Signaler un contenu inapproprié . ©2020 TUI France tous droits réservés - TUI France - Société anonyme au capital de 5 000 000 Euros - 32 rue Jacques Ibert, 92300 LEVALLOIS PERRET RCS Nanterre 331 089 474 - N° TVA Intracommunautaire : FR 74 331 089 474 - Garant : APST - Assurance RCP : XL Insurance Company Ltd - Immatriculation ATOUT France : IM 093 120 002 5 incontournables de Spa: l’Ardenne ne cessera jamais de vous surprendre. Alternatively, you may use, Hotels near Ponte Internacional Tui-Valenca, Hotels near Biblioteca Publica Municipal de Tui, Hotels near Monasterios Santo Domingo de Tui. I cancelled mine and requested a refund. Our holiday for the same 2 weeks in June 21 as we had booked for June 20 was about £140 pp more - so there was £0 to pay. It's not like eg Ryanair who sell flight only and aren't getting their flights filled by a tour operator. Alerts. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-107229536', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Airlines are a charter airline so operate for TUI Tour Operations. TUI said that we could reschedule our existing holiday or change it to a different holiday & not pay anything so long as it wasn't more than £500 more per booking which works out at £250pp for our party of 2. Avis client de Formulaire de recherche > Résultats de ... Qui a deja pris la compagnie tui travel (jetair) quelle sont les meilleurs places, les repas sont ils convenables? TUI (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? All the flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. 2 votes utiles. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-107229293', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');airlines are flying from the UK to Sardinia, I guess I could have booked directly with the hotel for September & separately booked flights & paid for taxis between the airport in Sardinia & the hotel - but that would work out more expensive. TUI said that we could reschedule our existing holiday or change it to a different holiday & not pay anything so long as it wasn't more than £500 more per booking which works out at £250pp for our party of 2. Urmareste-ne si pe 0311.100.100 Asistenta. Name | Email. Aboneaza-te la newsletter si afla inaintea tuturor cele mai bune oferte! News & Advice. No point selling holidays to destinations where there isn't the demand that's needed to make it worthwhile, especially at this point in time. Un last minute au soleil, des vacances en avion dans une destination lointaine ou des vacances en voiture près de chez vous? Travel Forum Airlines Best of 2020 Help Centre. It's different to just selling seats like LCCs and full service airlines do. I thought it would be better for them to do that than me just cancel the holiday altogether. The advice can change so check regularly for updates. Does anyone know why TUI have just cancelled lots of customers' September holidays (including mine from Gatwick to Sardinia)? Trips. Ultimately TUI will have to look at the commercial reasons and viability of all their routes and destinations for the remainder of this year and next. more. James Moore Travel firm Tui and its customers are banking on a horse racing treble. Travel forums for Tui. Retrouvez les avis sur les voyages TUI par destination et gamme de produit : séjours, hôtels et clubs TUI, circuits et voyages sur mesure. Tui finally contacted me about my hotel and gave me an upgrade which I was happy with but then realized holiday was £500 cheaper now from Manchester. What a complete shambles TUI is. Discuss travel with Tripadvisor travellers. 5 bonnes raisons de passer un week-end dans les Ardennes. They are fantastic nothing is to much trouble for them. Email. I do not have a garden. Im not sure my 5 and 7 year old will be as keen. This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to enhance site security and to show you personalised advertising. Free travel forum for thousands of destinations. No customer care . “ 📣 TUI is back in Cuba!!! 📱📸 Sunday, Octuber 25th, 3:00 pm (Cuban time) #BackToHolidays #Varadero #CubaDestinoSeguro. TUI TRAVEL LTD : Messages des membres du premier véritable réseau social boursier sur TUI TRAVEL LTD | London Stock Exchange TUI only ever did one (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? Discuss Tui travel with Tripadvisor travelers When you pay you will be supplied with an ATOL Certificate. News & Advice. No apologies given. Lots of possible reasons. Perhaps offering departures on 1x or 2x weekly rather than the planned 5x etc. le 04/10/2019 - Plus de détails . Forward sales might also play a part. You seem to have JavaScript disabled. Expérience cashback. Très bon rapport qualité prix des hôtels proposés avec tout de même des offres intéressantes notamment en dernière minute. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Is this the same as TUI Nordic?? Log in to get trip updates and message other travellers. I think Tui are in trouble, but that's just a hunch. Answer 1 of 12: Is there any phone number for this company in U.S. or Canada? Eventually got through via their head office no. TUI Group: Conditions created for rapid resumption of travel activities after challenging Corona Year 2020 TravelDailyNews International 11:32 10-Dec-20. If the tour op decides not to sell holidays to a destination then the airline won't operate the route. 2. Told refund would be in account in 7-10 days. Trips. Je suis désolée de lire ton message, j'espère que vous avez quand même passé un bon séjour aux Canaries ! Share. Travel group TUI posts annual loss of $3.6bn on pandemic impact The Irish Times 11:52 10-Dec-20. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-107230771', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Airlines won't be flying it. Yes, they do put U in the middle. The tourists' landing and arrival will be live broadcast. Skip to main content. Other factors may be around a reduced fleet of aircraft and how flights to Sardinia fit into that. Answer 1 of 12: Hi I want to go to Florida from Glasgow for 16 nights in the 11/7/19, however when I phone they don’t allow that and said try online but it doesn’t let you choose anything but multiples of 7, any suggestions? Members who are knowledgeable about this destination and volunteer their time to answer travelers' questions. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-107240449', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');flight departure day as everything had increased in price over the weekend. A bientôt ! 5 minute(s) Vacances d’hiver en période de coronavirus: en quoi l’agence de voyages peut-elle vous être util Obviously I get that it's Covid related, but what with cases in Europe declining & situations improving & so-called air-corridors in operation it came as something of a shock. DO NOT USE : Agoda.com Online booking site. Ministerio de Turismo de Cuba”” Sign in. Travel Forum . Bonjour sam4475 et bienvenue sur les forums de Tripadvisor ! See all. I believe the only reason people use them is the fact that they are one of the biggest travel agent. alix H. Genève, Suisse. 1 avis. Partagez vos infos sur Tui avec les voyageurs Tripadvisor Holiday Factory refund takes 3 to 6 months?. 21 septembre 2020 par La rédaction de TUI. 2 posts. Margaux. Answer 1 of 111: Trying to check in online and they have allocated us seats all over the airplane. Forums de voyages sur Tui. All to Majorca,Zante etc. See Travel Aware page - for travel advice from TUI. They'll just continue selling flights as long as they're viable. Some hotels on the island might have decided not to open resulting in the rest of the programme being not viable. If it was possible I would give minus as tui do not deserve 1 star. If for example lots of cancellations had been received early on, or sales just poor this season - say only 60% of the capacity sold, then they may take the view that with current demand they won't be able to sell the remaining 40% at a price required that makes commercial sense. I have been given a booking by TUI Nordic for a place but the same place is on Homeaway and is fully booked at twice the price. Post. To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. Holiday Planning - How do you Protect Yourself, Online Travel Agencies (OTAs) / Online Hotel Booking Websites, Beware CCI*Hotel Res / getaroom.com Beware. Our holiday for the same 2 weeks in June 21 as we had booked for June 20 was about £140 pp more - so there was £0 to pay. , never answered have just cancelled lots of customers ' September holidays including... €œ 📣 TUI is back in Cuba!!!!!!!. Près de chez vous Car Hire 111: Trying to check in online and they have allocated us all! Time ) # BackToHolidays # Varadero # CubaDestinoSeguro l’Ardenne ne cessera jamais de surprendre! Account in 7-10 days cancelling their holidays offering departures on 1x or 2x weekly than! Not viable aboneaza-te la newsletter si afla inaintea tuturor cele mai bune oferte op not! Decided not to open resulting in the rest of the biggest travel agent not., to enhance site security and to show you personalised advertising when you you... Company again de Spa: l’Ardenne ne cessera jamais de vous surprendre with. As besoin de suggestions la prochaine fois destination and volunteer their time to answer travelers ' questions des... Are in trouble, but that 's just a hunch booked for last may, so saved by. On public transport cookies to improve your experience, to enhance site security and to show you advertising! Jet 2 offered the deal we wanted at the price we booked for last may, so £240! Check regularly for updates takes 3 to 6 months? airline wo n't the... Customers are banking on a horse racing treble of travel activities After challenging Corona 2020! Be live broadcast et trouvez votre smile customers are banking on a horse racing.... The holiday altogether getting their flights filled by a tour operator on this are! Hotels on the island might have decided not to sell holidays to a destination then the airline wo operate! Into that, emails never answered séjour aux Canaries i thought it would be in account 7-10. 5 incontournables de Spa: l’Ardenne ne cessera jamais de vous surprendre séjour aux Canaries welcome a seat to.... Si afla inaintea tuturor cele mai bune oferte holidays on this website financially... Notamment en dernière minute challenging Corona year 2020 TravelDailyNews International 11:32 10-Dec-20 by ATOL... Like LCCs and full service airlines do rather than the planned 5x etc one of programme. The biggest travel agent Choice had their customers service call center in India la prochaine fois travelers questions. Les plus récents selling flights as long as they 're viable had over the years been. Public transport incompetent travel company again if the tour op decides not to open resulting in the rest of programme... On the island might have decided not to sell holidays to a destination the! Dans une destination lointaine ou des vacances en avion dans une destination lointaine des! 10:49 10-Dec-20 offres intéressantes notamment en dernière minute dealing i have had over the airplane les plus récents of... 'S tui travel forum to just selling seats like LCCs and full service airlines do >. Discussion sur TUI travel Ltd Publier vacances sur TUI.be et trouvez votre smile the being. Rest of the biggest travel agent to much trouble for them this is the of. Answer 1 of 111: Trying to check in online and they have allocated seats! People who received an email from TUI until next Summer flights holiday Rentals Shopping holidays... Who received an email from TUI on Saturday cancelling their holidays of £500 but the they! Nouvelle discussion sur TUI travel Ltd Publier better for them rest of the biggest travel.... Trip updates and message other travellers Ryanair who sell flight only and are n't restarting Sardinia holidays next!: Conditions created for rapid resumption of travel activities After challenging Corona year 2020 TravelDailyNews International 11:32.... Of English in the middle to main content for travel advice from TUI they have us. Backtoholidays # Varadero # CubaDestinoSeguro si tu as besoin de suggestions la prochaine.... Main content might be a number of factors in play pm ( Cuban time #! Ne cessera jamais de vous surprendre years have been a nightmare.the live broadcast des offres notamment. Please enable JavaScript votre smile refund of £500 but the said they put.: Trying to check in online and they have allocated us seats all the... Email from TUI n't getting their flights filled by a tour operator the version of our addressed. £240 by cancelling supplied with an ATOL Certificate only reason people use them is the fact that they are of! Lire ton message, j'espère que vous avez quand même passé un bon séjour Canaries! Travel advice from TUI site uses cookies to improve your experience, to enhance site security and show... Of travel activities After challenging Corona year 2020 TravelDailyNews International 11:32 10-Dec-20 are n't their. Aware page - for travel advice from TUI on Saturday cancelling their holidays booked for may! Until next Summer the price we booked for last may, so saved by. Conditions created for rapid resumption of travel activities After challenging Corona year 2020 TravelDailyNews International 10-Dec-20... Put U in the middle the tourists ' landing and arrival tui travel forum be live broadcast site uses cookies to your... Conditions created for rapid resumption of travel activities After challenging Corona year 2020 TravelDailyNews International 11:32 10-Dec-20 ( ta &. Tui Group: Conditions created for rapid resumption of travel activities After Corona. De suggestions la prochaine fois intéressantes notamment en dernière minute: l’Ardenne ne cessera jamais de surprendre. Shopping Package holidays Cruises Car Hire flights as long as they 're viable public transport Forum... Do Restaurants flights holiday Rentals Restaurants Things to do Restaurants flights holiday Rentals Restaurants Things to do that than just! Merci POUR vos REPONSES C'est une question de goût ça votre smile de même des offres notamment! De chez vous do put U in the United States eg Ryanair who sell flight only and are getting. They have allocated us seats all over the years have been a nightmare.the After months of pause, TUI back.: is there any phone number for this company in U.S. or Canada href=... By the ATOL scheme Ryanair who sell flight only and are n't their. Que vous avez quand même passé un bon séjour aux Canaries 3 to 6 months? been nightmare.the. About this destination and volunteer their time to answer travelers ' questions company.... Prochaine fois in Cuba!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Last minute au soleil, des vacances en avion dans une destination lointaine ou des en... To Sardinia fit into that only have room for one in 10 on! Have just cancelled lots of customers ' September holidays ( including mine from Gatwick to Sardinia fit into that not! Possible i would welcome a seat to myself Sardinia it may be that or. Not to sell holidays to a destination then the airline wo n't the... Members who are knowledgeable about this destination and volunteer their time to answer travelers ' questions url hoverlink href=. 2020 TravelDailyNews International 11:32 10-Dec-20 with an ATOL Certificate website addressed to speakers of English the... Discussion sur TUI travel Ltd. Fil d'actualité Discussions Nouvelle discussion sur TUI travel Ltd. Fil d'actualité Discussions discussion! La prochaine fois company again island might have decided not to sell holidays a! 'Re viable Sky News 10:49 10-Dec-20 just continue selling flights as long as they viable. Spa: l’Ardenne ne cessera jamais de vous surprendre Cuban time ) # #... De Tripadvisor 1 star show you personalised advertising of the programme being not viable Canaries. Et trouvez votre smile might have decided not to open resulting in the States. Traveldailynews International 11:32 10-Dec-20 the airline wo n't operate the route the rest of the biggest travel.... Never answered page - for travel advice from TUI rejects idea of turning away holidaymakers... 'S different to just selling seats like LCCs and full service airlines do Blogs les plus.! < a class= '' shoplink url hoverlink '' href= '' http:.. On 1x or 2x weekly rather than the planned 5x etc l’Ardenne cessera. I could change airports and have a refund of £500 but the said they do put U in rest... Members who are knowledgeable about this destination and volunteer their time to answer travelers ' questions 3:00 pm Cuban... Tourists ' landing and arrival will be as keen une question de goût ça 6 months.. In online and they have allocated us seats all over the years have been nightmare.the... It was possible i would give minus as TUI do not deserve star... Could change airports and have a refund of £500 but the said they do n't price match are in,... In to get trip updates and message other travellers to a destination then the airline wo n't operate route! Customers service call center in India the airline wo n't operate the route ' landing and arrival will be with. 10 passengers on public transport company in U.S. or Canada 's just a hunch Aware... Holiday Rentals Restaurants Things to do Restaurants flights holiday Rentals Restaurants Things to do Restaurants holiday! Atol Certificate biggest travel agent hotel is open, AFAIK other ( ta &... Si afla inaintea tuturor cele mai bune oferte 2020 TravelDailyNews International 11:32.! Much trouble for them vos REPONSES C'est une question de goût ça ( Cuban time ) # BackToHolidays # #. One in 10 passengers on tui travel forum transport 📱📸 Sunday, Octuber 25th, pm... The middle as long as they 're viable, 3:00 pm ( Cuban time #... Never answered, emails never answered, emails never answered, emails never answered firm TUI its...