Get the latest on trends, deals and promotions. Just For Flowers' transparent nature allows underlying color to visually interact with the dye color. Do not store above 120 °F or use near heat or flame. Sep 17, 2013 - Spray paint your tarnished jewelry. Michaels and the Michaels logo and other trademarks and logos used on this site are owned or licensed by Michaels Stores, Inc. All rights reserved. Results for: krylon spray paint . It covers quickly and dries fast to a thick metallic finish. https://www.michaels.com/design-master-premium-metals-spray/M10205934.html. It instantly colors any flower without concealing the blossom's delicate features. View Full Return Policy › From the Manufacturer . Multi-Surface Paints. 400 ml | Transparent € 2, 35 € 5, 88 /l. If using indoors turn off all pilot lights. Gold Yellow Green Blue Purple Pink Silver Gray Black ... Spray Paint. Shopping. Design Master Colortex. Find the right spray paint can and colors at Michaels today. Montana GOLD 400ml - Fluorescent Colors Montana GOLD spray paint is renowned for it's brilliant fluorescent colors that not only radiate by day, but also glow warmly by night under UV light. apart from these issues, great. Spray paint can be used for many different types of indoor and outdoor crafting projects. Home Deco Spray Sprühfarbe. design master® colortool® metallic spray $9.49 Save 20% with code 20MADEBYYOU 3 Colors. Design Master Metallic Spray Paint. Design Master Metallic Spray 11 oz. 72 results 72 Results. Brushes & Stencils. Design Master Colortool Spray Paint. Quickview. Best metallic paint I've used so far. 11. Rust-Oleum ® Universal ® Metallic Spray Paint is a paint and primer in one that provides superior coverage and durability on any surface and at any angle—with the unmatched comfort of our patented trigger technology. Free Store Pickup. placing it on other lacquers will cause them to pick up the gold. Quickview. 48 results | 48 results 48 Results. This gorgeous paint features a heavily metallic color that is highly-pigmented and curable to a hard, shiny finish. Both Krylon and Rustoleum also have spray wax products for finishing your chalky paint projects! Design Master Colortool Spray Paint. Results for: gold spray paint . Free Store Pickup. Will highly recommend it. Design Master® Premium Metals Spray Reviews - page 2, Pigmented, solvent-based, lacquer type spray, loc_en_US, sid_M10205934, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]. $6.99. Can’t even tell that it had any scratches on it, looks brand new. Painting a gold mirror frame with silver metallic model paint © 2019 Michaels Stores. Projects (28) ... krylon® marbelizing spray, gold chiffon $5.99 Save 20% with code 20MADEBYYOU Page 1 … 24 Karat Pure Gold. CHRISTMAS COUNTDOWN! You look at the caps on the cans and make a decision in the store but when you get home and try it, it is totally different! DESIGN MASTER offers several series of Metallic Color Sprays, each having unique properties for their function and finish. $14.11 $ 14. 99. Skip to main content 20% OFF YOUR TOTAL PICK-UP IN-STORE OR CURBSIDE ORDER* 20% OFF YOUR PICK-UP IN-STORE ORDER* APPLY 4.99 SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS—NO COUPON NEEDED! Compare. Spectrum Sprühfarbe Paint & Supplies. Design Master Colortool Spray Paint. $6.99. Loves it! Spray Paint. The Gold Medal, Platinum and Bronze are luxuriant metals in a thick, scratch resistant finish. Paint Pens & Markers. Apply a couple of coats; let dry roughly a day. 14 Karat Gold. golden® professional heavy-body acrylic set, golden® introductory gel mediums and molding pastes set, golden® heavy body acrylic introductory set. Versatile, fast-drying color delicate enough for use on fresh flowers, yet sturdy for all sorts of surfaces. Arrives before Christmas. Michaels has the supplies your painter needs to let their imagination run wild. The gold was the color that I was looking for and was beautiful. Spectrum Sprühfarbe Paint & Supplies. Get your business supplies in bulk and at a great, low price 365 days a year with MichaelsPro™ Packs. Specialty Paints. Chalk & Chalkboard Paints. Metallic Taupe. Design Master Metallic Spray 11 oz. To return an item, the item must be new, unused and in its original packaging. I added a little gold metallic accent to the finished product. Eine besonders hohe Deckkraft, das breite und fein abgestufte Farbspektrum sowie die einfache Handhabung der Dose sind dabei das Markenzeichen der Montana GOLD. View Full Shipping Policy and Pricing ›, If your Michaels.com purchase does not meet your satisfaction, you may return it within six months (180 days) of purchase. Spray Paints. 4.6 out of 5 stars 470. It is amazing. Quickview. I only had to use one coat of spray and it covered my project beautifully. To return an item (excluding sample products), the item must be new, unused and in its original packaging. golden artist colors® heavy body acrylic paint, 5oz. Shop hundreds of fine paints and affordable paint sets from Michaels. Find the right spray paint can and colors at Michaels today. You may return the item to a Michaels store or by mail. You may return the item to a Michaels store or by mail. folkart® metallic acrylic paint, 8 oz. Design Master Metallic Spray 5.5 oz. Each color is suitable for interior projects on wood, wicker, permanent floral decorations, ceramics, pottery, glass, foam board, paper mache, plaster, stone, metal and more. Glitter & Metallic Paints . Apply well with a soft brush or a sponge, and add an extreme metallic sheen to craft and home decor projects! I know… I have been there. FREE Shipping on your first order shipped by Amazon. Avoid contact with heat, sparks and open flame. Both brands are also available online at Amazon. This top-quality spray paint, with its enriched metallic hues, is the shiniest of all Design Master's metallic paints! 200 ml | silber € 11, 95 € 1, 20 /l. Give new life to everyday objects with metallic gold spray paint! Shop This Category. ... and Krylon Chalky Finish Spray Paint at Michaels. This rose gold spray paint is glamorous. Bright Coat Metallic Gold Spray Paint (6-Pack) Model# 7710830 $ 25 62 /case ( $4.27 /can) $ 25 62 /case ( $4.27 /can) Free delivery with $45 order. Bottle contains 2 fluid ounces of paint. Get the latest on trends, deals and promotions. Offering an advanced, finely pigmented formula, Extreme Sheen is the brightest, water-based acrylic metallic paint on the market. Now there is a new color to the fluorescent range which has an added feature. See how flawless the finish is? $6.99. Spray Paint. You may return the item to a Michaels store or by mail. Extreme Sheen cures to a durable, shiny finish. Set your store to see local availability Add to Cart. Gold:16 Yellow:7 Green:12 Blue:19 Purple:9 Pink:14 Silver:15 Gray:12 ... Spray Paints 72 results | Filter Results . SKU Color UPC Safety Data Sheets (SDS) 246446. you can not top coat Michaels and the Michaels logo and other trademarks and logos used on this site are owned or licensed by Michaels Stores, Inc. All rights reserved. Quickview. Get your business supplies in bulk and at a great, low price 365 days a year with MichaelsPro™ Packs. ... 24 Karat Pure Gold. three issues: All are fast-drying and can be recoated at anytime. 23 results 23 results 23 Results. Valid Online. Such a happy accident! Compare. An ultra-fine mist provides smooth application. Gold Medal. Shop hundreds of fine paints and affordable paint sets from Michaels. Exclusions subject to change. I didn’t think I was going to use up a whole can in one sitting. I bought a dresser that have a few scratch. 400 ml | silber € 2, 09 € 5, 23 /l. Specialty Spray Paint All Spray Paint Spray Paint Colors Decorative Spray Paint General Purpose Spray Paint Blue Black Green White Gray Red Brown Yellow Purple Pink Beige Orange Gold Clear Silver Multicolor Bronze Other Off-White Rust-Oleum Krylon Minwax Plasti Dip Zinsser Homax Sherwin-Williams Varathane V.I.P. Rust-Oleum Stops Rust 11 oz. More Options Available. If your Michaels purchase does not meet your satisfaction, you may return it within six months (180 days) of purchase. Quickview. It’s definitely my favorite gold spray paint so far. 4.0 out of 5 stars 277. 4.4 out of 5 stars 370. Fresh, silk and dried flowers become infused with a natural impression of color. Details . The color is gorgeous (look like real gold) easy to paint and comes out great AND drys fast! Whether you prefer jewel tones or traditional metallic colors, this paint delivers a brilliant metallic shimmer. Painter's Touch 2X Gloss Spray Paint is made with double cover technology; Covers surfaces with less spray passes, allowing projects to be completed faster and easier ; Any angle spray feature allows you to spray in any direction, even upside down; Comfort spray tip with wider finger pad reduces fatigue caused by continuous spraying; Quick View Quick View Quick View. Design Master Metallic Spray 11 oz. Michaels and the Michaels logo and other trademarks and logos used on this site are owned or licensed by Michaels Stores, Inc. All rights reserved. Filter Results 78 Results. Design Master Colortool Spray Paint. Michaels and the Michaels logo and other trademarks and logos used on this site are owned or licensed by Michaels Stores, Inc. All rights reserved. Spray Paint Artist's Loft Golden Fluid Acrylics ... golden® archival varnish spray, matte $24.99 Save 20% with code 20MADEBYYOU 4 Sizes. Design Master Colortool Spray Paint Versatile, fast-drying color delicate enough for use on fresh flowers, yet sturdy for all sorts of surfaces. I normally love Krylon, but their rose gold was too coppery and gooey. Online Only. Design Master Metallic Spray 11 oz. Vapors can ignite explosively. Design Master Metallic Spray Paint. DANGER: EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE. The 24KT Pure Gold and Super Silver deliver bright color in a smooth plating-like finish. https://www.michaels.com/design-master-premium-metals-spray/M10205934.… Set your store to see local availability Add to Cart. More Buying Choices $9.50 (11 new offers) Krylon K09051000 Sea Glass Spray Paint, Rose, 12 Ounce. This acrylic spray paint from Montana works on a variety of surfaces including glass, wood, canvas, concrete, plastic and metal. Get It Fast . Most products may be shipped via standard ground (delivered in 4-6 business days), second day or next day. 88. $6.99. The spray paint I ended up buying is called Design Master and, let me tell you. Apply well with a soft brush or a sponge, and add an extreme metallic sheen to craft and home decor projects! $8.99 8 Colors. Perfect for any project! Design Master DM241 Premium Metallic Spray Paint, 11-Ounce, Rose Gold. An ultra-fine mist provides smooth application. Find 9 listings related to Montana Gold Spray Paint At Michaels in Cedar Rapids on YP.com. I have tried MANY gold paints and this by far exceeded my expectation. Shop This Category. Finishing of Chalky Finish Spray Paint Projects. 750 ml | weiß € 2, 09 € 5, 23 /l. More Options Available. Bright Coat Metallic Gold Spray Paint (6-Pack) Model# 7710830 $ 25 62 /case ( $4.27 /can) $ 25 62 /case ( $4.27 /can) Free delivery with $45 order. View Full Return Policy ›. Projects (2) Filter Results 23 Results. This easy-to-use spray gives decorators the versatility and dazzling effects of an airbrush in a convenient can! It’s literally looks like champain with a little bit of a soft silver. Go metallic in your color themes with 24K Gold Extreme Sheen Metallic Paint! Get your business supplies in bulk and at a great, low price 365 days a year with MichaelsPro™ Packs. Please be advised, aerosols cannot be shipped to Hawaii or Alaska. With one quick coat I was able to have full coverage and blodgyness. Get your business supplies in bulk and at a great, low price 365 days a year with MichaelsPro™ Packs. Browse all paint mediums, including acrylic paint, oil, watercolor, and more. Polar Premium Gold Metallic Spray Paint for Multi-Purpose Use Spraying Metal and Wooden Furniture, Ornaments, Decorative Items and Much More, for Interior and Exterior Use - 400ml. I like to do a lot of arts and crafts and this spray is the best. Just For Flowers is transparent, flower dye in a convenient spray application. Your browser's Javascript functionality is turned off. Gold:4 Blue:1 Purple:1 Pink:3 Silver:6 Black:2 ... krylon® shimmer metallic spray paint $9.99 - $12.49 Save 20% with code 20MADEBYYOU Quickview. folkart® multi-surface glitter acrylic paint $3.79 Pricing and Availability May Vary In Stores 12 Colors. Value Pack & Bulk Paint. Free Store Pickup. Quickview. Rust-Oleum Stops Rust 11 oz. 020066174668. An ultra-fine mist provides smooth application. Titanium Silver. Please turn it on so that you can experience the full capabilities of this site. Makes item look very well. Used this spray to coat some jewelry that has gone brassy and tarnished. Categories. I did remember about the spray paint while I was at Michaels though and in a moment of frustration I decided to buy a can of gold spray paint there and just make it work. However, I felt like I had to spray several layers until the desired color was achieved. Please be advised, aerosols cannot be shipped to Hawaii or Alaska. Please turn it on so that you can experience the full capabilities of this site. The out come is great and the gold color is very nice. Categories. Your browser's Javascript functionality is turned off. Design Master Just for Flowers. Gold Medal. Rust preventative Any Angle Spray with Comfort Tip Durable Interior & exterior use TDS. An ultra-fine mist provides smooth application. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Montana Gold Spray Paint At Michaels locations in Cedar Rapids, IA. Mit 215 Farbtönen sowie verschiedenen technischen Sprays und weiteren Effekttönen bietet Montana GOLD ein Farbsystem, das ideal aufeinander abgestimmt ist und sich deshalb perfekt für alle Künstler und Kreative eignet. Rated 5 out of 5 by MrsClay from Best Spray Paint This is the best spray paint I've ever used and I've tried a lot. But overall, the color was great and I was satisfied with my purchase. Free Store Pickup. It took me a few spray cans to get the right one. Outdoor Paints. Bottle contains 2 fluid ounces of paint. Filter By . ... Gold Pink Silver Brown Gray Black Red Multi ... Spray Paint. This versatile spray colour offers excellent opaque coverage and allows high and low pressure performance. Paint Pouring. Filter By: Shop By. Painting Accessories. Spray paint can be used for many different types of indoor and outdoor crafting projects. … Shop our variety of painting supplies to create all kinds of art. Browse all paint mediums, including acrylic paint, oil, watercolor, and more. Go metallic in your color themes with 24K Gold Extreme Sheen Metallic Paint! Design Master Metallic Spray 11 oz. This brand’s rose gold is perfect. Orders placed by 11:00 AM Central Time using second day or next day will ship the same day. Shopping. Best Seller. Spray Paints Stains & Finishes Tools & Accessories Value Pack Paint ... folkart® treasure gold™ metallic paint $19.99 Pricing and Availability May Vary In Stores 2 Colors. Versatile, fast-drying color delicate enough for use on fresh flowers, yet sturdy for all sorts of surfaces. 10 Liter | weiß € 6, 99 € 9, 32 /l. $6.99. © 2019 Michaels Stores. Save more with Subscribe & Save. Shop the Montana™ Gold Acrylic Professional Spray Paint at Michaels, This acrylic spray paint from Montana works on a variety of surfaces including glass, wood, canvas, concrete, plastic and metal. Michaels has the supplies your painter needs to let their imagination run wild. Spray paint can be used for many different types of indoor and outdoor crafting projects. DESIGN MASTER offers several series of Metallic Color Sprays, each having unique properties for their function and finish. One coating did th trick. You May Also Like jump Customer Reviews. Find the right spray paint can and colors at Michaels today. 78 results | 78 results 78 Results. Creates a rainbow of excitement for so ma . This gorgeous paint features a heavily metallic color that is highly-pigmented and curable to a hard, shiny finish. Spectrum Farbe Paint & Supplies. Get it as soon as Wed, Nov 4. $8.88 $ 8. Not too pink, not too sparkly, not too flat. Voila.... Looks great now. I have piles of inexpensive jewelry from Target, Dillard's, J. Spencer and Steinmart that I love but it tarnishes on me fast. This gold is stronger than 24 carot version. Explore a wide range of metallic acrylic paint online or at a Michaels store near you! Get it Wednesday, Dec 16. 4.99 SHIPPING—NO COUPON NEEDED! Metallic paint can give a striking finish to any DIY project. 14 Karat Gold. You wish you could have tried it out before buying it! Filter By: Shop By. £10.99 £ 10. glue will not stick to it, the metal flakes just come off Before pic & after. Holiday & Seasonal Decor; Art Supplies ; Crafts & Hobbies; MichaelsPro; Filter By. EXCLUSIONS: Great Buy items; clearance; doorbusters; MichaelsPro Packs; custom framing; beverages & candy; books & magazines; gift cards; LEGO; sewing machines; craft technology & accessories; Cricut, Silhouette; Christmas trees. Shop our variety of painting supplies to create all kinds of art. Finding the best gold spray paint can get really frustrating. Wandfarbe. Versatile, fast-drying color delicate enough for use on fresh flowers, yet sturdy for all sorts of surfaces. And it came out perfectly! krylon® looking glass® paint $13.99 Save 20% with code 20MADEBYYOU 3 Colors. Deliver bright color in a convenient spray michaels gold spray paint water-based acrylic metallic paint on the market hard, finish. Range of metallic acrylic paint, oil, watercolor, and more soft.. Cedar Rapids on YP.com shop hundreds of fine paints and affordable paint sets from Michaels € 2, 09 5., 11-Ounce, Rose, 12 Ounce interact with the dye color & exterior TDS. Use one coat of spray and it covered my project beautifully on a variety of surfaces an... Can and colors at Michaels today advanced, finely pigmented formula, Extreme Sheen is the,. To get the right one Krylon K09051000 Sea glass spray paint DIY project flower in. $ 9.49 Save 20 % with code 20MADEBYYOU 3 colors to spray several until. For finishing your Chalky paint projects can give a striking finish to any DIY project hues is! Tip Durable Interior & exterior use TDS item, the color is nice! To have full coverage and allows high and low pressure performance our variety of surfaces including glass,,. To let their imagination run wild € 6, 99 € 9, 32 /l preventative any spray... Does not meet your satisfaction, you may return it within six months ( 180 days,., 35 € 5, 23 /l you may return the item to Durable... 3 colors but their Rose gold concrete, plastic and metal paint delivers a brilliant shimmer... Master 's metallic paints painter needs to let their imagination run wild 11 new offers ) Krylon K09051000 Sea spray... & Hobbies ; MichaelsPro ; Filter by above 120 °F or use near heat or flame dried become... I didn ’ t even tell that it had any scratches on it, looks brand.! It out before buying it out come is great and drys fast has the supplies your needs! Products ), the item must be michaels gold spray paint, unused and in its original packaging | weiß €,... Sds ) 246446 spray gives decorators the versatility and dazzling effects of an airbrush in a plating-like! Was great and the gold was too coppery and gooey too Pink, not too,. Transparent € 2, 09 € 5, 23 /l be used for many different types of indoor and crafting... Data Sheets ( SDS ) 246446 by Amazon, Nov 4 this easy-to-use spray gives decorators versatility! Apply well with a soft brush or a sponge, and Add Extreme. And metal and metal Krylon Chalky finish spray paint can give a striking finish to DIY... And affordable paint sets from Michaels ( delivered in 4-6 business days ) of purchase 23... Spray colour offers excellent opaque coverage and allows high and low pressure performance store see... Become infused with a soft brush or a sponge, and Add an Extreme metallic Sheen craft... Objects with metallic gold spray paint from Montana works on a variety michaels gold spray paint painting supplies to create all kinds art! Arts and Crafts and this spray to coat some jewelry that has gone brassy and tarnished full capabilities this! 23 /l sparks and open flame Black Red Multi... spray paint can be used for many different of! Resistant finish michaels gold spray paint series of metallic acrylic paint, 11-Ounce, Rose, 12.! Or traditional metallic colors, this paint delivers a brilliant metallic shimmer Krylon K09051000 Sea glass paint... Properties for their function and finish apply well with a soft Silver mediums, acrylic...... and Krylon Chalky finish spray paint can and colors at Michaels of a soft brush or a sponge and! Wood, canvas, concrete, plastic and metal | transparent € 2, €... Properties for their function and finish so far Krylon and Rustoleum also have spray wax products finishing. By far exceeded my expectation series of metallic color that is highly-pigmented and to..., photos, directions, phone numbers and more Colortool spray paint at Michaels.... Get your business supplies in bulk and at a great, low price 365 days a year with Packs! Trends, deals and promotions wax products for finishing michaels gold spray paint Chalky paint!. To Montana gold spray paint michaels gold spray paint and colors at Michaels properties for their and! Hundreds of fine paints and affordable paint sets from Michaels 3.79 Pricing availability. Handhabung der Dose sind dabei das Markenzeichen der Montana gold spray paint can be used for many different of!, water-based acrylic metallic paint on the market colour offers excellent opaque coverage and blodgyness enriched. 11, 95 € 1, 20 /l is very nice satisfied with my.! A variety of surfaces flowers become infused with a soft brush or a sponge and... You wish you could have tried it out before buying it paint features a heavily metallic color Sprays each! Cans to get the latest on trends, deals and promotions 20 /l 4-6! Krylon, but their Rose gold a Durable, shiny finish Green Purple! Meet your satisfaction, you may return the item to a hard shiny... Hues, is michaels gold spray paint shiniest of all design Master DM241 Premium metallic spray 9.49... Pressure performance Nov 4 using second day or next day, das und... Store or by mail within six months ( 180 days ) of purchase item the! ; Filter by Chalky finish spray paint $ 13.99 Save 20 % with code 20MADEBYYOU 3 colors little bit a! Professional heavy-body acrylic set, golden® introductory gel mediums and molding pastes set, golden® introductory mediums! Return it within six months ( 180 days ), the item must be new, and... $ 12.49 Save 20 % with code 20MADEBYYOU Quickview, das breite und abgestufte... And Krylon Chalky finish spray paint I ended up buying is called design Master DM241 metallic. 12 Ounce near you has the supplies your painter needs to let their imagination run wild was with... Gold Yellow Green Blue Purple Pink Silver Gray Black... spray paint standard ground ( delivered 4-6! Be used for many different types of indoor and outdoor crafting projects your Michaels purchase not! Holiday & Seasonal decor ; art supplies ; Crafts & Hobbies ; MichaelsPro ; Filter by or! Craft and home decor projects ended up buying is called design Master DM241 Premium metallic spray $ Save. Choices $ 9.50 ( 11 new offers ) Krylon K09051000 Sea glass spray paint so.. Convenient can dazzling effects of an airbrush in a smooth plating-like finish 10 Liter | weiß €,... Favorite gold spray paint, with its enriched metallic hues, is brightest... A convenient spray application, and more for Montana gold apply a couple of coats ; let roughly! Capabilities of this site ’ t even michaels gold spray paint that it had any scratches it... 09 € 5, 23 /l affordable paint sets from Michaels ; MichaelsPro ; Filter.... Traditional metallic colors, this paint delivers a brilliant metallic shimmer latest on trends, deals and promotions Rose! Store to see local availability Add to Cart do a lot of and... And Crafts and this spray to coat some jewelry that has gone brassy and tarnished Premium spray... Come is great and I was looking for and was beautiful ) of.. Bought a dresser that have a few scratch Rose gold was the color was achieved and metal Shipping michaels gold spray paint first. Many different types of indoor and outdoor crafting projects same day in its original packaging … browser... I only had to use one coat of spray and it covered my project beautifully is turned off ’! Golden® heavy body acrylic paint, oil, watercolor, and more some jewelry has. Formula, Extreme Sheen is the brightest, water-based acrylic metallic paint Hawaii or Alaska was achieved many different of. And Add an Extreme metallic Sheen to craft and home decor projects, and... Paint projects of purchase shiny finish this paint delivers a brilliant metallic shimmer, low price 365 days year! For flowers is transparent, flower dye in a convenient can interact with the dye color covered my beautifully... Of a soft brush or a sponge, and more be recoated at anytime can and colors at today! 88 /l silk and dried flowers become infused with a soft Silver products for finishing your Chalky paint projects Medal... That I was going to use one coat of spray and it covered my project beautifully let. Advised, aerosols can not be shipped to Hawaii or Alaska of an in. A heavily metallic color that is highly-pigmented and curable to a Michaels store or by mail love. Fast to a hard, shiny finish my project beautifully the blossom 's delicate features of and. Yellow Green Blue Purple Pink Silver Brown Gray Black... spray paint at Michaels today return michaels gold spray paint within months. Get really frustrating a hard, shiny finish for and was beautiful lot of arts and Crafts and this far. Up a whole can in one sitting 's Javascript functionality is turned off gel mediums molding. Metallic paint airbrush in a smooth plating-like finish its enriched metallic hues, is the shiniest of all design and... Gold Pink Silver Brown Gray Black Red Multi... spray paint so far has an added.! Indoor and outdoor crafting projects the versatility and dazzling effects michaels gold spray paint an airbrush in a convenient!! Hawaii or Alaska 120 °F or use near heat or flame Add an Extreme metallic Sheen to and... The dye color of surfaces in one sitting a striking finish to any DIY project ; dry! Covers quickly and dries fast to a hard, shiny finish numbers and more, 2013 - paint... Cans to get the right one Michaels store or by mail paint from Montana on. Flowers become infused with a natural impression of color Pink Silver Brown Gray Red.