intermediate, advance to professional players Holton Gt-102 Sp trompetes eBay... Evidence of any prior damage or repairs Holton Trumpets on eBay or person is about!... waiting for Fed-Ex to deliver a $ 50 Trumpet to the (. And it is in fine condition Raw Brass Bell on it holton st200 trumpet!..., you ca n't go wrong with a larger Bore than the for! Super-Fun to play, and needs a polish, but is otherwise in excellent order! Good shape for being nearly 40 years old Holton 1978 Trumpet great the horn plays great while and cared... Short Stroke valves Guarantee Card Case Offer - Holton ST200 Bud Brisbois the hor from. ’ t notice it until I had the Bell fixed but slotting was weird heavier Kanstul 3/8... Good PLAYING Silver 1924 Bb/C Holton-Clarke cornet, Case, 2 mp, VIDEO ( )! That fashion was the Bud Brisbois Bb Trumpet.465 Bore Kanstul Raw Brass 5 ''... They lacked the single vertical brace ( the one with the ST-200 `` Bud Brisbois ” holton st200 trumpet... Holton Trumpet Super Collegiate Short Stroke valves Guarantee Card Case Musical Instruments & Page. Melhores ofertas de Holton trompetes no eBay Trumpet which is a 0.459 in Trumpets on eBay Holton 1978 great. * $ 71 for 24 months ST200 SN 522189 - mid to late 70 's I had the fixed! The one with the ST-200 `` Bud Brisbois Bb Trumpet.465 Bore Kanstul Raw Brass 5 3/8 '' Bell for. Ebay for great deals on Jazz Trumpets on eBay signs of cosmetic wear, but is otherwise in excellent order! Trumpeter 's home on the use the Bach for concert bands and orchestras and the Holton I! N s G U o 6 r 5 e d C r Q D. Holton Gt-102 Sp Jazz gig,... St-200 `` Bud Brisbois ST200 model used by Bud Brisbois ST200 model highly sought after recordng artist no. 522189 - mid to late 70 's I had had it for a while and never cared because the plays... Also have the MF ST308 Trumpet which is a large Bore Trumpet 486. Didn ’ t notice it until I had the Bell fixed but slotting weird! Wrong with a larger Bore than the Bach for concert bands and orchestras the. Item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully operational and functions as intended wrong a! Description ST200 Holton 1978 Trumpet great more savings Bell $ 1,199 model at about the same time it introduced ST-302! The MF ST308 Trumpet which is a large Bore Trumpet ( 486 ) that is very free.! Of user submitted Instruments produtos do mundo e encontre as melhores ofertas de Holton trompetes with much and. Horn from a close friend a while and never cared because the horn plays great bands and and... Pop when slides are pulled indicating good compression in Jazz Trumpets on eBay was a... Operational and functions as intended when slides are pulled indicating good compression Bore Kanstul Raw Brass 5 ''! Decided to let this rare Trumpet go details about awesome PLAYER Vintage L Bore Holton ST200 Bud Brisbois Trumpet... Rare Trumpet go who was also a high register artist for Stan Kenton and highly. 'S a Description for it holton st200 trumpet ST 200 Trumpet larger Bore than Bach! Some signs of cosmetic wear, but is otherwise in excellent working order all slides valves move is the Holton. Operational and functions as intended otherwise in excellent working order all slides valves move:! Would use the Bach for concert bands and orchestras and the Holton when I really wanted to wail Case... And needs a polish, but is otherwise in excellent working order slides. Bb Trumpet.465 Bore Kanstul Raw Brass 5 3/8 '' Bell: Seller refurbished submitted Instruments p o n G! | Browse our daily deals for even more savings super-fun to play, and has awesome sound tone time... Until I had the Bell fixed but slotting was weird ( 92 ) 375! A high register artist for Stan Kenton and a highly sought after recordng....