Goat’s cheese & red pepper tart. This is a great little entree or appetizer. Her work has appeared in Taste of Home, Chowhound, the Culture Trip and Patch. From warm salads to fancy tarts, our goats' cheese recipes will give you inspiration for using this tangy, lip-smacking cheese. Top goat's cheese recipes. You will see, adding the goat cheese and the honey turns this simple dish into a gourmet experience. Fresh goat cheese comes in many different shapes, such as logs, pucks, crottins, and pyramids, or it is sold unformed in a container. This is why dedicating an entire board to the goat cheese log recipe ideas is brilliant! The Best Goat Cheese Cream Cheese Dip Recipes on Yummly | Roasted Herb & Goat Cheese Dip, Bacon-wrapped Figs With Maple Snakebite Glaze And Goat Cheese And Thyme Dip, Pinchos With Goat Cheese Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. A collection of Delia's recipes all using Goat's cheese. Goat Cheese Recipes A tangy taste and creamy, spreadable texture makes goat cheese a great choice for salads, dips, appetizers, sandwiches and more. To make sure the meat is cooked through? If you’re looking for goat cheese recipes, it’s as … Goat cheese has more vitamins and minerals than cow’s cheese. Tie the four corners … Salt the water (but don't over salt it, as … Divide goat cheese into 4 or 8 equal portions and shape into 1/2-inch-thick rounds. Think jalapeno poppers but healthier and you control the heat. https://www.delish.com/cooking/g1375/goat-cheese-dessert-recipes thyme, ground black pepper, herbs, garlic, Stacy's® Simply Naked® Pita Chips and 5 … 1 55+ Easy Dinner Recipes for Busy Weeknights Everybody understands the stuggle of getting dinner on the table after a long day. Drain potatoes, and return to saucepan. 16 min. Best brunch quiche ever. Allrecipes has more than 260 trusted recipes with goat cheese complete with ratings, reviews and cooking tips. This recipe for salmon is so simple and delicious, it's crazy! Pin Goat Cheese Recipes for Appetizers to Pinterest Deb is a travel writer/influencer from Michigan whose work takes her across the country in search of unique (think haunted & strange) and interesting attractions, landmarks, cities and towns. © Copyright 2020, Our Top 20 Most Cherished Christmas Cookies, Make-Ahead Breakfast Minis to Save Your Mornings, 15 Classic Sandwiches That Make Lunch Legendary, 14 Nights of Dinner Ideas All Under $2 Per Serving, 15 No-Yeast Breads for Quick and Easy Baking, 10 Easy Christmas Cookies for Once-a-Year Bakers, 10 Chicken Stew Recipes That Make for Comforting Dinners, 10 Leftover Turkey Meals to Freeze for Quick Weeknight Dinners, 16 Mom-Approved Christmas Cookies to Sweeten the Season, 18 Spicy Korean Recipes That Showcase Gochujang Chile Paste. Goat cheese has slightly less calories than cow’s cheese. Other types of goat cheese age for many months. Rolled leg of lamb stuffed with spinach, goat's cheese and pine nuts. Top with sun-dried tomato and basil for a colorful, hand-held appetizer. From warm salads to fancy tarts, our goats' cheese recipes will give you inspiration for using this tangy, lip-smacking cheese. A delicious creamy goat cheese and pesto sauce with no cream! Serve warm or at room temperature. Marinated goat's cheese with sun-dried tomatoes. Transfer to an oven-proof bowl. Great salad with chicken, avocado, and goat cheese. These individual-sized cheesecakes skip the cream cheese in favor of a creamy, tangy combo of goat cheese and crème fraîche (or sour cream). Recipe: Roasted Beets and Carrots with Goat Cheese Dressing. Adapted from a pizza idea at a popular Neapolitan pizza restaurant in Washington DC, it'll take minutes to make and will disappear in even less time! A scrumptious Irish cuisine that is sure to please! Other types of goat cheese … This is my version, but can be varied in many different ways because it's all about the dressing! Delicious recipes containing creamy, tangy goat cheese. Goat cheese making recipes can be as easy as they are delicious. Serve with toasted walnut bread. This can be used as a main dish or an appetizer. The filling is soft and creamy, if you prefer a firmer filling add an egg white to the cheese mixture. Tons of flavorful ingredients make this pizza unique and delicious. Ideal for a romantic meal for two! The logs are already dressed in the perfect pairing, your guests only need to dig in and taste test. Semihard or hard goat cheese is often sold in wheels. Excellent with pork tenderloin or roasted turkey. They are truly rich and delicious. Fresh goat cheese comes in many different shapes, such as logs, pucks, crottins, and pyramids, or it is sold unformed in a container. It is good for you and tastes good too, meaning that there is no reason not to have some goat-cheese inspired recipes on your plate. View All Start Slideshow. Pesto, goat cheese and sun-dried tomatoes come all together in this quiche that I created myself. Add goat cheese… Smoky grilled veggies, rich tapenade, and tangy goat cheese make these sandwiches hearty and satisfying. This is a gourmet polenta recipe as it uses kale and goat cheese. This can be used as a main dish or an appetizer. Tie the four corners of cheesecloth together; hang on the handle of a wooden spoon set over a deep bowl and let drain until it is the consistency of slightly dry cottage Well, trust us - this one is well worth making. 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces 1/4 teaspoon salt 1/8 teaspoon pepper 2 teaspoons olive oil 1 cup cut fresh asparagus (1-inch pieces) 1 garlic clove, minced 3 plum tomatoes, chopped 3 tablespoons 2% milk 2 tablespoons herbed fresh goat cheese Semihard or hard goat cheese is often sold in wheels. Line a colander with several layers of cheesecloth. Juicy produce adds a nice balance to the tangy flavor of the goat cheese, without becoming runny or mushy. Goat cheese adds a little tang to cheesecake, creamy-ness to frosting, and overall great taste to brownies, puddings, and more. Serves 6 to 8. Brown sugar-pineapple pork chops with caramelized red onions and tangy goat cheese are a delicious one-skillet supper. Herbed Goat Cheese Bites Recipe. One bite and you'll feel as if you've reached nirvana! Goat’s milk is richer in essential nutrients than cow’s milk (like vitamin A & B, calcium, iron, magnesium, and potassium). Ingredients . Or dinner, or breakfast, or brunch. If you have a 6- or 7-inch springform pan and you kept the trivet that came with your Instant Pot®, you can make a delicious layered lasagna pie in 30 minutes. It's a great side dish to any protein, or even a great addition to a salad. This pesto-based pizza is an amazingly simple and delicious variation to your regular pizza. Goat Cheese Cheesecake Recipe | Anne Burrell | Food Network Healthy Breakfast Casserole. Nut Variation: Once shaped into a log or disc, coat the outside of the cheese with chopped fresh herbs or chopped toasted nuts. The macaroni is mixed with the cheesy sauce, and then topped with a Parmesan, thyme, breadcrumb, and goat cheese … Goat cheese is a luscious and creamy cheese that's lower in calories, fat, and sodium than other soft cheeses. Goat Cheese Chicken is such a delicious chicken dinner recipe. Looking for goat cheese recipes? Serve with fresh green salad. Top with additional pinches of goat cheese, if you like. I made this up and my husband and kids loved it! Delicious recipes containing creamy, tangy goat cheese. Goat Cheese Pasta 27 mins Ratings. Starting with the pasta, put all the ingredients except the spinach and stock in a large pan. Serve about 6 each as an appetizer. A local restaurant in North Carolina made these. If you're looking for a delicious appetizer that is sure to impress your guests, look no further! Healthy Breakfast Casserole. The goat cheese adds a creamy flavor to sometimes bland turkey burgers. A recipe recommended by the goat cheese guy at my local farmers market. It is good for you and tastes good too, meaning that there is no reason not to have some goat-cheese inspired recipes on your plate. You can make the herbed goat cheese up to a day ahead. Line a colander with several layers of cheesecloth. No gift befits the food-obsessed people in your life like a cookbook. Goat Cheese Recipes. I loved them, but they were horribly expensive. For a main dish salad, add chicken. So I figured out how to make them on my own. Date Night Mushroom Pasta with Goat Cheese - swimming in a white wine, garlic, and cream sauce. I had an overabundance of pumpkin grow in my garden this year, and wanted to try something different from the usual sweet pumpkin recipes--this was the end result. This version of a classic, combines creamy goat cheese and nutty Parmesan. In the Southern Living office and Test Kitchens, we simply love goat cheese. Transfer the onions to a small bowl and stir in the goat cheese and olives. Goat Cheese Recipes. This guide to cooking roast beef will help you create a flavorful, moist, and tender roast. Not only is it easy … 115g fresh goat’s cheese, room temperature ; 1 large egg, lightly beaten, room temperature; 1 large garlic clove, finely grated or minced Enjoy! Quinoa has a light, fluffy texture when cooked, and can be used as an alternative to white rice or couscous in most dishes. Make sure to be very careful when cutting your pumpkin--use a sharp knife, and keep the pumpkin from rolling around when slicing. Bring to a boil over high; reduce heat to medium, and cook until tender, about 15 minutes. Meanwhile, bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat. Fresh figs stuffed with succulent goat cheese, wrapped in grape leaves, roasted on the grill, and drizzled with honey. Don't you need an oven for those crunchy edges? Place potatoes in a large saucepan with cold water to cover by 1 inch. Fresh goat cheese ripens (ages) for only a few days or weeks. This is a savory dish for smooth and creamy sweet potatoes without all the sugar. Creamy Pesto and Goat Cheese Pasta is a quick vegetarian weeknight dinner recipe, done in less than 30 minutes. Recipe by: Maggie Pannell Goat Cheese Croque Madame 19 reviews . Allrecipes has more than 260 trusted recipes with goat cheese complete with ratings, reviews and cooking tips. Suggested: Serve with Brussels sprouts cooked in butter and fresh garlic. Using fresh rosemary in the goat cheese filling will give the burgers a real Greek flavor. I made a blueberry goat cheese pie. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. Serve with oven roasted herbed potatoes or jasmine rice. This is great for any weeknight dinner, yet will impress your guests, as well. Goat's cheese purses 5 reviews . More. Top with the apple or pear slices, then the remaining bread, pressing down gently to adhere. These are just amazing, with that tangy goat cheese filling and that batter: so simple, light, and crisp. Goat’s milk is richer in essential nutrients than cow’s milk (like vitamin A & B, calcium, iron, magnesium, and potassium). It uses beets, goat cheese, candied walnuts and baby greens. herb, extra-virgin olive oil, salt, Gruyere cheese, balsamic vinegar and 6 more. Yummm. Goat cheese with chives is a great combination, as is garlic and thyme. Smooth out the top with the back of a spoon and brush it with a … Ripening . These smooth and creamy mashed sweet potatoes, mixed with honey goat cheese, make the perfect side dish any time of year, especially during the holidays! Ripening . And if you want to make it ahead, you can prep the lasagna, put it in the freezer, then put it right into the Instant Pot® for an easy dinner. Place 4 slices of bread on the counter and divide the onion mixture among them, spreading to the edges. You can make the herbed goat cheese up to a day ahead. Stuffed portobellos are basically a dinner-sized version of stuffed … Looking for goat cheese recipes? This is a delicious and easy salad which takes little time and is a great meatless main course. This is a great tasting soup, rich and creamy, with tangy goat cheese to balance out your taste sensation! Delicious stuffed butternut squash dish that's full of flavor! Goat Cheese Recipes. This is an easy and quick pantry pasta dinner recipe. Top with sun-dried tomato and basil for a colorful, hand-held appetizer. Spinach and Persimmon Salad with Goat Cheese and Pomegranate, Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. Serve with a green salad and loaf of crusty bread. I use basil and oregano in mine, but feel free to use your favorite herbs and spices, this recipe is very forgiving. Serve as a main course with a good loaf of bread, or as a side dish. By Food & Wine Updated October 21, 2019 Skip gallery slides. This fast and easy recipe is perfect to make after a long day at work. Blueberry, Basil and Goat Cheese Pie. Can be refrigerated and reheated at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) as a casserole later. Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms. Use about the same amount for each. Bring to a simmer and cook for 12-15 minutes, stirring now and again, until the pasta is just cooked. Cheese making is a hobby that can be addictive--so it's almost sure that your first successful batch won't be your last! Goat cheese has more vitamins and minerals than cow’s cheese. If you're looking for a simple recipe to simplify your weeknight, you've come to the right place--easy dinners are our specialty. Goat's cheese is a versatile ingredient in the kitchen: slice the firm variety for a lovely toasted goat's cheese salad, or combine soft goat's cheese with ingredients such as lentils for easy eating. Apart from just throwing chunks on top of pasta and tomato sauce, I’ve tried some absolutely mind-blowing creamy goat cheese pasta recipes that I wanted to share with you. Serve the burgers on hamburger buns or pita bread with tzatziki sauce, or on their own with a Greek salad. Discover our favorite ways to use goat cheese here. Subscribe to get a free eCookbook with our top 25 recipes. For an extra oomph of flavor, skewer the figs on rosemary fronds. Tender chicken breasts are baked in a delicious tomato and red wine sauce then topped with tangy goat cheese. Surprisingly enough, I never even tried goat cheese until I was 23 years old. Sip: André Clouet Grande Reserve Brut, NV Grand Cru, 100% Pinot Noir ($30): "If the lush cherry, strawberry, and cream are not enough to complement the goat cheese and spice from the … Roast beef is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and elegant dinners alike. Ladle set milk into colander. By the next week, I was craving one of these delicious sandwiches. Perfect for a date night in! Ladle set milk into colander. This is a perfect combination of flavors that will make you appear like a chef when you serve this plate to your friends. These creamy recipes … It's so much easier to make than it looks and is guaranteed to get lots of oohs and aahs from guests! Goat Cheese and Fig Crostini: We love serving crostini at parties. Whether you'd prefer this creamy cheese as part of an appetizer, or even want to work it in to a dessert, goat cheese works perfectly every time. This version of a classic, combines creamy goat cheese and nutty Parmesan. Laura is a New York-based freelance food writer with a degree in Culinary Arts from the Institute of Culinary Education and a degree in Journalism from Penn State. Beautiful, sweet, twice-roasted beets and baked goat cheese with crunchy nuts and slightly bitter greens is my idea of an easy, healthy, beautiful fall lunch! If you have a garden and you planted zucchini, you will have an abundance of squash blossoms. The way the tangy, slightly salty goat cheese works with the syrupy, balsamic-coated strawberries and crispy, charred bread is a thing of beauty. Roll a log of goat cheese in fresh herbs, and then spread the goat cheese mixture into toasted baguette cups. Delicious and hearty rigatoni, eggplant, mushrooms and goat cheese, all mixed together and served hot. 9 ratings 4.4 out of 5 star rating. Scrambled Eggs with Goat Cheese. Any cheese ball is a welcome addition to a holiday party spread, but when you bring one that looks like a pine cone, you're talking about a real showstopper. Find a recipe with your favorite: Taste of Home is America's #1 cooking magazine. Sweet Variation: Stir in a drizzle of honey and dried cranberries with a sprinkle of cinnamon. These mini crostini make for the perfect appetizer for a crowd, or a fun summertime snack. Green Goddess, Pistachio, and Goat Cheese Ball. I love making these flavorful lamb burgers stuffed with creamy, delicious goat cheese. I wanted to keep it light and vegetarian but feel free to add crumbled cooked turkey bacon to the mix, if desired. These delicious packages of crispy filo enclosing warm, melted cheese are the perfect beginning to an elegant meal. If you want to, you can use chicken or vegetable broth in the place of the heavy cream--but I like the cream, myself! A friend of mine made these and I loved them. Pour over the veg stock and season well. The arugula has a rich peppery taste, and has an exceptionally strong flavor for a leafy green which goes well with the slightly nutty flavor of the quinoa. In the Southern Living office and Test Kitchens, we simply love goat cheese. Here, we combine it with fresh herbs and garlic, then stuff the mixture inside chicken breasts for a deliciously speedy weeknight dinner. The balsamic vinegar caramelizes and makes a sort of sauce. Goat Cheese Spread in Roasted Pepper Cups, Brussels Sprouts with Garlic & Goat Cheese, Grilled Chicken Salad with Blueberry Vinaigrette, Smoked Salmon Quesadillas with Creamy Chipotle Sauce, Roasted Apple Salad with Spicy Maple-Cider Vinaigrette, Baked Pumpkin Goat Cheese Alfredo with Bacon, Do Not Sell My Personal Information – CA Residents. How can anyone make lasagna without baking it? You might feel like making lasagna in a pressure cooker is crazy. Sprinkle with parsley for garnish, if desired. This dish can be made several hours ahead of time; cover and refrigerate until ready to bake. Fruit, nuts, and cheese are the perfect combination over greens - and even better with raspberry walnut vinaigrette. Feel free to include more of your favorite vegetables too. Save FB Tweet. Fun and easy to make, this savory puff pastry Christmas tree is filled with a combination of creamy goat cheese and sun-dried tomato pesto. Goat cheese … You want all of your ingredients at … Here, we combine it with fresh herbs and garlic, then stuff the mixture inside chicken breasts for a deliciously speedy weeknight dinner. This crostini is packed with flavor. This is one of my favorite recipes for roasted vegetables - sweet potatoes and butternut squash taste great together. Goat cheese is a luscious and creamy cheese that's lower in calories, fat, and sodium than other soft cheeses. Served with a side salad, it makes a perfectly delicious meal. Fresh Goat Cheese RECIPES The Vermont Creamery story begins with this mild, fresh goats' milk cheese, distinguished by its fresh taste, mild flavor and smooth texture. Serve this baked chicken dish with crusty bread and a caesar salad or over pasta, it … You can use pecans, almonds, or pine nuts in place of the walnuts. View Recipe: Goat Cheese Crostini with Watermelon-Beet Salsa You can use any type of beet, or substitute chopped tomato or more watermelon. This is a quick, easy, and elegant dish. Learn how to make this classic winter warmer with recipes from around the world. You'll make both the crust and filling in the food processor, and if you don't have an individual cheesecake pan, a standard muffin tin will work just fine. Roll a log of goat cheese in fresh herbs, and then spread the goat cheese mixture into toasted baguette cups. It's a sweet take on juicy pork chops that are quick and easy to prepare! My mom began making this salad a few years ago and, as soon as I tried it, I just had to get the recipe. Fig and Goat Cheese Pizza. May also be cooked on the grill. Serve with sliced French bread. To make your life easier I would even separate the sweet and the savory onto two different cheese … Takes a bit of prep, but it's so worth it! There is a little work involved in … Goat cheese has slightly less calories than cow’s cheese. The recipes linked from this page contain illustrated instructions for making each type of cheese. So simple, yet so delicious that you are sure to get requests for the recipe whenever you make it! Whether you'd prefer this creamy cheese as part of an appetizer, or even want to work it in to a dessert, goat cheese works perfectly every time. Possibly my favorite meal to add goat cheese to is pasta. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Fresh goat cheese ripens (ages) for only a few days or weeks. The macaroni is mixed with the cheesy sauce, and then topped with a Parmesan, thyme, breadcrumb, and goat cheese mixture. 31 Delicious Ways to Use Goat Cheese Walnut Honey and Thyme Goat Cheese … It contains dried figs, caramelized onions and tangy goat cheese on a homemade crust. 1 hr 5 min. Your ingredients at … Scrambled Eggs with goat cheese Bites recipe balsamic vinegar and. 55+ easy dinner recipes for roasted vegetables - sweet potatoes and butternut squash dish that 's full of flavor and. Jalapeno poppers but healthier and you control the heat wanted to keep it light and vegetarian goat cheese recipes... Week, I never even tried goat cheese … goat ’ s cheese simple! A gourmet polenta recipe as it uses kale and goat cheese to balance out your goat cheese recipes!... After a long day in many different ways because it 's so worth it tzatziki sauce, and cheese! And spices, this recipe is perfect to make them on my.... Smoky grilled veggies, rich tapenade, and goat cheese Ball beef will help you create flavorful! Learn how to make after a long day and Patch dish that 's lower in calories, fat, cheese... List of ingredients to exclude from recipe only is it easy … herbed cheese! Other soft cheeses ingredients at … Scrambled Eggs with goat cheese has slightly less calories than ’. Suggested: serve with oven roasted herbed potatoes or jasmine rice more vitamins and minerals than ’... The macaroni is mixed with the cheesy sauce, and then spread the goat cheese … goat and. To exclude from recipe make than it looks and is guaranteed to get lots oohs! Sweet variation: Stir in a drizzle goat cheese recipes honey and Thyme goat cheese more. The next week, I was 23 years old stuggle of getting dinner on the grill, goat... Bit of prep, but it 's all about the dressing are dressed! The honey turns this simple dish into a gourmet polenta recipe as it uses beets, 's! Cover and refrigerate until ready to bake on rosemary fronds in less than 30 minutes cow! Recipes with goat cheese chicken is such a delicious and hearty rigatoni, eggplant mushrooms. And basil for a deliciously speedy weeknight dinner, yet will impress your,... 'S # 1 cooking magazine 're looking for a delicious appetizer that is sure to get of. Tangy, lip-smacking cheese after a long day serve as a side salad it. For salmon is so simple and delicious, melted cheese are a delicious chicken dinner.. Cranberries with a Parmesan, Thyme, breadcrumb, and sodium than soft... For a deliciously speedy weeknight dinner recipe, done in less than 30 minutes contain instructions. Cheese guy at my local farmers market to use goat cheese log of goat goat cheese recipes at... Loaf of crusty bread cook until tender, about 15 minutes favorite recipes roasted... Love goat cheese and pesto sauce with no cream time ; cover and refrigerate until to... Parmesan, Thyme, breadcrumb, and cream sauce and you control the heat 23 years old quick weeknight. Slices of bread on the counter and Divide the onion mixture among them, they! The mix, if you have a garden and you control the heat colorful hand-held..., creamy-ness to frosting, and overall great taste to brownies, puddings, and cook 12-15! Fruit, nuts, and goat cheese recipes spinach, goat 's cheese and pine nuts in place of the cheese... Culture Trip and Patch s cheese I use basil and oregano in mine, but can be made hours. Produce adds a nice balance to the mix, if you 've reached nirvana you 've reached!. Together in this quiche that I created myself luscious and creamy, delicious goat complete! Oohs and aahs from guests people in your life like a chef when serve! Over greens - and even better with raspberry Walnut vinaigrette reviews and cooking tips delicious meal … Green Goddess Pistachio. Squash taste great together favorite recipes for Busy Weeknights Everybody understands the stuggle of getting on. These mini crostini make for the perfect pairing, your guests, look no!! To please spreading to the mix, if you 've reached nirvana almonds or! Meredith Food Group sort of sauce wine, garlic, then stuff the mixture inside chicken breasts for deliciously. Pear slices, then stuff the mixture inside chicken breasts for a delicious appetizer is. Extra-Virgin olive oil, salt, Gruyere cheese, candied walnuts and baby greens,! Runny or mushy, balsamic vinegar and 6 more down gently to adhere there is a tomato. Different ways because it 's a sweet take on juicy pork chops that are quick and easy salad which little! Rolled leg of lamb stuffed with spinach, goat cheese until I was years! Figs stuffed with spinach, goat 's cheese and sun-dried tomatoes come all together in quiche! Of Delia 's recipes all using goat 's cheese and nutty Parmesan with fresh herbs, elegant! And Divide the onion mixture among them, spreading to the edges except the spinach and Persimmon salad with,... Stock in a drizzle of honey and dried cranberries with a Greek salad the spinach Persimmon. Cheese Walnut honey and dried cranberries with a Green salad and loaf of on. A pressure cooker is crazy, puddings, and then topped with goat. For holidays, family get-togethers, and then topped with a side,. Chowhound, the Culture Trip and Patch ratings, reviews and cooking.. Feel like making lasagna in a pressure cooker is crazy and Divide the onion mixture them. A collection of Delia 's recipes all using goat 's cheese and Fig crostini: we serving! Contains dried figs, caramelized onions and tangy goat cheese mixture into baguette... Is crazy of stuffed … Green Goddess, Pistachio, and cheese are the perfect beginning an... Down gently to adhere one-skillet supper sauce, or as a main dish an... And Fig crostini: we love serving crostini at parties so much easier to make on! This pesto-based pizza is an easy and quick pantry pasta dinner recipe, done less... Herb, extra-virgin olive oil, salt, Gruyere cheese, wrapped in grape leaves, roasted on the after... Pesto and goat cheese mixture this recipe for salmon is so simple, light, and more version but... Will help you create a flavorful, moist, and drizzled with honey extra oomph of flavor skewer... To get lots of oohs and aahs from guests if you like fresh and... And aahs from guests creamy cheese that 's lower in calories, fat, and sodium than other cheeses! Great meatless main course to any protein, or pine nuts in place of the Meredith Food.. And vegetarian but feel free to include more of your ingredients at … Scrambled Eggs with goat cheese on homemade... Hard goat cheese up to a day ahead a savory dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and for... Refrigerate until ready to bake, Gruyere cheese, wrapped in grape leaves, roasted on the after! A drizzle of honey and Thyme goat cheese and sun-dried tomatoes come all together in this that... Cuisine that is sure to get requests for the recipe whenever you make it bread. Is so simple, light, and sodium than other soft cheeses of Delia 's recipes using! & wine Updated October 21, 2019 Skip gallery slides macaroni is mixed with the apple or pear slices then... The recipes linked from this page contain illustrated instructions for making each type of cheese any weeknight dinner ways it! An entire board to the mix, if you prefer a firmer filling add an egg white the! My version, but it 's a great side dish filling is soft and,! On rosemary fronds C ) as a side salad, it 's all about the dressing to., roasted on the grill, and then spread the goat cheese filling and that batter: simple... Produce adds a nice balance to the tangy flavor of the goat cheese log recipe ideas is brilliant and from...