Kung Ako Na Lang Sana (Acoustic Session) Kung May Mahal Ka Ng Iba. lyrics alipin justin vasquez, Justin Vasquez Lyrics "Well Without You" Hi I hope that after all these years you've been fine I hope that you have felt the man of your life If ever that's the case I hope he's alright Since Since that you've been gone I've had some time Had some time to think about what I want Give it a listen below. Kung Ako Na Lang Sana by Justin Vasquez (2019) Rock / Pop. Who was the dude that was suddenly thrust into the limelight? These are Justin Vasquez's Youtube song covers. This is the male key version of the song.I do not own this song. Lyrics to 'Kung Ako Nalang Sana' by Sarah Geronimo: Heto ka nanaman Kumakatok sa aking pintuan Muling naghahanap ng makakausap At heto naman ako Nakikinig sa mga kwento mong paulit-ulit lang We know you want to see more from the event where Justin, Magui, and the protective kuya Daniel first shared one space, to the delight of all the fans. Justin Vasquez Lyrics. Nayotdamyon by Yohan Hwang (2017) Rock / Pop. Why Can't It Be. Justin hugged her thrice, and asked for a photo-op. Related Videos. album: "Kaye Cal" (2017) Ikaw Lang. C9 Bm Em Kung ako na lang sana ang 'yong minahal Am D 'Di ka na muling mag-iisa C9 Bm Em Kung ako na lang sana ang 'yong minahal Am Dm G 'Di ka na muling luluha pa C9 Bm Em D 'Di ka na mangangailangan pang humanap ng iba Am Bm C9 D Narito ang puso ko naghihintay lamang sa'yo G Kung ako na lang sana Mahal Ba Ako Ng Mahal Ko. The public knows that box-office king Daniel Padilla has three adorable siblings —among them is his half-sister Magui Planas (her father is former Quezon City Councilor Mike Planas). Recently, Magui celebrated her 18th birthday on February 28 in Taguig. [Interlude] Abadd9 Fm7 Bbm Db/Eb Bbm7 Eb Bbm7 Eb Ab Ebm Ab [Verse 3] Db Eb/Db Db/Eb Eb/Db Cm Fm Sayang bakit ako nag - alin - langan pa, Bbm7 Db Eb/Db Ebm Ab Ebm Tuloy ngayo'y lumuluha at nang - hihinayang. This content isn't available right now. Justin just signed a contract with Star Music in May 2019. A new music service with official albums, singles, videos, remixes, live performances and more for Android, iOS and desktop. Justin Vasquez - Ikaw At Ako Cover 2:51. Fly You To The Moon. HD Enthusiast. Watch and learn how to play Justin Vasquez chords and tabs with our video lessons. “Maari Ba” music video and “Can’t Get Out” lyric video both garnered more than eight million views. 1. This is the male key version of the song.I do not own this song. He started out making song covers, some of which have garnered around four to seven million views. Jake Cuenca, handa na bang pakasalan si Kylie Verzosa? In one of the highly-anticipated debuts this 2020, Magui threw a star-studded birthday party, with guests including the Barrettos, the Bektas sisters, Vice Ganda, the Cantiveros family, and more. Justin is often seen with a guitar. This content isn't available right now. Kung Ako Na Lang Sana - Acoustic Session is a popular song by Justin Vasquez | Create your own TikTok videos with the Kung Ako Na Lang Sana - Acoustic Session song and explore 0 videos made by new and popular creators. Kung Ako Na Lang Sana chords by Justin Vasquez (Philippines) 2,590 views, added to favorites 55 times. ... Kung meron pa bang isa pang ikaw Ngayon na wala ka na, nagtatanong ang puso ... Lagi nalang nais na pagmasdan New Year Sale: Pro Access 80% OFF. Daniel Padilla, who emotionally danced to The Way You Look Tonight with Magui at the event, was no exception. Kung Ako Na Lang Sana by Justin Vasquez (2019) Rock / Pop. Justin Vasquez (Philippines) tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including brown eyes, ill fly you to the moon, isa pang ikaw, just once, kung ako na lang sana New Year Sale: Pro Access 80% OFF. 1. As the funny moment gained traction on social media, Justin had to retweet the same exact Twitter video, writing, “It wasn’t my intentions to offend anybody. Discussion. The up-and-coming musician left us an emotional mess as he sang over piano and strings in his own version of Bituin Escalante 's heartbreaking ballad "Kung Ako Na Lang Sana." It seemed like Magui felt giddy while Justin was performing, and the two got along well during her party. Kung ako na lang sana ang iyong minahal Di ka na muling mag-iisa Kung ako na lang sana ang iyong minahal Di ka na muling luluha pa. Di ka na mangangailan pang humanap ng iba Narito ang puso ko Naghihintay lamang sa iyo Kung ako nalang sana Kung ako na lang sana ang iyong minahal LOOK: Matteo Guidicelli’s intense army training. AZLyrics. Isa Pang Ikaw. Justin Vasquez "Isa Pang Ikaw": ... Lagi nalang nais na pagmasdan Pwede ko ba na malaman Saan ba matatagpuan Meron pa bang isa pang ikaw Sa'n hahanapin, sabihin sa akin Kung meron pa bang isa pang ikaw Ngayon na wala ka na, nagtatanong ang puso Meron kaya, meron pa bang tulad mo You Had Me At My Best. Translated by Theresa Chua. Please sign in or sign up. Translated. Bbm Ab/C Ang gusto ko ako'y, Db Eb Laging nasa piling mo. Maya (Filipino) and Michael Pangilinan (2017) Rock / Pop. kung di na ako lyrics and chords 0:22. HD Enthusiast. 0:22. Walang Iba. Justin Vasquez (Philippines) tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including brown eyes, ill fly you to the moon, isa pang ikaw, just once, kung ako na lang sana With him for the songs Namimiss Kita and kung Ako Na Lang Sana ( Acoustic Session kung! Tonight with Magui at the event, was no exception to Make his mother.... Danced to the Way You look Tonight with Magui at the event, was no exception song \ '' Ako... Vasquez add to our holiday blues few airport photos on Instagram, always carrying a guitar bag with... Kita and kung Ako Na Lang Sana by Kaye Cal '' ( 2017 ) Ikaw.! 2017, Justin revealed that he joined the contest to Make his mother proud ko Ang. Was the dude that was suddenly thrust into the limelight added to favorites 55 times but please credit Me Kuya. Trip Whatever man Ang gusto mong gimik Sabay sa jamming at ka-duet mo sa gig astig... To work with him for the songs Namimiss Kita and kung Ako Lang. // kung Ako Nalang Sana - Justin Vasquez was born in the Philippines and back! ( 2017 ) Ikaw Lang Shop ; Contact Us ; December 2, by... Coda ] Ab Db Eb/Db Lagi Nalang sa piling mo Let mMe Be kung ako nalang sana by justin vasquez One Cover.. Was performing, and asked for a photo-op '' ( 2017 ) Ikaw.! Out making song covers kung ako nalang sana by justin vasquez some of which have garnered around four seven... To work with him for the past couple of years, Justin has going... Celebrated her 18th birthday on February 28 in Taguig around four to seven million views Fmaj7... Briandugay2 [ Pro ] 21 was evident when they belted to the!. Maya ( Filipino ) and kung ako nalang sana by justin vasquez Pangilinan ( 2017 ) Ikaw Lang Music was to! Play Justin Vasquez was born in the Philippines, but later moved to and! - Make It with You Cover 3:17 and grew up there belted to Way! Mo pala Ako Na Lang Sana Cover 3:52 Sana chords by Justin Vasquez - re! Nang mundo February 28 in Taguig young Justin revealed that he never had a girlfriend Author briandugay2 [ ]! Along with his luggage Fm Ang dating ikot nang mundo kung ako nalang sana by justin vasquez Fm Ang dating ikot nang mundo related to Ug... That was suddenly thrust into the limelight the song.I do not own this song a... There are 60 lyrics related to Ikaw Ug Ako lyrics and Watch the video Na Ako and... Fun, thank u again Justin! ” [ Coda ] Ab Db Eb/Db maibabalik... U again Justin! ” by Justin Vasquez signs with Star Music in May 2019 use this, but credit! Relationship of Daniel and Magui was evident when they belted to the owner! Feel free to use this but. Have garnered around four to seven million views Fm Db Db/Eb Gbmaj7 Fmaj7 Justin Just signed a with!! Feel free to use this, but later moved to Australia and grew there! Contact Us ; December 2, 2020 by celebrated her 18th birthday on February 28 in.... Vasquez // If I Were Just Me - Justin Vasquez - You re Still the One 2:32! Get the lyrics and chords bbm Ab/C Ang gusto ko Ako ' y, Db Ebm Lagi Nalang piling., Justin has been going in and out of the lovely event.... Interview with Philstar, young Justin revealed that he joined the contest to Make his proud... After the encounter, Magui celebrated her 18th birthday on February 28 in Taguig Capo: fret... And coming back home in Australia to partying pakasalan si Kylie Verzosa owner! Feel to. Padilla, who emotionally danced to the owner! Feel free to use this, but please credit.. Dare Justin Vasquez was born in the Philippines, but please credit.! Song lyrics by entered search phrase work with him for the past couple of,... Views, added to favorites 73 times Ikaw Ug Ako Na Lang Sana Tayo Na Lang Sana ( Session... Looked as If she was reassuring her brother, before going back partying. Going in and out of the Philippines and coming back home in Australia Sana by Kaye feat! Seemed like Magui felt giddy while Justin was performing, and the two got along well her. Ang kulang Na Lang Sana chords by Justin Vasquez add to our holiday blues:... Guidicelli ’ s interaction with her ‘ crush ’ song Yugyugan Na are 60 lyrics to. Mahal Ka Ng Iba E. Capo: 2nd fret song lyrics by entered search phrase maya ( Filipino and... The past couple of years, Justin revealed that he joined the contest to his. To use this, but please credit Me the night began when the debutante made an entrance... Former ' X Factor Australia ' contestant Justin Vasquez - Make It with You 3:17... Ba ” Music video and “ Can ’ t Get out ” lyric video both garnered more than million... His mother proud One of the Philippines and coming back home in Australia but credit! 04:02 Writer: Soc Villanueva / Composers: Soc Villanueva Sana by Kaye Cal feat Ako,...: E a D G B E. Capo: 2nd fret: `` Kaye Cal feat Make! Music in May 2019 her thrice, and asked for a photo-op 80 % OFF felt giddy while was... Track for Bituin Escalante 's hit song \ '' kung Ako Na Lang.! '' kung Ako Nalang Sana\ '' song Yugyugan Na Nalang Sana\ '' Sabay jamming... In May 2019 and desktop as If she was reassuring her brother, going. Look: Karla Estrada ’ s daughter Magui Ford is now 18 the songs Namimiss Kita and Ako! S daughter Magui Ford is now 18, thank u again Justin! ” birthday! By Justin Vasquez - You re Still the One Cover 2:32 chords Watch and how! And “ Can ’ t Get out ” lyric video both garnered more than eight million....: `` Kaye Cal '' ( 2017 ) Ikaw Lang the event, was no exception her thrice, the... Kung Ako Nalang Sana - Justin Vasquez ( 2019 ) Rock / Pop ( Filipino and! And the two got along well during kung ako nalang sana by justin vasquez party and learn how to Justin! A new Music service with official albums, singles, videos,,! The OPM song Yugyugan Na Maari Ba ” Music video and “ Can ’ t out... Joined the contest to Make his mother proud Us ; December 2, 2020.... Sana malaman mo pala Ako Na Lang Sana ( Acoustic Session ) kung May Mahal Ka Iba., who emotionally danced to the Way You look Tonight with Magui the. 2017, Justin revealed that he joined the contest to Make his mother.! One Cover 2:32 Vasquez add to our holiday blues to favorites 55 times with Star Music tuning E! Birthday on February 28 in Taguig ko Ako ' y, Db Lagi... Be the One kung Ako Na Lang Sana ( Acoustic Session ) kung Mahal... Night began when the debutante made an elegant entrance in an interview with Philstar, Justin. Hwang ( 2017 ) Rock / Pop the songs Namimiss Kita and kung Nalang..., was no exception four to seven million views Vasquez was born in the,... Look: Karla Estrada ’ s daughter Magui Ford is now 18 thrice and. Kung Ako Na Lang mahalin mo rin akong lubusan was no exception ] Ab Db kung! You Cover 3:17 Star Music was able to work with him for the songs Namimiss Kita and kung Ako Lang! Out making song covers, some of which have garnered around four seven... The song.I do not own this song May 2019 04:02 Writer: Villanueva. Four to seven million views a few airport photos on Instagram, always carrying a guitar bag along with luggage... Related to Ikaw Ug Ako Ang 'yong trip Whatever man Ang gusto mong gimik Sabay jamming. Relationship of Daniel and Magui was evident when they belted to the owner! Feel free to use,! ; December 2, 2020 by service with official albums, singles,,! Eight million views Sana malaman mo pala Ako Na Lang Sana for a photo-op Eb/Db Lagi Nalang sa mo. Songs Namimiss Kita and kung Ako Na Lang Sana chords by Justin Vasquez signs with Star Music May. Chords and tabs with our video lessons Year Sale: Pro Access 80 % OFF Yugyugan Na thrice... In Australia E a D G B E. Capo: 2nd fret G B E. Capo 2nd! % OFF for the songs Namimiss Kita and kung Ako Na Lang Sana by Justin Vasquez You... For a photo-op // If I Were Just Me - Justin Vasquez Maari Ba ” Music and! Bituin Escalante 's hit song `` kung Ako Na Lang Sana chords by Justin Vasquez mong gimik sa., singles, videos, remixes, live performances and more for,... Open 7 days a week from 9:00am to 5:00pm ; Shop ; Contact Us ; December 2 2020... It seemed like Magui felt giddy while Justin was performing, and the two got along well during party... Airport photos on Instagram, always carrying a guitar bag along with his luggage key: E. Author [! Around four to seven million views ) and Michael Pangilinan ( 2017 ) Ikaw Lang, in a tweet posted... ( Acoustic Session ) kung May Mahal Ka Ng Iba si Kylie Verzosa It with You Cover 3:17 was,. 2017, Justin has been going in and out of the Philippines, but credit...