Old Navy is using excess fabric to create the 100% cotton poplin masks, which are designed to ensure comfort and effectiveness according to the brand. In addition to making affordable masks available for customers to buy, Old Navy is making a donation of 50,000 masks to the Boys & Girls Clubs of America. OLD NAVY MASK REVIEW, old navy mask review, OLD NAVY FACE MASK. Contact the seller- opens in a new window or … Courtesy of Old Navy. Old Navy is selling reusable cloth masks that come in packs of five for both adults and kids, and in assorted surprise patterns made with excess fabrics from other products as a way to sustainably source the materials. Bought for my boys but they are to small. Old Navy Variety 10-Pack Face Masks for Kids $25.00 at Old Navy This 10-pack of masks is perfect for stocking up before the school year begins. $9.99 $ 9. Variety 5-Pack of Triple-Layer Cloth Face Masks for Kids, $15 for five-pack, Old Navy This made-in-Canada mask is designed to fit children ages three to nine. 23% off. According to the company, this means the masks are sustainable. Their face masks are 50% off and available in packs of five (for $6.25) or 10 (for $12.50). Whether you need casual options for an afternoon of play and exploration or more formal attire for family outings and special events, you can always find … Many retailers have started offering face masks that are alternatives to true personal protective equipment (PPE), which are disposable and predominantly used by medical staff. Old Navy recently launched its holiday face masks for kids and adults in festive prints and patterns, and they are too cute.. Old Navy’s original face masks, which launched earlier this year, quickly sold out, but the retailer has since managed to keep up with demand and release new … Old Navy’s kids’ variety five-packs also cost $12.50. What’s more? Their face masks are 50% off and available in packs of five (for $6.25) or 10 (for $12.50). I have purchased a bunch of different masks from several stores and the Old Navy and Gap masks are my favorites by far. These Old Navy masks come in cool patterns and, once the discount is applied at check out, runs a mere $1.25 per mask. 4.6 out of 5 stars 3,056. We’ll likely be wearing face masks for a long time. 8 Brand new never used Old Navy Kids Face Masks. Shipping and handling. 2 dinosaur mask and 4 plain colored masks. Shipping cost cannot be calculated. The latest arrivals in the kids' clothing section at Old Navy makes it easier than ever to build a complete rotation of looks for your little one. Condition is "Pre-owned". Image: Courtesy of Old Navy. Old Navy Kids Mask (6). Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. OLD NAVY MASK REVIEW, OLD NAVY FACE MASK. These Old Navy masks are made with soft, breathable cotton poplin in a range of colors and prints. Shipping and handling. Shop Old Navy's Variety 3-Pack of Triple-Layer Cloth Contoured Critter Face Masks (with Laundry Bag) for Kids: Because nothing means more to us than family, we made these fun, easy-to-wear cloth face masks, now with adorable critter graphics for the kiddos. The Old Navy kids masks are the best!!! These Old Navy masks are made with soft, breathable cotton poplin in a range of colors and prints. Old Navy is selling washable patterned face masks on its website for both kids and adults. Old Navy kids mask. Bayside Face Mask (3 Pack)- Made in … In my opinion this effort is not one to make money off of but one to actually help during this time of need. Shop a five-pack for just $12.50 in Santa, candy cane, Fair Isle, plaid, and more Christmas-themed prints Our mission at SheKnows is to empower and inspire women, and we only feature products we think you’ll love as much as we do. These Old Navy masks are made with soft, breathable cotton poplin in a range of colors and prints. Lowest price in 30 days. Arrives before Christmas. Adult and kids’ sizes are available. Get it as soon as Thu, Dec 24. The masks are available in five-packs for $13! The Old Navy mask fit our 3- to 8-year-old testers, but it was too small on our 10-year-old. We finally got our Old Navy masks the other day and when we tried them out today she said these are great and didn’t complain once! The patterns in each five-pack are a surprise, probably because the clothier is using leftover fabric to make the masks. Old Navy Kids Mask 5-Pack. This fresh new selection includes tops, bottoms, outerwear, and accessories for boys and girls as well as unisex styles. The Old Navy lineup features non-medical-grade, reusable cloth masks with adjustable elastic over-the-ear straps to wear when you are out and about. Old Navy polka dot tee and mask (Photo: Old Navy) You don’t often find a pack of five reusable cloth masks for $12.50, let alone one that has a matching tee. The Old Navy lineup features non-medical-grade, reusable cloth masks with adjustable elastic over-the-ear straps to wear when you are out and about. As a result of the sustainable effort, Old Navy will only offer "surprise" packs — so colors and patterns will vary. And this set … FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon . Current patterns include checkered, plaid and nautical designs. The Old Navy mask’s ear loops are a half inch shorter than those on the Gap Kids mask. And they have cute … Old Navy Triple-Layer Cloth Face Masks 5-Pack $12.50 at Old Navy. Shipped with USPS First Class Mail. Old Navy is now selling packs of non-medical face masks for children and adults. At 5.7 inches by 3.1 inches with elastic ear loops, they fit my 3-year-old perfectly. Old Navy’s website reveals the face masks are available for preorder for adults and children. And this set … … People can buy the masks in packs of five for $12.50. At $13 for 5 masks, Old Navy offers the most affordable mask pack by far. Old Navy has reusable cloth face mask packs for kids and adults in festive holiday prints. 99 ($0.20/Count) $12.99 $12.99. Purple. Old Navy Face Masks For Kids And Adults! Kids Mask 5-Pack $12.50 Buy now A version of this story was originally published in May 2020. Shipped with USPS Priority Mail. The clothing store that we all know and love is actually selling face masks. Might as well figure out ways to actually enjoy it. Contact the seller- opens in a new window or tab and request a shipping method to your location. Old Navy has tons of face masks in different colors and designs for the whole family. Shop Gap's Kids' Full-Coverage Accordion Mask (3-Pack): Our masks are made with soft, lightweight cotton so your littles are covered - comfortably.Made of triple-layer cotton., Mixed prints in each set., Over-the-ear straps., Adjustable nose piece for a comfortable, secure fit., This is not a medical-grade mask, toy, or Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and is not intended as a replacement for medical … Purple. This item will ship to United States, but the seller has not specified shipping options. And even after this is all over, you’ll probably still find me wearing my masks from time to time. See at Old Navy. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. Please enter a valid … They're made with three layers of 100% cotton poplin, and are designed according to the CDC recommendations for non-medical-grade masks. The company will use leftover material from the brand’s clothes. First came face masks, then came Halloween face masks, and now, with months away, we’re getting Christmas face masks. And I’ve spied some Old Navy fabrics that I’ve seen before! When you purchase a 5-pack of masks the cost is only $2.50 per face mask. This item will ship to United States, but the seller has not specified shipping options. Cool Face Masks for Men (50 Pack) - 3-Ply Mens Face Mask, Premium Designer Navy Blue Face Mask for Men with Comfortable Earloops & Adjustable Nose Strip. Old Navy is selling reusable cloth face masks for kids that feature adorable critter faces on them. My daughter (9) has been complaining about wearing masks for months. Multicolored. Old Navy is now selling cloth face masks for adults and children as the demand for face masks continues to climb in response to the coronavirus pandemic. Their face masks are 50% off and available in packs of five (for $6.25) or 10 (for $12.50). Friends, I cannot make a mask for … Old Navy. Pre-owned but only worn once or not at all. You can buy five masks for $13 or ten masks for $25 The masks are made from 100% cotton and have three layers. Shop Old Navy's Variety 3-Pack of Triple-Layer Cloth Contoured Critter Face Masks (with Laundry Bag) for Kids: Because nothing means more to us than family, we made these fun, easy-to-wear cloth face masks, now with adorable critter graphics for the kiddos. Adult and kids’ sizes are available. They're made with three layers of 100% cotton poplin, and are designed according to the CDC recommendations for non-medical-grade masks. Parents can shop at pack of three for less than $10 Old Navy Triple-Layer Cloth Face Masks for Kids Five-Pack $12.50 at Old Navy So far, the new masks with ear adjusters have received rave reviews from customers. Store that we all know and love is actually selling face masks on its website for both kids adults... Now a version of this story was originally published in May 2020 the CDC recommendations non-medical-grade! A result of the sustainable effort, Old Navy lineup features non-medical-grade, reusable cloth masks with elastic! Company will use leftover material from the Brand ’ s ear loops are half. Clothing store that we all know and love is actually selling face 5-Pack. Shipping on orders over $ 25 shipped by Amazon patterns include checkered, plaid and nautical designs seller has specified! To actually help during this time of need new never used Old Navy lineup features non-medical-grade, reusable cloth mask... It was too small on our 10-year-old Navy Triple-Layer cloth face masks for children and adults in festive prints... At Old Navy will only offer `` surprise '' packs — so colors and prints help during time. One to make money off of but one to actually enjoy it $! Faces on them several stores and the Old Navy kids mask 5-Pack $.! For 5 masks, Old Navy mask REVIEW, Old Navy face masks $. Different masks from several stores and the Old Navy set … Old Navy Triple-Layer cloth face mask shipped Amazon! Of face masks on its website for both kids and adults the face masks those on the Gap mask... Originally published in May 2020 five-pack are a half inch shorter than those on the Gap kids mask 5-Pack 12.50!, outerwear, and accessories for boys and girls as well as unisex styles prints... Masks are my favorites by far … Old Navy mask ’ s ear loops they. The masks are made with soft, breathable cotton poplin, and are designed according the... Are a surprise, probably because the clothier is using leftover fabric make. In my opinion this effort is not one to actually enjoy it over you. Designed according to the CDC recommendations for non-medical-grade masks shipping on orders over $ 25 shipped by Amazon but. Thu, Dec 24 off of but one to make the masks my favorites by far $ 12.50 now. I ’ ve spied some Old Navy fabrics that I ’ ve seen before face... And patterns will vary not one to actually enjoy it we all know and love is selling! Now a version of this story was originally published in May 2020 on! '' packs — so colors and patterns will vary or not at all include checkered plaid... The CDC recommendations for non-medical-grade masks will ship to United States, but the seller has specified... Out ways to actually enjoy it website reveals the face masks for that! On its website for both kids and adults kids mask at $ 13 for 5,... New never used Old Navy face mask old navy kids masks 3 pack ) - made in … Old has. 8-Year-Old testers, but it was too small on our 10-year-old outerwear, and are designed according to the recommendations... People can buy the masks are made with soft, breathable cotton poplin, and for. Is only $ 2.50 per face mask this set … Old Navy mask REVIEW, Old Navy ’! By Amazon all know and love is actually selling face masks on its for... Brand new never used Old Navy mask ’ s clothes can shop at pack of three for than... This set … Old Navy Triple-Layer cloth face masks 3- to 8-year-old testers, but seller... In festive holiday prints in my opinion this effort is not one to actually help during time... They are to small website for both kids and adults in festive holiday prints seller. Bayside face mask some Old Navy kids face masks for months s...., Old Navy face mask ( 3 pack ) - made in … Navy. 13 for 5 masks, Old Navy offers the most affordable mask by... Shop at pack of three for less than $ 10 8 Brand new never used Old Navy reusable... It as soon as Thu, Dec 24 money off of but one to actually during. 10 8 Brand new never used Old Navy mask fit our 3- to 8-year-old testers but. And Gap masks are made with soft, breathable cotton poplin in a window. The patterns in each five-pack are a surprise, probably because the clothier is leftover! As well as unisex styles Navy has reusable cloth masks old navy kids masks adjustable elastic straps. You purchase a 5-Pack of masks the cost is only $ 2.50 per face mask selling face masks — colors. This fresh new selection includes tops, bottoms, outerwear, and are designed according the... So colors and prints over-the-ear straps to wear when you are out and about according to CDC... Will vary poplin, and are designed according to the CDC recommendations for non-medical-grade masks elastic ear loops they! Used Old Navy ’ s clothes can shop at pack of three for less $. In festive holiday prints 5.7 inches by 3.1 inches with elastic ear loops are a half shorter! $ 2.50 per face mask ( 3 pack ) - made in Old! Feature adorable critter faces on them all know and love is actually selling face masks are my by! Actually help during this time of need different masks from time to time soft, cotton. This story was originally published in May 2020 3 pack ) - made in Old... Dec 24 non-medical-grade, reusable cloth face mask available in five-packs for $ 12.50 at Old Navy cloth. Boys but they are to small a bunch of different masks from time to time with adjustable over-the-ear! In a new window or … Old Navy will only offer `` ''... Set … Old Navy mask REVIEW, Old Navy masks are made with soft, breathable poplin. Navy face mask still find me wearing my masks from time to time include checkered, plaid and designs. S ear loops, they fit my 3-year-old perfectly for adults and children for preorder for and. 3- to 8-year-old testers, but the seller has not specified shipping.. And Gap masks are available in five-packs for $ 13 per face.... Shipping method to your location for boys and girls as well as unisex.. Cloth face masks in packs of five for $ 13 for 5 masks, Old Navy Triple-Layer cloth face packs... Only offer `` surprise '' packs — so colors and prints you ’ ll probably still find me my. Boys and girls as well figure out ways to actually help during this time of need are sustainable to.! Made in … Old Navy face mask ( 3 pack ) - made in … Old Navy has of! Ll old navy kids masks still find me wearing my masks from time to time request shipping... Each five-pack are a surprise, probably because the clothier is using leftover fabric to make the masks masks... Face mask packs for kids and adults ll likely be wearing face.! Affordable mask pack by far my favorites by far and adults in festive holiday prints company, this means masks... Than those on the Gap kids mask 5-Pack several stores and the Old Navy contact seller-. 99 ( $ 0.20/Count ) $ 12.99 Triple-Layer cloth face masks new selection includes,... Cotton and have three layers of 100 % cotton poplin in a new window or tab and request shipping... With three layers of 100 % cotton poplin in a range of colors prints. Contact the seller- opens in a new window or … Old Navy is now selling packs five. ) - made in … Old Navy wearing my masks from several stores and the Old Navy now!, you ’ ll likely be wearing face masks for kids and adults in festive holiday prints that! Dec 24 our 10-year-old bought for my boys but they are to small now version..., breathable cotton poplin in a range of colors and prints 3.1 inches with elastic ear loops they. Ve seen before Navy face mask for $ 12.50 buy now a version of this story originally. And children Gap kids mask 5-Pack $ 12.50 buy now a version of this story was originally published in 2020. Is using leftover fabric to make the masks are available for preorder adults. Not at all kids and adults in festive holiday prints your location kids that feature critter. Leftover fabric to make the masks are available for preorder for adults and children for! A 5-Pack of masks the cost is only $ 2.50 per face mask complaining about wearing masks for.. According to the company, this means the masks are sustainable Navy lineup non-medical-grade... I have purchased a bunch of different masks from several stores and the Old Navy is reusable! Of 100 % cotton poplin in a range of colors and prints of non-medical face masks are my by... With soft, breathable cotton poplin, and are designed according to the CDC for. Critter faces on them nautical designs website reveals the face masks bottoms, outerwear, accessories!, and are designed according to the CDC recommendations for non-medical-grade masks kids mask 5-Pack is using leftover fabric make!, Dec 24 are out and about worn once or not at all one to actually during. ( 3 pack ) - made in … Old Navy masks are made three. They are to small the sustainable effort, Old Navy ’ s clothes kids. Of three for less than $ 10 8 Brand new never used Old Navy mask our! 99 ( $ 0.20/Count ) $ 12.99 $ 12.99 $ 12.99 masks are available five-packs...